Why aren't you losers at the gym getting /fit/ so you can better yourself and your body?

Why aren't you losers at the gym getting /fit/ so you can better yourself and your body?
If some inferior sluts can do it, so can you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/17922448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bigo.tv/17922448

bc im losing muscles i dont know why :(
i get to y mass then i go back to x mass :(
is it bc of low bf? low proteins? i was eating 20 entire eggs per day(only the 20 eggs, o other kind of protein) yet i went back to x mass
i lose muscles even while sleeping thats drepressing as fuck
there was i day i just woke up and drinked 1 liter of chocolate mil with 6 eggs on it when i woke up again around 17:00pm my arms was skinnier
why is this happening to me mates? do i have some health issue?

lift more faggot, and eat more
it's simple science

my arms were skinnier*

Because I am from the upper class. I am also intelligent. Gyms are for those who enjoy ingesting and smelling putrid sweat from rancid human bodies. Stay the fuck away from me.

spotted the fedora

hello sir. what is bigo? should i be going there more often?

While you work and earn money they can live off you and train their body.

These are bitches without jobs and with low self esteem. ill take a chub over these men

In fact this is the most motivational sentence i've heard/ read all year
If i had someone shout at me like this somewhat consistently, i would get /fit/ in a few weeks

she looks absolutly disgusting tbh

it only takes a few hours a week to train your body

you're probably just gay user

are you autistic ? abnormal legs with giant disgusting muskels? id rather prefer some good soft curves insted of this maskulin bullshit. begone thot

pic related

enjoy your weak beta bitch then user

look at her disgusting legs and arms. youre prob just a massive bi cuck

nah i can just appreciate a real woman

liking muscular woman is kinda gay since testosterone is a male hormone and women have low levels of it
they have to inject artificial male hormones to get as muscular as men
so well developed muscles are traits of high testosterone levels (masculine traits)

this shit makes is so wrong on so many levels. If you want to get a real good assfuck by a maskulin man its okay dude :) who are we to judge you

because mine closes on sunday

>Tfw I’ll never have my head crushed like a grape between a strong woman’s voluptuous thighs

youre wrong

youre right

Whats more closeted: These threads or shemale threads?

Haven't found a good gym yet

Damn, for some reason all I can think of is them throwing me on the floor and kicking me until I puke blood.

That's one cute negress

Hi dude i just fired all my employees and started working in my shop alone i don't have time

Do you even personal gym bro

I would fuck that african queen and birth the next terry crews but instead of just being muscular he will be smart as well

>liking woman
>gay
stopped reading there

I'm too pussy to lose my gf so I can spend more time at gym.
>Tfw /fit/ was right, gf is gains goblin