OK Sup Forums first of all im an old fag, so I want to give you guys some advice

OK Sup Forums first of all im an old fag, so I want to give you guys some advice.

Question, why don't you have a girlfriend or lots of female friends in your life?

If your fine being foreveralone.jpg more power to you, but if your not check this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mmf8lXP6nw

Get into gaming (not on your PC or pesant systems) watch the video, watch more, learn then go outside your fucking house and talk to women, get to know them, get together, fuck, become bf/gf, dont be aloner all your fucking life.

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G1gUfmYQhY
youtube.com/watch?v=YgrQ1Eaitw4
youtube.com/watch?v=isn5ErpJTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=JFy6C0faDHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forumsump

Moar help for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G1gUfmYQhY

Anyone here?

Yeah

Are you checking out the content?

Yes I am

Moar content for your to learn from:
youtube.com/watch?v=YgrQ1Eaitw4

>first of all im an old fag
First of all, define old fag
>tfw I'm 63 and still hang out on Sup Forums
beat that? honestly?

Because girls don't make me feel less alone, I don't care about sex and I generally prefer the company of men.

I was lurking back just after Sup Forums day happened

Your my senior in age

Are you getting anything from it?

Doing game, practising it, increases your social intelligence which can be applied to both gend... sexes.

Oh... thought you meant "old fag" as in years of age. Yeah, you've been here a little longer than me, not much. Sup Forums was about a year old before I landed in this shithole.

All your insecurities debunked:

youtube.com/watch?v=isn5ErpJTeo

Most women are fucking intolerable. That's why I'm single.

I don't want some bitch thinking she can run my life commanding to do whatever she wants at a whim. I enjoy my freedom, and women just want to take that away and have you under their thumb.

Maybe I should just date women from overseas because it seems like relationships in the western world are just broken, diseased, and corrupted by greed and power.

Your interacting with the wrong women then. Half the population are females, not all are control freaks.

Yeah right.

Im with 2 girls at the moment as friends with benefits, there cool and down to earth. 3 girls i've met in the past 2 months are now good friends of mine, supportive, fun and interesting

Yeah but why practice it on random women when I could just as well use it to actually get to know interesting people that I could learn something from and improve my life?

The random women = practising your social skills

Some women are interesting

Women have other friends who may be interesting and imiprove your life

Practising game increases your opportunities

I hope to help you guys who struggle with your social skills and with women. I'd like some feedback, are you getting it, any revelations?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFy6C0faDHE

I'd say it makes more sense to practice your social skills on a group that you're already interested in. Personally, I'm not interested in women.

Oldfag here. First off, fuck off with that rage comics forced meme derived, bullshit. Take that shit back over to 9gag.

Second thing i want to say; You dobt approach "beautiful" women. You just talk to girls both unfuckable and fuckable, let your charming funny self make them like you, you hang out with their friends. keep fapping while you get /fit/, during which time you also do kegels, jelqs, and when you fap, you aint just fappin, you are actually going to edge, edge motherfucker, edge in 3 sets with atleast 5 repitions. After the 3rd set you can shoot your cocksnot allover your computer screen. and then somewhere along the lines, you get a fuck buddy or two. Because yu are getting fit and some girl will want to fuck you. One of these girls might decide she really likes you, and either be straightforward about it. Or fuck with you and have their friends give you shit why you arent dating yet.