Is it just me or is wikipedia full of fucking shit?

Is it just me or is wikipedia full of fucking shit?

My cock is 6.5 - 6.75 inches and 5.4 around and its tiny af, not more then 2-3 of you fucks have a cock thats below 6-5.5, We need to bomb wiki and change this shit, its obv false as fuck.

Not only does saying the av is 5-6 bad for small dicklets who want to feel they are normal, its bad for 6-7 inches who think they are decent when they are just avrage. holy shit.

8 inches here. My penis size is literally off the chart, so they're reporting a 0% occurrence, and I'm living proof that's not accurate.

Chart in cm you retard

I'm close to 6 inches, length 4 inches girth. Am I good a good size Sup Forums?

Protip: no girl cares

This guy is correct

Fuck urself i know

Better answer is no.

it's just you

Fuck you cunt how big is ur dick? Its bigger then 6 right lol

this is absolutely untrue

if a girl wants to fuck you before you even take your close off, you really think she thinks your dick size matters?

Yes idiot, girls would want our dick sizes to be tatoed on our forheads if possible.

you must be a virgin

>not using the metric system.

FUCK OFF AMERIMUTT FAGGOT

>Chart is measured in CM, not inches

He did it. OP has officially gone full tard.

Women do care about girth. They don't want a twizzler slapping around there

you know
even if you changed the wikipedia article
she wouldn't stop laughing at your tiny dick

>doesn't recognize his own system
Damn must be hard being this dumb

>it's bigger then 6
>then
>e

learn2english

Whats the point of reporting flacid cock numbers when its a dynamic state based on temperature. I can turtle my dick into my body on a cold winter day, but otherwise its in a constant state of length fluctuation.

Surely only erect penis is of any reliable measurability.

Actually, I am sure that this is pretty acurate, for an unweighted worldwide average. Remember, a full half of the world is Chinese+Indian+SE Asian. If they’re averaging 10 or 11 then in order to make the average 12 or 13, then the rest of the civilized world would have annaverage of 14 or 15, which seems accurate.

Also suspicious is that they report 10 as flacid average and 12 as erect average. So the average man gains less than an inch when hard? That’s too small.

>27' negroe reporting in
And you know that, because you have seen a few 100k dicks or what is your sauce?