So I was playing fallout 4 and enjoying my game until I stumbled upon this couple (pic related)...

So I was playing fallout 4 and enjoying my game until I stumbled upon this couple (pic related). They also have a mixed child and there's rumor that the man fucks another girl in the vault.

Should I refund this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Jf_0p5wgkI?t=16m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just kill the dude

And the child. Download a mod that lets you kill children.

Refund it because it's a shitty game, not because of that

there's also a white guy black woman couple at the finch farm and they have mixed kids.

fucking bethesda. sad.

just do a cleansing in the game user, good old fatman to the face

this family is literally the coal burner meme. The nigger makes his wife do all the work and fucks other women in the vault.

Just kill the whole vault for even allowing this shit to happen.

You're actually supposed to be able to talk her out of her marriage, but currently the dialog is "bugged" so it doesn't resolve without console commands.

Her husband becomes a settlement trader.

It's too bad because she is the best girl in the game.

Huge step backwards in making all these people just kneel down and take round after round if bucksh-oh shit, no I mean SHOTGUN SHELL, to the face instead of gibbing and dying.

I know it's not 100% of the characters that are like this, but it's enough that I stopped trying and just let myself get railroaded (HAHA GET IT) into one of the three stories.

It's an ok game, mods will make it a good game, and maybe someday some decent writers and lore builders will get to take a crack at the IP, and we'll get something memorable.

>tfw this shit in games never crossed my mind until now
Fuck you pol

Shaun is the leader of the institute.

Ad victorium

But 6 bucks is a lot for a niglet.

I like the Institute

what the fuck faggot? how is a kid a leader?

The guy is a fucking asshole, it's hilarious. The only couple in the game that's mixed from what I can tell and the woman isn't happy.

He ate his green vegetables

I think that it is a red pill godsend even if it wasn't meant to be.

Reasons.

> 1 Preston "Quadroon" Garvey can't accomplish a fucking thing without your help. Subconsciously confirming that blacks can't run shit. (Your characters start off pretty Anglo looking.)

>2. Vault 81 and the family your talking about. Has the black dude cheating on his wife and being lazy as shit. (Seems pretty normal for video game. An it is true not a stereotype.)

>3. Even the "Nigger Scientist" Tinker Tom can't do a fucking thing right.

whole game red pills people without them knowing.

>your character starts off pretty anglo looking

Seriously? lmfao you think that's anglo? more like an italian.

Fallout 4 was really disappointing. I hope The Elder Scrolls VI will be better, but I doubt it considering the shitshow that was Skyrim.

Oh look a fucking leaf.

you're fucked in the head and deluded faggot if you think the base character is anglo looking.

He is in his 70's, you are also a synth copy of his parent.

the default male is definitely italian or even semitic, same with the female

once they patch it, you'll be able to get her to leave him

he's supposed to turn into a level 3 settlement trader

>you are also a synth copy of his parent
REEEEEEEEEE there's no proof of this

How else would you interface so easily with a device made to be used by synths?

Dude I fucking killed them and ate them step up your game

>Skyrim: mediocre
>Fallout 4: even more bland

don't know why you have such high expectations desu especially since now they're ramming their dick down your throat with the DLC business model

he's that type of person that can't play anything but modded morrowind forever, so everything else is sub standard

modded morrowind is god tier

tpbp

youtu.be/0Jf_0p5wgkI?t=16m10s

skip to 16:20. He fixes that vault.

You can get them to divorce. She's always complaining on how he's a worthless cheating negro and all. It's redpilled, to be honest.

My thoughts exactly. Every negro in this game lives up for the stereotype.

I hurt your feeling leafy? You gona let trudeau coddle you while so you can lick the nigger cum off his chin from his wifes bull?

Seeing as even people who liked the game gave them shit for how awful the dialog system and general structure of the game was, they would have to be completely retarded to double down on that now.

85 hours in Morrowind; no mods.

>some decent writers and lore builders will get to take a crack at the IP
It's called New Vegas

you missed the chance to spoil the game months ago

They didn't even upgraded the engine at all. It's FO3 on next gen graphics. Player character voice was also completely unnecessary, the perk system is awful.

