What's Sup Forums afraid of?

What's Sup Forums afraid of?

going outside and people physically bigger than me

I guess dying and suffering too much.

Spiders. Fuck you for making me think of them again.

Getting strangled with a cheese wire

i'm 5'8" and when i meet really tall people, i can't help but tell them repeatedly that they're tall.

Accidentally, driving off of a cliff or elevated road with passengers in my car and falling for just long enough to process the gravity (pun intended) of what I've just done.

abo’s

GRRM dying before finishing Asoiaf

My girl calls me and says "we need to talk". I know there's going to be few hours of excruciating nagging.

my kids dying. came close once when babysitter had them. i quit my job and raised them myself after that.

A parent! Here is another one.

I guess it'd be the realization that as much as I pretend to be okay with being by myself and that having a relationship would only get in the way of my ambition, I don't want to keep being the only one of my siblings who never brings home a date. I'll be the only one who will never marry or have kids and consequently I'll never know the feeling of seeing someone who is truly happy to see you. I'm going to be alone and I'm not okay with that but I have no way of changing that either.

Oh and I guess heights scare me too.

Operations in the genital area. I had a testicular torsion when i was 12 and my drunken father refused to drive me to the hospital. I cried myself to sleep that night thinking i'd wake up with only one ball. The next day my mother drove me to the hospital and they managed to secure my crownjewels. I have a 4cm big scar on my left ball though and i was sick for 6 weeks because i got an infection in the hospital. The pain was fucking incredible and nothing a 12yo should experience i guess, because i still fucking panic every time my balls feel slightly unnormal 15 years later. Once i had an ingrown hair next to my ballsack and i was in panic for about 4 weeks.

Last time I got that I was at work and it was a 17 day late period
Luckily it was just ovarian cancer

Social interactions.

people close to me committing suicide

spiders.

that

I'd be pissed too if some faggot with a bunch of tweezers tried to steal my lunch.

This particularly when I go camping.

mostly dying and psychosis.

Men driving earth moving machinery.
Oil exploration
Pricewaterhouse Cooper's
Banks
Shareholders
Free trade agreements
Realtors
ALEC, CATO
Foreign "aid"(money and weapons to genocidal maniacs and kleptocrats)
FBI, CIA, DEA, State department, NSA
Nestle, energy companies
The bill and Melinda Gates foundation
Public relations
Logging
Ranching
Private property
Investment
Hydroelectric dams, especially in Central Africa and the Amazon
The national guard and private security forces
Basically all states, corporations, financial institutions, any kid of hierarchy, coercion or unjustified authority.
All for very good reasons.

Gtfo you paranoid bitch. You better start to be afraid of dicks too, cause they'll give you aids one day.

>Logging

Cute.

turning gay because of repressed bi-curiosity

I'm not paranoid. None of these things directly threaten my safety, I am terrified of all of these things because I study what they do. If you think I'm being paranoid you are completely ignorant of the happenings of the world. I listed media and public relations specifically because they have subverted the free will of people like yourself, who can actually do something about it. Of course i mean when you grow up and are just as clueless as an adult as you are now.

may sound stupid, but I'm scared shitless of needles.

this

Same here. I always look the other way when I'm getting blood work done.

Fucking this, I just bought a home and terrified of this.

eeeewwww that is icky scary and yucky!!!!

i got to go hide in my safe space now

Claustrophobic, so being buried alive is pretty much my biggest fear.

I used to be OK with getting pricked, or when the techs would take blood samples. Then I went to get vaccines when I was around 10 and I fainted.

I'm not sure how I avoided needles for so long after that, but I never really thought much about it. then in college I decided to donate some blood and passed out again. then I had to get a meningitis vaccine and I passed out like 20 minutes later at home. Now I can't even see someone else have their blood taken, or getting poked. I'm not even afraid of needles, but I dont like the feeling of fainting at all

the darkness and spiders. the really tiny creepy ones and the fucking hand-sized faggots

not being able to tell a trannie from a normal girl

If you surround your bed with paper you can hear them before they get to you.

that only makes it worse god damn it

breaking my penus when she's on top

>acting smart
Try harder faggot. If i was you i'd go outside once in a while. You didnt study shit, you read news and wikipedia articles and because your life is boring you act like the world was a terrible place to distract yourself and make your own problems look less fatal.

do you watch rick and morty

Peoples funerals/wakes I don't know what to say or how to act. I don't like the whole idea of them gathering around a dead body while people are crying. I don't believe in god so I really can't tell people the deceased is in a better place.

I would rather everyone go to a bar and just reminisce about the dead. When I die I don't want anybody to do anything I would rather they drag my body to some forest and bury me or not.
Life is for the living.

Yeah I watch it all the time, why?

Oh shit.

The void and obliteration of self that's awaiting us all at the end.

i figured

my ex, being sober

Pffpfpppfff

what a fucking faggot.