Help a wageslave

Help a wageslave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kANQi3NU1pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's too late for us

why?

HELP

i find my job gives my days structure which is something i value a lot. i enjoy my work since its a healthy mix of physical labor and some quick thinking. Co workers are pretty good for the most part other than some could pick up the slack a bit. As far as health goes i still have time to work out 3-4 days a week and i meal prep for various reason so that also works out fine. ive worked seasonal jobs that pay enough to keep me living comfortable even with 4 -5 months off during the year and honestly thats when things start to fall apart because its hard to find people to spend time with when they work. the first few weeks are nice since i can go somewhere and catch up on personal projects but once you get to that point of nothing left to do things go down hill.

help with what?

I would like to escape the rat race.

then kill yourself

thats a tall order there.
>win the lotto
>go into business for yourself
>become a real estate agent
>become a pimp
>start robbing chemical facilities for drug precursor to sell to gangs
>become a drug dealer

i mean the basics are that youre gunna have to come up with something that you can trade for money or find a way to take money. if you have any background in software development id say that may be a good place to start in this day and age unless you know how to be a day trader.

important:
youtube.com/watch?v=kANQi3NU1pQ

rental properties.

I do not have any specific skills like IT/programming, I am just a wageslave.

>win lotto
Sure I buy tickets, why not...
>go into business
Zero, ZERO experience, I do not even know how to do what... Would love to have a tutor.
>real estate agent
How? Again, zero experiewnce, no one to teach me.

>everything else
NO, illegal etc.

I do not have the capital to buy 2-3 properties to rent them. Would like to, but no money.

think long term. you must first develop skills that allow you to earn enough to save for a down payment. then buy a duplex, live in one unit and rent out the other. do the maintenance and management yourself, save up more and more, and buy further properties. eventually youll be generating enough income to be financially independent.

Ever notice that anyone here who uses the phrase "wage slave" is living off their parents or some other producer in society?

What is duplex? Here in slav country we have houses (too fucking expensive_ or flats in 10 story blocks (expensive too, sometimes more than house, kek). I can buy a flat for ~150k zloties and rent it for max ~600 a month

This is shit

We are all slaves no matter what.

If you have to work a job, then yes, you are a "wage slave" but if you own a business, you are a slave to the business.

The only way to "opt-out" would be to become a hippy or "backpacker" and live somewhere with a low living cost and do odd jobs to make food and rent money.

a 2 unit home with shared walls.

develop software skills. you can learn a huge amount online for free.

Yes, so if you use your brain a little...

1 Flat = 600/month
10 flats = 6,000/month

Hold 25% for upkeep, 10% for insurance that leaves you with 3,900 before whatever the tax rate is in your third world shit hole, but either way I'm sure you could live on 3,900/month - tax in a third world country, right?

Or, live in your parent's basement... and complain online about "wage slaves" while your parents are at work.

thats shit mate

Well., that sounds reasonable... as long as you get these rentals for free. Where can I get them?

>Also, you forgot taxes on the property besides the income tax on the rent.

i get about 200k a year from managed rental properties. i dont have to do anything really besides interact with some lawyers every so often.

if you have sufficient capital you can just put it into a high dividend yield etf, which should generate about 3% a year, plus any unrealized capital gains from stock price increases.

ive also put my savings into index funds and bitcoin. if i cashed out i could buy a pretty nice house outright.

Taxes would be like ~10% for that.

>1 Flat = 600/month
>10 flats = 6,000/month

That is correct., Now tell me, where would you take from ~1,5mln PLN to buy them?

I earn 2500 PLN a month after taxes. Will never buy a flat.

There are formulas to follow, you start with one then after 7 years you'd be at 10. Whilst doing this, you'd still have your job.

If you started at 20, after 20 years you could easily retire.

Sell half your flats and use the other 5 for passive income, done.

You aren't buying them, you are mortgaging them then getting your tenants to pay your mortgage + getting a little extra on top.

OK, so where's the monthly nut on the mortgage here:

>OK, so where's the monthly nut on the mortgage here:
> (You)

Not sure what you mean? Monthly nut?

