Sup Forums how do I get rid of my girlfriends 'babysitter'?

Sup Forums how do I get rid of my girlfriends 'babysitter'?

She hired him when she got pregnant (A couple weeks ago) And I'm paying the man to pretty much just look at my wifes stomach. At least thats what I think they're doing I don't know what the fuck else they'd be doing. She makes him come along when we go out for dinner and they end up leaving early to check on the baby almost every time.

Honestly is she even pregnant at this point?

Gotta admit i LOLed.

That's not even good b8 user.
That's bad b8 user.
And you should feel bad too!
sage

I wish it was bait. He's 6'4 with no job(Other than this babysitter bullshit) And I'm 5'5 make a real good salary cutting diamonds. She should want me more, right? also, what's sage?

Sage is what you deserve.
I'm gonna sage again

I googled it and it's a plant?

Yes, you deserve a plant.
GG OP.

Are you trolling me?

OP don't listen to him, that guy is a prankster.
A babysitter is very important to make sure the baby stays healthy and doesn't die in the womb. So, if you don't want to end up with a retard child, you should keep employing him. Maybe even pay him extra to help him stay focused on his job.

No, I'm not a naked child with long multi hair?
Always the same on the chan.
Bunch of pizza eaters the fucking lot of you!

At least theres someone sane in here. I hate trolls.

I definitely don't want a retard child, so i guess that makes sense. The guys a total douche though.
Also is there any reason she would think she's pregnant without taking a test? She hasn't taken one and refuses to take one because she says she knows shes pregnant but she hasn't really shown any symptoms.

What does she usually eat for breakfast?

That stupid avocado toast shit

Yep, she's prggers.
Maybe see if he can put in an extra shift once a week?

He's already here like every day man

I dunno then fam. Maybe you could ask to watch whilst he "checks the baby is OK"?

I don't think I'd even understand any baby stuff honestly, I'm still a virgin.

A plant is your Sup Forums8, sage is your miserable fagotry and the fact that your a waste of good clean oxygen that literally anyone else should instead be breathing. For shame! My good sir. It now time for you to kys and make that world infinitesimally better!!! 404 this plz put us out of our misery and no longer respond Sup Forumsros.

Niggers prolly already putting it in atleast twice a week lmao

what the fuck is going in in this thread?

How did you know he was black?

Pay you no mind to him he’s just another autistic kid with a degree in fagotry who found his mommy a daddies puter, fumbled through turning it on and somehow stumbled his want on to the inter web...

I have a degree in psychology actually

>psychology
Gee Mr, that sure is a fancy way of saying you sit on pine cones?

Faggot

Can you guys stop trolling and help me out? I really want to get rid of this guy but I don't want a retarded child.

THIS!

Don't samefag user. Don't you think this thread is already bad enough without that degree of fagoytry?

It needed to be restated! Lol