What do white girls want Sup Forums?

What do white girls want Sup Forums?

BBC

Clean Sheets, vitamin D and a healthy diet

OxyClean

I bet she’s an awesome fuck though.

big black cock because they're superficial bitches.

A good mans man who's white, has a job, doesn't beat them. You know the normal shit

They want everything, even the things that contradict each other

They just want a guy that wont ask them every 5 minutes "is everything allright?" "are you bored with me?"
Yes, I mean you beta faggits

someone with their same skin color.

purebreeds are actually shit human beings and only accept people who look like them if you haven't noticed.

>mfw a purebreed says something about being open minded

anyone has the shoped version of this pic?

fancy things
good looking boyfriend
lots of friends

>white girls
Who gives a shit?

im 100% sure without these pickels she
would looks stunning awesome.

Bigger ass

a bunch of likes on their social media photos

money

I wish that were true

Mostly they want money and security. They dont even like sex.

>white
That's where you're wrong buddy

She's cuter without the shot photoshop

Yeah shes really cute.

BBC

happiness

You’ll hit her cervix and any woman will say that shit hurts like hell. Plus vaginal canals are only 3 to 4 inches deep, what you need is girth, not length.

>mfw

ye, my dick is pretty average and I sometimes hurt my girl when I thrust too hard.

I’m not even white and think this is retarded. I see more white girls with beta-looking white dudes and spics over niggers.

white bois be like:
>anything above 3 inches will hurt her cervix!
>size don't matter - technique matters! [tips fedora, unsheaths katana, double jumps away]

Im 7" but i dont fuck her pussy way too deep ,she says it hurts and then sex is awkward after that

Ha,

So many niggars unemployed but killing time funning whites.

A guy who can cook, lift and fuck as good ,she would consider any race as long as she is satisfied financially and emotionally

Please see

This dude knows wassup.

white girls want leggings and starbucks bro

If mine man was white it would hurt me too - its natural defense mechanism of woman body. Only BBC is welcome and when my vagina receptors notice black mamba color pigmentation, the body automatically acustomes and stretches.

Troll harder.

Don’t fall for the memes, boys.

Some this niggery bullshit needs to be archived for future reference. You might get soft and give a starving niggar a nickle in the future.

I'm not against the downfall of western white witches. Maybe they can be collateral damage. They are way too full of shit even though it's not a black dick.

Depends on socio-economic status. If she's raised poor in a poor area, she probably just wants a good fucking and some monetary attention and someone who beats her up less than the previous guy. Go farther up on the scale and then the more likely you'll have to deal with vapid white girl bullshit.