Anyone else having a hard time posting because of the fucking captcha?

Anyone else having a hard time posting because of the fucking captcha?

Nope, I'm good.

Hows niggering the captcha going? Its been getting harder lately.

Constantly telling me some shit about my network sending automated requested. Already had the anti-virus scan my whole system.

why do you guys need to type captchas for

Fuck i need the sound

the female space program

Legacy captcha is fine but yeah I've been having trouble with the image captcha.
Try logging out of your google account. Clear cookies. then delete system 32.

holy fucking shit, genius

That webm is awesome!
Also niggers be niggering.

nope

You know that's a rabbit, right? Or am I missing the joke here?

Not on legacy mode, make the switch, don't teach jewgle anymore.

captcha:

> rainbow voie

wher zey go?

>Not on legacy mode, make the switch, don't teach jewgle anymore.

Already did. It worked.

Because it's slightly easier than clicking 5000 road signs?
You also get to make funny phrases with the word nigger.
Roadnigger sounds like a mad max spin off?

Ok I've been here for 4 years how the fuck do I change reCAPTCHA for this word writing shit?

What kind of fucking psycho does that shit

i dont post anymore because captcha is too much work

She's didmt even have time to make sure it all got out. It was a push and run.

turns out thats actually the village shit hole.

same bro its too hard its like a 5d puzzle

One with a wet pussy?

Is this a rekt bread?

>legacy mode

>Not staged at all

Fake. The momentum of that weight and speed would crush all his bones and organs. No way he would get up after a few seconds and walk into a bar.

I hate you, fuck you.

shock is a mystery

The momentum of that weight and speed would not crush all his bones and organs. He would get up after a few seconds and walk into a bar. He's an Alcohol and it's destoying his family

We found out where she lived the same night that vid was posted by her on instagram.

But nobody was in her province to do anything or go find her.

Wha ya lieing 4?
Sup Forums dosen't knock on doors user?

Never seen this one before. I thought it was going to be another fucking child abuse vid. Pleasantly surprised.

Is that hooker speak for a $3 blowjob?

And you can fuck him in the bum, hole.

MOAR

Sounds like a good deal. Except for the whole "him" thing.

Cry all you want, but we found her by one of her videos as she was sitting on the roof of her apartment building, and there was a school in the back, and myself and a few others found her from that alone.

But hey if you think sitting there acting like a 10 year old and trying to be edgy makes you popular go ahead. But simple fact of the matter is, you are wrong and it gets you mad.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

???

Literally EVERYBODY does!!!

Not sure why chinkm00t and his merry band of do-nothings don't fix this, because m00t would have fixed it in 2 seconds. There have been easily millions of complaints about the captcha requiring solving many times per post, often not providing the right result, etc.

I would guess easily 25% of Sup Forums anons have left because of this. No other site is sooooo fucking cheap as to keep using google-shit captcha. It also solves nothing of which it was originally implemented (experimentally) by m00t in that the bots are all over the place here to this day as we all know, so it is stopping nothing and only costing Sup Forums plenty of anons and original contributors. Nobody who is actually posting quality images would upload and then go through iteration after iteration of having his upload cleared by the captcha when the captcha does not work right and kicks you out without the ability to post.

This is amongst the top reasons Sup Forums has gone way down hill post-m00t and sadly, it is easily fixable but chinkm00t apparently does not care about us, his website, or the quality of the content.

Niggers

What's this from?

Seems legit.

I know right. I was puckering my butthole the whole time and then I 2as just happy