Not a single net neutrality thread??

Not a single net neutrality thread??
Tell me why I should/shouldn't be worried about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O-d1AsDFo7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Sup Forums loves the establishment now

Oh fuck off you stupid American. Maybe if everyone in your country wasn't such a fucking idiot things like that wouldn't happen, but you are all fucking lazy and stupid. Americans have no backbone anymore, enjoy getting dry fucked by your Government. You don't deserve Net Neutrality. Please kill yourself and do the rest of the world a favor.

how many more shitposts until you hit your quota today Boris?

most of the anons that were posting had a "visit" if you know what I mean.

this delusional.
this you?
a friend perhaps?

so weak
you vagina bro?

>posting hidden cp
reported to the vanman

when can I expect my visit?

it's market forces user thanks to usa the internet companies who will have internet bundles will end up going out of business once a internet company comes out which does not charge for bundles

if this doesn't happen it will show usa is a giant curropt capitalistic country and fail

That's retarded. If that was viable it would have happened before the regulations were even in place.

idiot

so it shows america is a lie and capitalism doesn't exsist

but america is capitalism so this should happen where a company like google firber would come in and not charge for bundles and it will beat all cometitors who do

no, this is CORPORATISM, not capitalism. learn the difference

but that's against capitalim there should be other companies

then it shows usa has no real capitalism

I say again, this is corporatism.

You are all idiots and you deserve what happened. Stop complaining

well then you are fucked best you could do is start a crowd source and then start a new internet company for the people

which doesn't charge bundle prices if you do you could rake in a lot of money and people will probably sing up just as a form of protest to net nutrality

oh yeah a few billion dollar crowdsource, that's realistic. You're fucking stupid, yeah?

you could probably do it with millions and some bank loans but then again you would probably get blocked by news agencies when advertising or getting the system to start due to zionists but people would sing up companies like google might finance you

your the real dumb fuck for not even trying

None of you are going to do shit. Stop acting like you care

because Sup Forums wants to be nickle and dimed to death. pic fucking related, it's our future

As an eu fag i am happy.

look kid I know a million dollars seems like a lot to you now but to start a telecom you needs hundreds of millions, if not billions. you can't crowdsource that, you can't ask a bank for that, grow the fuck up.

Hurrrr durrr I want more government control in my life and more busineness regulations that hinder innovation.
Fuck off getting rid of NN is a good thing.

found the kike. net neutrality protected the open internet we had for 20 goddamn years of massive growth and innovation.

in the 2 years we had NN, how many big ebil gubmint interventions were there? Why were only big, publicly-traded telecoms against it? You're a fucking tool

Kek

>Tell me why I should/shouldn't be worried about it
same shit, different day

they won't do anything at first, but they know the American public has the attention span of a goldfish and they will slowly start to make us gears in their profit engines. gotta deliver value to the shareholders, after all

if you're not poor and don't mind your information being sold as a commodity by the people who know your browsing history, you have nothing to worry about

its over for you user

Become shareholder, enjoy profit and stop being a little bitch

how many shares of VZ do you own, bitch?

American here
I agree 100% with this poster.

The world no longer revolves around America. It’s the Asians now.

I will soon have to stop making quality videos. youtu.be/O-d1AsDFo7c