How differ Portuguese and Spanish?

How differ Portuguese and Spanish?

in terms of
1. race
2. language
3. food
4. women
5. cultural habit (ex. festival)
6. tradition for anything (ex. do Portuguese do siesta?)
7. business culture
8. religion
9. how do they think of each other?
10. common stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GE5BrORmiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 - Portuguese are whiter
2 - Spanish people think V=B and J=R
3 - Spanish food is way better
4 - Portguese women are very masculine just like BR women. Spain wins.
5 - Spain has way more weird festivals
6 - They are very different in this aspect
7 - I think both are shit.
8 - Same religion
9 - They love and hate each other
10 - History

They are similar and have a little and older brother relationship.

1. race
>Nothing.
2. language
>Portuguese is a language much closer to Latin, Spanish has too many loans of languages that are neither Indo-European (Euskera, Aztec, Inca ...), For example embelezar is portuguese and this word come from the latin but in spanish is Encachar comes from the inca carcha, both means "Make more beatiful" or something like that
3. food
>Nothing.
4. women
>Portuguese women are usually quite normal, Spanish women are all feminists who sincerely believe that all men are rapists.
5. cultural habit (ex. festival)
>Not much
6. tradition for anything (ex. do Portuguese do siesta?)
>Honestly, for a Japanese the differences would be low.
7. business culture
>Portugual is a much more industrious country than Spain, but this less developed because Spain suffered an economic miracle during the Franco period, but meh, being honest Portugal is more serious in labor issues.
8. religion
>Nothing.
9. how do they think of each other?
>The Spaniards we feel quite indifferent about Portugal, the country that we feel most close to is Italy, the majority of Portuguese that I know quite like Spain, but the feeling is not reciprocated.
10. common stuff
>¿?

>Portguese women are very masculine just like BR women. Spain wins.

You never seen a spanish woman true?

1) race

spanish example, mid latitude, eastern shore, valencia area

portuguese example, mid latitude, western shore, leiria area

1.- Portuguese are celto-germanic while we are arabo-berber.
2. They speak a germanic dialect while we speak an arabic dialect.
3. They eat haram food while we eat halal food.
4. They women don't cover heir head, ours do.
5. They celebrate pagan rituals while we follow the Holy Quran.
6. Portuguese are hard working germans on exile and one day they will return to their ancient lands in Hyperborea.
7. Ditto.
8. They are infidels while we are pious muslims.
9. We think that they must be expelled from Al-Andalus.
10. Nothing at all.

2) language
similar in writing form, very different phonetics

nice portuguese music
youtube.com/watch?v=3GE5BrORmiw

buen post papu

>They women don't cover heir head, ours do.

10/10

3) food, very diverse between the different spanish regions. We have a lot of bacalhau food, we both have chouriço and all that crap

>encachar
You have to go back, it's embellecer.

> mid latitude

Thanks
I don't see any differences from them. They are exactly the same.
How about Spanish people in near French border?
I mean people living in border areas more or less have mixed culture and sometimes share both culture like the Swiss speak Italian, German.

basically this

One is brown, the other is even more brown.

There has been a lot of internal migration in Spain, so you can't really tell people from different regions apart generally.

This, unless we hear the accent it's impossible to know from what region we are.*

*except if you have the retarded basque haircut

Does the accent people from different region speak quite unique and obvious?

We have very unique accent from north Japan to south.
We can't understand sometimes because of it. Okinawans and people living in the north Japan have strong accent.

Yes, particularly in some regions.

Well, galician, basque, catalonian, andalucian and canarian accents are quite unique. I'm from the north so I can tell apart the asturian accent as well but andalucians all sound the same to me and the same happens with castillians with the exception of people from the region of Albacete that have a weird accent exaggerated in a tv show that was popular.

>bacalhau

They are delicious, born less fish without odd texture. It goes well with any types of food. We eat them a lot dipped them in pod especially in winter.

Imo, Portuguese and Spanish food are the best tier on the earth.
I guess, you both eat pig meat a lot.

How about bread then? Do they have similarities?

>How about bread then? Do they have similarities?

Not even in the same region there are only one bread. For example we have bread made of wheat, rye or maize and even a mix of rye and wheat.

>1. race
>>Nothing.
man....they look like gypsies

Even in the same region there are quite different accents, ain't the same the accent of sevilla than the one of granada, than it's very different to the one in cadiz.
Bread, as wheat, salt and water (plus fermented mother)? There are quite different in the regions, for example in the bread shop near my home, than it's a step above the usual, they have baguette, pa de pages, pa dels Pirineus, the different seeds breads, rye breads, fibre breads and slow grow bread, that without counting the different forms like bread sticks, molletes, or even counting the bollos.

Tienes razón, siempre me olvido del orgullo y la sangre congolesa de nuestras venas.

Like andalucians.

/ibe/?

1) Average spaniard is slightly whiter than the average portuguese in my experience
2) There are a lot of differences
3) Portuguese food is a lot more varied because we adopted French and Spanish cuisine too
5) Both countries have a lot of folklore?
6) Only in the south
7) Spain is better
8) I prefer the less religious Spain but this is subjective
9) Our only neighbor
10) Too many to specify

Nothing
More moorish

Be annexed to spain.

Reason you are moored af is necause of independant kingdom conquered and kept moors for population in order to maintain power.

And today we can see affects of the differeing teo policies killing moor in castilla and repopulating and coliving with them in portugal

>Portuguese are whiter
>Average spaniard is slightly whiter
Which one should I trust.

Maybe the one that actually lives here