Assigned Male cringe thread...

Assigned Male cringe thread. I'm looking for one in particular where a user explains why these trans characters are just as bad as "CIS" people.

Caught someone reading this shit in public before

Fug

Are these ironic or are they serious like that annoying feminist comics?

>ironic

These people are fanatics, just like the bible freaks.

>wait WHAT?
facepalm for every panel

this things are so fucking retarded
most poorly executed propaganda ive ever seen

this cant be unironic.

Such nonsense. What's even better is the author thinks they're actually saying something

it is completely serious
pic related, it's the artist

Do you think God has given up on us?

>Mechanism in nature
>Heterosexuality has nothing to do with it
>Nature

Does the author realize that he put a bullet in his own foot there?

Well they are saying something. If it makes sense is another story, but i understand better what these degenerates think now.
At least they are decent/cowardly(which ever it is) enough to hide their thoughts in comics and dont live them out like gays or feminists.

if god ever existed then they abandoned us long ago, you can only watch the same cycle of stupidity so many times before it gets boring

I have so many questions... just why do we let things like this breathe ?

Like a dad in 1950 finding his son dressed as a woman defecating on another man, yes, god has given up. JK, he never cared at all, or even existed.

I think he is talking about a man and a ftm transsexual having a baby. In his eyes this transsexual is a gay man and so they naturally reproduced while being gay.

I think the author misunderstood thew whole 2 gay guys and a surrogate mother scenario.

Are you sure you didnt misunderstand the comic friend?

Has anyone ever found an article talking about how trans people were supposedly leaders and shit? I could never find any.

Oh fuck, one of them is here! Abandon thread!

Nope, just calling you an idiot cause you dont understand a comic made by a degenerate.

This dude makes thousands every month through Patreon.

Somehow traps manage to feel gayer than gay

Could be refering to the fact that most spiritual and shamanistic traditions used to be rather lewd, so naturally the practicers had to be bi or trans AT LEAST!

Tbh I have no fucking clue what the author is talking about

Those two aren't so bad, as long as they are taken as jokes and not seriously. The OP comic is pretty pointless, but I didn't even cringe. If you're gonna post assigned male cringe then post the good ones. And by good I mean fucking awful

what the fuck man

Ahh that explains it

because they're a source of endless amusement, and besides user, no matter how much you fuck up in life, you'l never be THAT bad

transfat.

I mean, fair enough, its kinda motivating. At least Im a bit better than some people

now just become better than yourself yesterday, for every day from now on and you'll be alright.

You realize isis doesnt touch israeli citizens?

probably ancient hermaphrodites used as oracles in greece and potentially in india but i may have misread hermaphrodite as androgynous so im not sure.

Androgynous looking only at best. and in India they had the whole plank to head deformed skull bullshit

Yeah, but I saved them from Sup Forums and I thought they were funny.