Oh America, why did you let it get to this?

Oh America, why did you let it get to this?

Fuck off and die

Oh Russia, why did you repost this 30 times a day?

How is it the countrys fault?

its the opposite of the right wing bull shit of the bush era

We are a country that mourned a fucking gorilla for nearly a year.

This was in London.
Have a great day.

DICKS OUT

Who is the insecure FAGGOT who keeps posting this thread?

Show yourself. I will debate and destroy you.

K

That a picture of you? Sorry hun, Pink isn’t your color, try a new color.

wtf why russia? all those anti-american threads here are posted by brits or sandniggers

A natural progression / cycle of civilization. Hard times breed strong citizen, good times breed weak citizen, and this is them - commies, dykes, faggots, feminists, lefties, etc.

They are the destroyers of civilization. When they've had their way we get to start all over again.

Bzz. Wrong answer.
Debate me, faggot.

Trump will do that, actually. Only he has access to nukes and we might not get to start over again.

Nice try faget.

wait I thought sandniggers were socially backward and uncivilized. How can they use technology that gets faggots like you to reply?

Britbongs are mad we elected Trump. But they chose Brexit.

Yeah, no. I'm no lover of trump but war probably won't be the downfall of western civilization, these retards will be however. They have no idea what they're actually supporting.

The road to hell will be paved with good intentions.

In that case, if they end up toppling your neurotic self-hating oppressive oligarchy, more power to them. I'm pretty sick of putting up with it.

Are you joking right? Even isis niggers use iphone x and play xbox

No I have it on good faith here that sandniggers fuck goats while looking up at the sky at American drones falling towards them.

They let the jews take control

My dog wears that same exact bandana. My dog is a good dog. You are not. Take it off.

>self-hating
What?
>oppressive
>oligarchy
Okay. pseudo-commie detected. It's okay buddy, I used to to be ignorant in my teenage years as well. You'll grow out of it eventually.

You faggots see Jews everywhere. This isn't even healthy behavior, user.

Funny how I just want to attack you insecure dipshit even more, user. Not "growing out" of shit.

Iran would like to have a word with you

Of course you're self-hating. Anyone who doesn't resemble the white scissor-happy Citizen look is considered a threat. Anyone expressing their individuality is a "snowflake." You're nazis. My family fought and won against you fuckers decades ago.

So most of these threads are posted by Iranians?
kek

Said the newfag.

Great. Fight to good fight, you little rebel you.

Of course you'll think I'm memeing, but... literally Jews in academia.

That’s an extreme. Very few people are like this.

I've been here for years. You are suffering from a serious obsession, user. You should get your mom to have some meds prescribed.

Iranians, Syrians, Pakistanis (me, and probably only me), and Saudi Arabians.

>Oppressive

Tumblr pls go

Russian college students are paid stupid good salaries to shitpost about liberals and praise trump... you didn’t know this? They’ve been doing it for like 3 years now...

But you said I'd "grow out of it." It's the exact opposite. You're wrong, faggot.
Wrong.

Are you all FUCKING BLIND?!?!
That bitch looks like a female Hitler.
Can't believe I am the first one to mention this.

How do you post a thread while fucking a goat at the same time in a field plowing beans?

Tumblr GTFO

oh look faggot is triggered

>it's a conspiracy!
>..on Sup Forums

OP is a transgendered Hitler.

i live in england lol. pakistan is a shithole atm. too much corruption. still better than afghanistan tho.

Another faggot triggered by inconvenient truths.

That this evil looking Hitler spawn can comment about terrorism. INCREDIBLE

So how are they "sandniggers" if they're posting from the trappings of a 1st world city?

because people identify them as "sandniggers" anyhow because they're edgy alt-right zionist retards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>sandniggers
>zionists

pick one

I mean, hopefully you will.
Back in the day I used to overdose on mainstream opinionators, just like the rest of society. Bush was the devil incarnate, white people were bad news and western society was inherently an oppressive nightmare to live in.

Fast forward 1.5 decades of autistic level of "indepentent" study and should arrive at the opposite conclusion.

Bush was a damaging force for 8 years. We just were beginning to lookback and now Drumpf.
>white people
we have much to answer for user, don't kid yourself
>oppressive nightmare
when social conservatives control this society, yes, it is getting scarier and scarier every day.
Your reaction: call anyone who disagrees to "grow out of it." Not happening.

zionists are robbing your country every day for shekels and yet "sandniggers" are hated more than them.

I'm on the side of the Palestinans, user. Israel needs to stop antagonizing the region with its right wing bullshit, just like the US does.

