Did Zlatan sacrifice himself for English football? Now the future GOAT can shine

Did Zlatan sacrifice himself for English football? Now the future GOAT can shine.

This guy is like 1/5th as good as Harry Kane. How come no big clubs have tried to sign Harry Kane yet?

Tottenham are a big club m8.

He's English so he won't leave England and he's probably to loyal to Tottenham to go to any other English tean

Is it me or does he have a potatoe face?

He probably is an asspie

Since when do Aspies accomplish things in their lives?

>Worked

Pouchachina makes Kane look better than he actually is, he'd be worse under a different manager

Toothpaste is right on the money. Hell, he was /expoopsed/ in the Champions League.

Why would you pride yourself with a black man? I would never ever do that.

Mbappé>Gabriel Jesus>Rashford

Hurricane will be the new Depay if any big club actually gets memed into buying him. Look at fucking bayol and how exposed he's been.

this
just look at his euro 2016 performance

I never seen a cunt that wastes more chances

>not knowing who Aboubakar is

>thinking that's Aboukaibar
You're a racist for non-rememberging black men.

In actual reality he is called Jonathan von British

egg-zactly.

Rashford is shite, completely overrated gollywog.

Once he improves his first touch and finishing he will be the absolute GOAT indeed. Don't recall the last time when Mouyes was so hyped about a young player. His workrate and attitude are world class already, which is crazy considering his age.

Let's see what Rashford does when he is as old as Hairy Kane. The fact that no big club gave a fuck about him yet is a solid indicator that scoring tons of goals in meme league but disappearing in Europe is not good enough.

decent bait, nearly went for it

>tfw I always read his name as Abouba-car but it's actually Abou-baka

Wtf happened to the French galactico Martial?

>tfw the stage is set for the true GOAT's return

He's not as good as thrashford.

>le young colored pacy english lad #257

How? He has 2 goals in 3 CL games, you literally don't know what you're talking about.

Dabchester United actually paid70 million for Monaco's 6th most important player LMfuckingAO

1 pen and one goal against a team that isn't even in the top 5 leagues. We'll see him get exposed next season just like all English teams and English players do, he's already been exposed in international competitions.

So he got exposed because the team he scored against wasn't good enough? Not making sense.
>Exposed just like all English players do
>Depay
>Janssen

Bendtner

yeah dutch players get exposed because or league is shite and everyone aknowledges it.

No English people aknowledge that the English league is shit and that your NT is shite it's always someone else's fault.

>No English people aknowledge that the English league is shit and that your NT is shite it's always someone else's fault.

yeah they do you fucking dolt. most people accept the PL has fallen off the past few years and the NT has been shit for ages. you're probably a low IQ spastics who believes everything you read on the sports section of anime imageboard

I used to think here we go again it's Welbeck part. 2. But there's part of his game that astound me, comparing him to Brazilian Ronaldo is a bit much, but he has Moments that remind me of a young Torres, especially that goal against Chelsea

Martial is french.

>No English people aknowledge that the English league is shit and that your NT is shite it's always someone else's fault.

lol wtf, have you ever been to england or talked to an english person about football outside of this website?