Sup Forums friend told me you guys can figure out stuff

Sup Forums friend told me you guys can figure out stuff

My retarded phone gave me the option of what video player app i want to use and i chose the default one that came with the phone on accident.
The problem is that i put it as my default app to open videos but there are videos that dont work with my phones player

How do i clear it as the default video player? It doesnt give me the options to reset the app defaults either cause its the player that came with the phone

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Change default app for videos android
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmgtfy.com/?q=Change default app for videos android

go to settings and clear defaults you fucking retard

Go to installed apps where you can see how much space apps take and what permissions they have, open the app, slide down and there should be a button for it somewhere
Also, Sup Forums isn't your tech support so don't post threads like this please

>e621
what video user? :3

>Restore factory settings.
>Enter your password
>If you can't remember your password it's probably "password"
>??????
>Profit

Learn to read before you call someone a retard, dumbfuck.

I clearly said the 1st time "it doesnt give me the option to reset the app defaults either cause its the player that came with the phone"

yes it does

Calm down champ.
It's not anons fault you're a retard.

Only a fool would fall for that

Been here once before...i do remember this place having a specific section just for tech support...also i already tried that...the player the phone comes with doesnt show ul with the rest of the apps

Yea you're right...
The password is probably "1234"

No it doesnt...are you really trying to prove me wrong on that? I can easily just take screenshots to prove its not there...its not an app its the player the phone came with...

Not my fault you dont know how to read

Yea, post the screenshots OP.
I would like to see some picture evidence of how retarded you are?

youre too retarded to use a real phone

Let me explain this screenshot as i would to a child because something tells me your going to respond like one...

You see how the words in the picture start with the letter "v"? Thats because im in the v section of the apps it shows me, now notice how none of them just say "video"...its because (like i said) the video player that showed up as "video" is NOT shown...

Understamd? Or is it too complicated child

Were you crying as you typed these? Go ask reddit you over sensitive faggot.

Just clear ALL preferences on your phone.
If that doesn't work, reinstall your phone.

Top right menu almost certainly has an option to show system apps

Did you try looking under "M" for media player?
You're a fucking idiot OP and you should feel like an idiot.
Nobody here gives a shit about you or your phone and the only one acting like a child here is you, you spoiled little tantruming brat.
KYS!
>Find a bridge.
>Go live on FB.
>Do a back flip.

Flush it in the toilet

Uninstall the damn app you fucking 12yo lil shit. You've to be at least 14 to post on this website

This nigger is using orfox that is the Tor browser for Android. So, I think you aren't really some scrub. So no (you) for you.
You should kill yourself for making this crafty bait.

Kindly leave sir.

the tor browser is the tor browser on android?
orfox is just a firefox regen?
I'll also pop sage in the options we nearly on page 8 don't wanna bump it again.
P.s. OP is a huge faggot

Too late some faggot already bumped the faggots thread.