You want an honest answer, ok here goes.
Because we really are free. We don't care what people want to believe, what they want to worship or how they choose to live their lives
>so long as it doesn't our own lives.
So what happens is that, due to our overall good nature and well meaning generosity, we enable and empower people to then turn around and attack us and our way of life:
Trannies go from being free to do whatever to demanding special privilege and tax payer funded HRT, hair removal and SRS.
Women go from already being privileged to demanding a complete gynocracy.
Blacks went from demanding freedom, equality, and then privilege to demanding complete subjugation of non-blacks.
Illegals took our sympathy for the shitty circumstances of their homelands and used it to steal from welfare system and tax payer funded social systems... all while sending currency back to their failing homelands.
We let Muslims into the country in the hopes that, like so many others before them, they'll mix into the American diaspora. Instead they demand we change our own way of life to meet their own desires with no flexibility or give and take.

So we let it get to that because true freedom requires both a tolerance, which makes us vulnerable; and a strength to eventually fight back once we've been pushed too far. We'll correct this issue, we're not afraid to shed blood, it won't be the first time we've had to do it to maintain our values and way of life.

>muh fears
christ faggot, you go from one extreme to the other that literally isn't even happening

>impact out own lives that is.

so am i tbh.

It's terrifyingly fitting that the issues surrounding WWII could be what sparks WWIII. It's self-fulfilling prophecy.

Hello shill! I see you're busy today.
>Muh fears
If you anons don't know this is the shareblue talking point of the moment. If someone points out what's happening they run this one through to try and discredit. Straight from CNN to your board. LOL

>shill
>shareblue
>cnn
you faggots are really this insecure about your crumbling paradigm. It's amazing.

I don't think it'd be all that wrong to just declare war on these anti-western cunts and actually kill them. Given that things are turning sour all over, rapidly. Maybe I'm just edgy, though, I donnu.

>If someone points out what's happening
you haven't
you made a rambling list of extremes I asked you to verify. You won't and you can't.

You couldn't debate shit.

Whoever devides the world into shills and Trump supporters, you are the reason why this scourge on the western world exists.

>we have much to answer for user
Imagine the past hundreds of thousands of years of human history. 99.9% of it has consisted of actual pure oppression. Slavery was abundant on every continent and peoples throughout this entire period.

Suddenly, during a measly 200 years Europe enters the enlightenment and bolts ahead in all aspects of crafts and promptly proceeds to abolish slavery which reciprocates globally.

First the first time in human history, there is no slavery anymore, and yet white people is pretty much synonymous with slavery to leftists.

Many American parents failed. Pretty simple.

>and yet white people is pretty much synonymous with slavery to leftists.
not sure if this dense or just retarded

No you didn't ask for verification. Your entire post is:
>>muh fears
christ faggot, you go from one extreme to the other that literally isn't even happening
Because you have no argument.
I'm done with loser boy.

If they failed to turn them into obedient right wing hiveminds like you, I'd say parents succeeded.

Third time you are being asked to prove your claims.

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27). This has me so freak out.
Who is going to be here for the next seven?

>I'm done with loser boy.
because you made some ridiculous statements and thought they'd just go over in a liberal hate thread, user. Turns out you were wrong.

Well, aren't we? We're essentially the embodiment of all your neurotic / wishful boogieman to rebel against.

If you guys win we're going back to the dark ages. Trust me, this world is constantly on the verge of going back to it's a state more fitting to the true nature of humanity.

It's not a pleasant world for a soyboy.

>Trump =Antichrist.
He'd find a way to fudge that, too.

>the Dark Ages
we're headed there under Trump, user. You're that worried about a bunch of poorfags expressing opinions you don't agree with? srsly?

>soyboy.
faggot has arrived
thread is kill

Maybe, but not by his doing alone. NGO's is doing a better job at destabilizing the world than he is.
If you honestly embody Trump as everything evil in this world, then I don't know what to tell you anymore.

>Trump as everything evil in this world
Trump is doing a good job of this on his own. The only thing he's succeeding at doing.

Snore
Boring
Sage

Because Steven Colbert, Bill Nye and Neil DeGrasse Tyson told you so, right?

Protip: Ironcally, your type of mentality is identical to the people who voted Hitler into power, and every other despot in history; lack of deductive reasoning, blind faith in official narratives. Naivety, basically.

LOL Are Libtards now going from delusion to paranoia hahaha

ITT: Amerimutts crying, because the truth hurts so much.

You did um vote a Hitler wannabe enthusiast into office, user.
You're losing this discussion. Badly.

this thread again

secondary modern, user?
is that your future?

I know. Enrage them.

no one does that

You are an idiot.

Yeah, the OP pic looks like a real independent thinker. A real go getter. Taken the world by storm one useless protest that just stops hard working people from being able to cross the streets to get to their jobs that stimulate the economy at a time.

we don't do that, faggot

Where can I get paid for this because I do it for pleasure?

>trump bad, he evil, bad person!! you lose, me win
What discussion?
You've provided me with no tangible argument whatsoever. I might as well try and reason with a rock. I'm done, have fun.

Too intellectual for you to be able to join in the debate huh?

>doesnt understand the importance of the first amendment

"we"

Said the amerimutt as he dreamt about about the existence of his national identity

Fuck off fag lover.