That's a rotisserie chicken and some arizona ice tea.
EAT LIKE A KANGGGGGGG!

KEK.
I once had the fallout mobile game on my phone (Fallout Shelter).
I made the blacks go extinct in like 4 generations.
Only let whites breed together, and then send the blacks out into the world to "search" (be killed).

I thought it was really good. I couldn't stop playing it for a while. I'd much rather have this game than none at all, but I agree it could be improved.

What device are you taking about, the pip boy?

If that's the case all the people in that vault in OP would be synth also.

I really do hope we get a new vegas 2: nuclear boogaloo.

Its part of the Far Harbor DLC questline.

OK I played through that but as I understood it, it was a computer program created by a synth you were using.

The reason you're the one to go into that program is because they need an outsider to infiltrate the children of atom.

Don't see how this proves anything; if anything it's the opposite. If you were a synth you'd be able to interface with the memories without the program, I'd wager.

For portraying accurate mating habits of the north american pavement ape?

It has little replayability. I played it a lot for a while but after having completed it twice, there was simply nothing to do apart from fetch quests. I found myself trying to skip parts quickly due to boredom. At least Skyrim, aa bad as it was, had multiple large and small questlines, meaning thag there's plenty to do before getting completely bored.

They are sort of in a no win situation when it comes to migrating to a new engine. If they stick with the old and busted Gamebryo/Creation Engine that they have been using since Morrowind, then their games keep being barely functional disasters that are stuck a generation behind in functionality. If they move away from the Gamebryo/Creation Engine, then the modding scene takes a hit because their modding community has been working with the exact same easy to understand Engine structure and Tools for a decade and a half now.

They know the modding scene is a huge part of why their franchises are successful, its why they decided to bring that stuff to the console versions. I can't think of a single modern engine that comes even close to being as easy to work with or is as accessible for modders as Bethesda's pile of garbage.

This. Just bought it today for $20. Selling it asap. It tries to mix all the elements of succesful franchises into a clusterfuck of no real game or story, just build shit for a few hours.

If it didnt have fallout attatched to it, it would have been picked apart by reviewers and scored a 4/10.

>enjoying fallout4
This is how I know you are lying
Sage, go back to Sup Forums

shut the fuck up nigger where do you live so i can do something to you

plz

BLEACHED!

>first game in history to have mods on consoles
>le if it didnt have fallout attached to the title it would have been picked apart and scored 4/10

>monumental game pushing the boundaries of consoles
>fully embracing modding like no other triple A dev ever has

>le its a 4/10 bra

Yeah there's no proof that you are a synth. The far harbor bs part where he says he can't remember anything before the bombs was wrong because he definitely remembered learning important things in the army about war. What DIMA said about emotions being impossible to transfer prooves that he's not a synth. Also the mr handy at USS constitution recognizes him as a soldier.

BUT YOU'RE SO WARM
INSIIIDEE

Excellent, well said.

Sup Forums are the ones who hate fallout 4 you incredible hipster

Stick with fallout 2 (or anything pre-2005) and not this SJW/Jewish crap.

His mulatto kid also ends up as a thug and runs off with his dad's weapon to join a gang. Just like IRL.

>killed the little punk and dragged it into the molten metal tank

It doesn't even make sense for there to be different races in a vault after 200 years. There's like 20 people in the fucking vault, you'd have to interbreed unless you wanted inbred retards.

Also don't waste your money on this shit game until they release the game + all the DLC as one pack for a reduced price. The game has very little replay value but it was OK to play through once.

Also vault tech probably put niggers in with whites on purpose being that they're an evil as shit corporation.

we wuz vaultboyz

>playyyy the guitarrrrrrr
>play it againnnnn
>my Johnnyyyy

hi neo-Sup Forums! enjoying those videogames are we? gotta get all those new games in before summer breaks over and its back to high school! heh, to be young again...

Did you not see the headpiece over the top of that terminal, it was made by dima for his use, he is a synth, and you can use it without issue. PC is a synth.

They only threw that in there because bethesda has become so out of touch with everything that they have no idea how to make you feel anything anymore in their games unless it's by shifting your entire mindset. They have no subtlety.

Did anyone else think far harbor was redpilled?

DONT SELL MY FUCKING GAME

In what ways?