WAGESLAVE HERE
NEED ADVICE

Sl im thinking about starting a few websites that i know would be able to get a lot of traffic, i was wondering if i could make a living off banner ads and affiliate emailing??

There's only one way to start out in this field and that's buying a duplex, living on one side and renting out the other. The tenant pays the mortgage while you work a regular job, freeing up your income to save for a downpayment on a second duplex that has 2 tenants.

The PROBLEM is, you're renting to people who most likely have credit so bad they can't simply pay the same money on their own mortgage. Risk.

The mortgage payment on those 10 units. That comes right out of the arbitrary $3900. Think you're getting a mortgage for $390 a month? Nope.

Google AdSense gives a couple pennies per click...and since so many people use adblockers... nope.

no i mean charging companys/businesses monthly to put their banner ads on your page, its calculated buy your traffic per month divided by 10, thats how much you charge them a month

>AD
>BLOCKERS

Advertisers can tell when they're in place.

how do you make money off websites then?

Ads are a small part, but value-added services are a bigger part. Have a free side and a member side with added benefits and features. Also, sadly, these days a lot of sites are begging donations through PayPal or Patreon. It's a tough business and not at all like it was 10 years ago.

fuck, how does one make lots of money then? in general, without wageslaving

Let's define terms here... in net dollars, after taxes, that is, how much to you is "lots of money"?

take home income 100k upwards would be heaps

First thing you do whatever else is to incorporate. You as an individual pay taxes on your income before your expenses. A corporation pays taxes on money left over after taxes. Your car, part of your home, your utilities, and lots of other stuff will be deducted before you pay taxes. And, corporate tax rates are going down, so it's really beneficial.

But, if you want to do the real estate/rental income thing, read the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". It explains exactly how to get that to make you income. It also educates you on the differences between possessions and assets. Start there.

If you want to go down the website road, my best advice is do all the things I listed PLUS have direct advertisements from real sponsors instead of blockable ads. Something you can code right into the site and will always appear. More money and steady income.

I own a small site and deal with this all the time if you want me to explain more.

OP here

I have already read:
>rich dad poor dad
>richest man in babylon
>economics in one lesson by hazzlit
>intelligent investor
>actually reading the art of getting rich

Still poorfag wageslave with no possibilities cause POOR AS FUCK.

And, exactly what have you done to put all that to work?

Started saving, from every paycheck I save up around 10-15% (sometimes even 20-25%) for 2 years now. I have around 10k saved. I know what is the price of a garage or a flat to buy in my city and what are the basic taxes etc.

10k can;t even get me 50% of a garage.

>inb4 credit

I am not ending up like my parents and friends with mortgages and credits killing them and forcing them to work 9-5 dead end job

explain more

sigh.
If you're mortgaging an income property, that is a business expense and part of the cost of DOING business. The cost of a mortgage on a duplex is roughly half of the net income from monthly rent- meaning you can live on one side for free while paying for the whole property with rent from the other side. Meanwhile, saving more money to do it again and get the 2nd property paid for and generating actual income which you use for a THIRD property that you can probably leverage at a lower cost cash purchase price...and create more income.

There's distressed sellers all over the place and you can get a dupe pretty cheap. But if you set all kinds of conditions on your own success, you'll be working for peanuts forever.

OK, I was a member of a gaming site that grew to respectable size and was sold in 2010 for about $25,000. The new owners tried to monetize it more with a game store and all kinds of crappy schticks that long-term members really didn't want part of...all the while doing nothing to attract new members. The site dwindled and in 2016, The owners were ready to cut their losses and close the place. I got them to sign it over to me for free since it was costing them money each month. In the last year and a half, I've built up membership, got actual sponsors aside from Google AdSense, have an active YouTube channel, Twitter, facebook presence to promote traffic to my site and...after all that...
I net about $6,000 a year. It's a shit ton of work for not much money. But it is making money for me and I enjoy it and have a great community. But the days of getting wealthy of a site are pretty much done

>Moot NEVER made a profit from Sup Forums.

fair enough and i wish you well, but what about an ecommerce site, that actually sells things?

You'd be better off hitching to Amazon or eBay. Getting traffic to a standalone site when people already go to those other 2 sites is about impossible.