The sooner we rid our society of this rancid, pus-filled, inoperable malignant tumor, the better! You agree...

The sooner we rid our society of this rancid, pus-filled, inoperable malignant tumor, the better! You agree, unless you are one of his deplorable 33% base

Impeach him.

Found the cancer that needs to be excised.

Suck it up, cucks! Trump rules!

i think he is great.

60 % of country hates him try again.

But he thinks Net Neutrality is the "Fairness Doctrine", user

mad libcuck detected. he is your president you fucking faggot

He's had a fantastic year despite being attacked from everywhere.

>ISIS is on the brink of total destruction
>Eliminated Iran Deal (same "deal" that we had with N. Korea and see how well that turned out. Also it was a ransom for hostages.)
>Pulled out of NAFTA as he promised. All that "free trade" needs legislation that stacks to the ceiling 10 times.
>Immediately repealed Obama era Executive orders that regulated the economy. Economic boom since then is evidence of this effect.
>By the way, the economy is soaring to new heights. We've been feed that 1% growth was the new norm for the past 8 years. +3% is nuts.
>Tax reform is about to pass.
>Betsy Duvos is working wonders in the Deptarment of Ed.

The direction of the country looks great, but once the democrat machine gets in power again, we'll resume the century long nose dive.

>Hilary has a 98% lead to the presidency
tell me more about your statistics

>he thinks

I believe he doesn't. He acts on impulse. Like an animal.

The jews didn't give a fuck about niggers. They were too focused on the main threat that has now taken over the world thanks to their defeat.

this you?
a friend perhaps?

Yeah, just like he's not going to benefit from his tax plan. Just like 3-5 million people voted illegally. Just like no one in his campaign had any dubious connections with Russia. Just like Trump University was a great success. Just like Mexico is gonna pay for the Wall. Just like he was going to repeal Obamacare on his first day in office. Just like he was going to appoint a special prosecutor for Clinton. Just like Obama wiretapped him. Just like his inauguration crowd was the biggest ever. Just like... well... you get the point.

I don't even follow politics that much and I know you're objecively wrong about some of that shit you just spewed. Like, some of that was opinion, but you're facts are of the alternative variety.

I hear this all the time yet nothing ever happens it's almost as if you guys are impotent and weak

you fucking putinfags really need to update the bots. at least try not to be so transparent.

You know, I used to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was just ignorant; at this point, I'd be shocked if his IQ wasn't below average.

Who cares. Trump rules, asshole! Live with it or GTFO.

And this is where you identify what parts are "objectively wrong".

33% and shrinking. he's upside down now in the favorability polls even among FOX News viewers.

>Just like
You're a Retard

And the 40% of the country is the part that matters. Get fucked.

>ISIS is on the brink of total destruction
ISIS has been "on the brink of destruction" for 2 years.

>Eliminated Iran Deal
Nope

>pulled out of NAFTA
Nope

>Immediately repealed Obama era Executive orders that regulated the economy
He's riding the coattails of Obama's economy. The job numbers and stock market have been going up for years.

>Tax reform is about to pass
Something tells me you won't benefit, pal

>Betsy Duvos is working wonders in the Deptarment of Ed
Oh... well, I guess since you said that.

Ao, you're wavering between straight-up wrong and just plain stupid. Anything else I can debunk for you?

>I don't have a single legitimate argument, so I'm just gonna call him a retard

You could figure it out yourself if you put forth even the tiniest bit of effort. Try googling stuff. Start with the iran deal.

>Just kidding, google is fake news.

>Only facebook has real news.

It's funny how they aren't responding to these. They're on point.

Actually the poll is approval and he had 40% approval. 30% don't approve or disapprove either way 25% disapprove and 5% didn't answer lol.

But hey why break it down when after all fence sitting and not answering is not approval lol. It paints a picture

worse, his arguement was against tone and nothing more. hallmark of a brainlet.

Don't worry someone else already did. Also Betsy DeVos is a fucking idiot private school richgirl left in charge of public education, to be run like a business instead of a service.

Yeah he's fighting against them and winning lol. Screech at the sky it helps lol

>saved

Op is STILL pissed that Hillary lost. lul

Don't forget, it's all somehow Obama's fault!

Get some new memes asshole.

Lol. This one really highlights the insanity.

>lost
Based on a technicality
>but daddy Trump said he won in a landslide

lel

>Lol
GTFO FAGGOT!!1!

>100% of uneducated niggers on welfare who vote, vote democrat 100% of the time

ITT: Amerifags convinced that anyone cares about their internal affairs

Winning > Losing

Losing = Losing

You = Retarded

>he's using the percentage symbol...must be true.

Nobody is above the Law. If Trump fires Mueller It is time to go out to protest and shut down the government. Congress is too weak to back the laws of the United States.

Just make sure you're all clearly marked and standing in the open in a cluster.

For... reasons.

>"lol" is like... totally not chan-tastic, user. You must use either lel or kek if you want to join our speshul widdle cwub
It's Sunday, user. Don't you have some homework you should be doing?

Record stock market...REAL record low unemployment.../btards worried about sjw bullshit...grow the fuck up.

Please. The entire world never shuts the fuck up about our internal affairs; it's kind of annoying actually. The worst is when I travel, and Europeans feel the need to lecture me on American politics.

>!!!1!
knowing how unchantastic that shit was, you're still trying to defend it with weak bantz no less?
Ok, seriously this time, get the fuck out faggot.

