Serious question here. We dont have jews or muslims here in Spic America. Are they really that bad?

Serious question here. We dont have jews or muslims here in Spic America. Are they really that bad?

aren't spics muslim jews by race? i mean, they're just a rotted mix of all brown.

On the contrary. Cheap labor. The new form of slavery.

jews definitely exist in central/south america. muslims are probably extremely fuckin rare tho.

We were conquered by the Spanish, so allahu akbar.

As i know, here in my country there's a jewish town but is only like 8 familys. Is literally just one street and thats all. The chinesse town is waaaaaaay bigger.

Fucking chinese people are low key conquering the world.

Yeah because why would you move from one shithole to another shithole.

I'm European but if i have to choose i would pick any American country over Iraq or whatever those shitholes are called.

Ay health care is free here in 75% of the countrys
You'll be surprised to see how many gringos comes here to get their shit fixed.

Actually, in México we have 1.4 million afre-mexicans acording to national census.

Also, there are like 50k jews in Mexico City and like 28 synagoges, I think.

>aren't spics muslim jews by race? i mean, they're just a rotted mix of all brown.
Nah. White Spaniards mixed with the indigenous people. I’m a spic myself, I got lucky, both parents are white Mexicans not shitskins. I can tan pretty well but when my tan goes away I’m white as fuck.

Mexican white girls also rock pretty hard. They don’t look like shit kek

Im from germany so i can tell you a lot about those fucking muslims ask me anything

This. There's white latinos if you guys didnt know. All the latinos u Americas get are brown scum. Brown skin = poor. Believe it or not, theres racism in Latinoamerica.

I'm Costarrican. Jews are 0.00000000001% of our people. Was there once (in the jew town) just doing my job. Kids looked sad as fuck. Like they were obligated to go to church that Sunday.

Sadly, yeah. There’s a lot of discrimination of every kind in mehico and it also explains why you see mostly white Mexicans on tv over there too kek. Living in a border town myself, we get mehican radio stations with PSAs about fighting discrimination.

And yes, Mexicans are pretty racist against everyone. Fuck mayates, mayne.

Does average German worry about the sandniggers? I would be worried. Fight for your country, you cucks. Bring Nazism again.

I hate you all mother fuckers but at the same time i dont. I hate you because sports. Anyway, i love Mexico and their spicy food.

She's fighting crime. God bless her.

Bssh us beaners are only good at soccer and beisboll it seems. But mostly soccer. And damn right, without us you ain’t got tacos & shit.

Remember, no Mexicans = no taco hell for the whiteys that can’t handle legit mehican

Taco Bell is an insult for the Mexicans. Taco bell is gringo shit

Argentina is full of jews nigga. They run the most lucrative businesses in the country.

My neighbours are muslim. I dont usualy hear anything about them. They just stay in their cave. They dont walk their digs. Poor doggos

Our biggest chain stores are owned by arab muslims. It sucks.

Spics are savages. I'd rather walk down a Muslim neighborhood in America than a spic one. Also the only thing the Jews do is force your kids to sing their music during the holidays.