FB/IG fap thread

FB/IG fap thread

left or right

moar

If any of you have actually been with a girl longer than a few days in real life you would all know that they are actually gross as fuck.

The pictures they post are so fake. Have any of you even been with a women while they're naked? most have saggy boobs, saggy ass and stink.

I've been with over 50 chicks 30+ of them have been what you deem "model type" and they are all disgusting. My girlfriend now has been on playboy t.v. bikini calanders and has thousands and thousands of followers on instagram. She is smoking hot, but, like all females she is not a great human being and alot of times she starts to smell.

Telling yall jacking off to stinky females that carry dirty bacteria in their vag and mouth just waiting to suck the life out of you

that’s y we fap so we don’t have to touch their unhygenic stinky bodies

fair enough

works well for me, bc I have hygiene issues & don’t like touching other ppl soooooo
for sure I’d still bang tho I have to make sure all is hygienic & sanitary to the point of which excitement would be over

>
retard

moar!!

hot as fuck

hot

Interest in these saggy teen tits?

god damn. how old?

moar left?!

23 now

diamonds

perfect little polish slut

wow tight

ass?

killer ass too

shes perfect

hnngh

I would love to see her liking her own shit off my cock.

like her as a brunette too?

classic... girls i'd die before talking to/having a chance with. guys like me jerk off to girls like them.

great tits

Oh fun! She's sexy! Moar!

even better to be honest.

hell yeah

I need moar of this stunner!

moar!

damn

Please have moar.

slut

nudes?

Key for your cock cage?

yum

i wish

yes

That's perfection. Moar please! I'm saving.

Just, wow!

I would fuck her unprotected in her very room while her mother is downstairs, and constantly call her with her mother's name, to make her experience the most unconform fuck ever and whispering in her ears that she's going to be a wonderful mother when I'm done.

Such a beautiful woman!

Yes please!

Great job!

more?

She's got me edging hard now. Insta? Or nudes??

holy fuck

That womb of hers must be the dumpster for one entire year worth of my sperm production. She's made for breeding.

That ass is perfect. Moar of her.