>record stock market
Something tells me you didn't give Obama credit for his numbers.

>record low unemployment
Look up some 10 year graphs on this. Again, I'll bet you didn't give Obama credit.

Also, I think it's worth noting that Obama inherited the largest recession since the great depression.

This

And this

Idk I like him lol

Did not got rid of the nigger so white man will not get kicked out bitch

I voted for him because I wanted fags and immigrants to be taken down a peg, and because he's a President that acts as a business man, the best kind of president.

The President is great.

i'm drty drty cop & yr all under arrest

Selling out the USA to Russia sounds like some crappy business to me.

trump is a fucking clown. it's so hard to take his dotard ass seriously when he posts weird shit on twitter like his love for "golden showers".

Mike Pence ... Is that you again?

That guy is a fucking fool

Please let the pee tape be real. Please please please.

I trust Russia, I want them to be our allies.

You just proved that you're literally retarded.
>I trust Putin
Fuckin. Wew.

Why don't we as Americans focus our hatred on our enemies like fucking Kim Jong-Un? The fucker who actually wants to fucking kill us!

Trump will be praised once he finds a way to kill that fucker.

Butthurt conservicuck detected

>Why don't we as Americans focus our hatred on our enemies
Trump is, without a doubt, the biggest threat facing the country. He is our greatest enemy.

North Korea knows that going to war with the US (and our allies) would be the end of NK. They're a pseudo-threat.

Autismosis_Jones.jpeg

A "pseudo threat" with weapons of mass destruction you fucking idiot.

>tfw uneducated niggers knew better than MAGA cuckle-brothers

This is Fake News at its finest.
>oh yeah? The election polls were so accurate, am I right? That means every poll in the history of polls must be wrong.

1. The 98% lead was not based on polls, you dumbfuck. It was based on prognostications.
2. When you combine the 14 major national polls, they were only 3 points off. Therefore, if you apply the same margin of error to his approval ratings, it still wouldn't change the fact that they're terrible.

I dont think they're suicidal, so i don't think they have any plans on using them--that is, unless Little Donnie strikes first.

>he's a President that acts as a business man
So a president that do things in his own interest rather than his country? Yep, sounds like the best kind of man to put at the head of any country.

You know it's really bad when the current POTUS makes you feel nostalgic for the Bush years.

The difference between a friendly idiot compared to a hostile, aggressive one I guess.

All I care about is the economy. Get back at me when he crashes it just like you said he would

I just hope the buffoon doesn't declare war on North Korea or Iran before he's ousted.

Exactly

> Walk into walmart
> See guy pushing cart brimming with shit
> Greeter lady says, "SIIIIIIIIR!"
Greeter lady has annoying voice
> Guy enters fastwalk mode
> "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!"
> I turn to face guy walking past me
> "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
> Guy is in full sprint with cart
> I get my 300 lbs of highly refined masculinity in motion
> Guy checks behind shoulder
> Sees me and abandons cart
> A half dozen people are standing around saying, "WTF is that guy chasing him? He must be a shoplifter"
> Guy goes to astro van
> I see two women in the front of the van, they look up and see me and panic, flailing arms and yelling as I stand in front of the van
> Guy is frantically pulling on driver door handle, it must be locked or jammed
> Halfway expect Benny Hill music to start playing, if I wasn't sucking so much wind from my 25 yard sprint I would be laughing
> Guy runs around back of van to get in sliding door
> I walk to back to get plate number as van has trouble starting
> Van peels out and almost hits some dude that was assisting
> I ask if everyone around is alright that nobody got hit by anything
> I help bring cart back to store to give description of vehicle and the party in the van
> At this point I look at contents of cart
> Potatoes, eggs, meat, tortillas, milk, blankets, etc. Didn't even see a 2 liter of soda as far as I can remember
> MFW I denied food to a homeless family

Happy Holidays!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

>get back at me when he crashes it just like you said he would
Will do. That is, if Sup Forums is included in my Internet package.

I like how shariablue thinks Sup Forums is responsible for getting Trump elected, to the point we're getting shilled with these retarded threads daily

It'll probably be felt long after things are set in motion, user.

>being so poor he couldn't afford an internet package that contains fucking Sup Forums

HAHA

Are you really that dumb that you think shareblue is still a thing? I'd be surprised if they even targeted this cesspool in the first place; they probably just considered anons a lost cause and didn't waste their resources.

Good luck lol

Grab em by the pussy is why i voted for him. I know he cant outright own up to saying it because of the faggot pc police now a days but thats the shit a man says any man who says he doesnt say shit like this is a straight up liar and a hypocrite.

I can never tell whether posts like this are just false-flagging liberals, or if there are actually people this fucking stupid on here--I'd like to think it's the former.

Thank you comrade

I love it when you libtards talk about revolt. I welcome it. our side has a lot more guns.

Always tell when Trump is scoring touchdowns.

The ‘professionaly offended’ start oozing out of the turds dogs have dropped

>our side has a lot more guns
Yeah, because a civil war would happen overnight, and liberals definitely wouldn't be able to stock up.

Also, you people are morons. If it really came down to a civil war, IQ would ultimately win it.

Yeah, right, Amerimutt. Get rid of all the tumors in your society.

Pic related: Le 56% face. The face of cancer.

Le 56% of the country hates him.

Trump will be up for a second term. Suck it up libtard.