It's my birthday but none of my 5 friends can come

It's my birthday but none of my 5 friends can come.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4hAQ_Fp5k
google.co.uk/search?q=sad birthday&rlz=1C2NHXL_trTR684TR684&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio6M3X75HYAhUIpaQKHZxzBfsQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aah, I remember my last birthday party.
Don't overthink it.

Smoke a joint or get drunk. Play some vidya, blast some music. I have a better time doing that by myself than hanging with people.

Let your mom inspect you

At least you have five friends. I have none.

You organise something for later when everyone is free, but in the mean play some vidya, a little drink, maybe some weed - relax and enjoy. Dunno how old you are but by about 30 shit like this happens all the time, as you have a career and money to make. It's not personal

fuck your so called friends. start developing skills.

Real friends make time. By the time you're 30 you realize most people are awful.

>5 friends
nice

my last birthday my aunt texted me. that was it

This reminds me of my 21st birthday, fortunately I didn't have anyone forcing me to celebrate or pretending like they cared. Not celebrating is one thing but being forced to celebrate is another. Poor kid.

I hear there are penile implants for that.

Take all your cash, every last cent you have and go to titty bar.

happy birthday user. i dont expect anyone to call me or see me on my birthday. its ok dude. most people are lonely. even the ones that have alot of friends

Yeah they do when you are younger, but if that's your standard, forever you will have no friends lol. When you get sick or something bad happens and you really need people, often only 1 or maybe 2 will emerge in my experience, but that's okay and still better than nothing. It's not a numbers game, more about quality... Good luck user

happy birthday user, spend your birthday with us

Happy birthday, man. Sorry that your friends can't come, we can chill on discord and play some games if you want.

ayyy its my birthday too my nigga

Where's the fucking source!

It's my birthday too. I'm 30 and I'm definitely going to kill myself. It doesn't get better.

I'm feeling like helping anyone, if you want to game or have a chat, anything, hit me up. Blade αΩ#0493

its a new year bro kick this ones ass
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4hAQ_Fp5k

Thanks for all the suggestions,. going to the liquor store and playing vidya

I'm turning 31 btw

happy birthday user!

fuck them, friendships don´t mean shit nowadays, to much "social networking" stuff killed it long time ago.

the sooner you accept it, you sooner you can focus on what makes you happy. Just make sure whatever that is, doesnt depend on someone else.

here, have this pic as my present to you

Would lick her asshole, her feet & her pussy so much.

Describe your social life. Do you have a job ?

I'm a NEET on disability

... but you have friends. a GF maybe ?

La di da, look who has 5 friends and finds it a diversion from the norm to not have a bday party.

Hey man, no need to bring others down even more.

go to a bar and get shitfaced
also happy birthday user

treat it like any other day. birthdays other than 18, 21 and maybe 40 are not really a big deal.

Get wasted and play skyrim then watch rick and morty as you drift off to Summerland.

I wish you the best OP, truly. I am here sitting with you. If you want to talk, I am here.

How is your life? How old are you now? WHat do you do?

you arent really supposed to have friends in your 30s. my parents didnt, they were focused on their professional lives. i'm 25 and doing pretty much the same, I pretty much only socialize with people in my grad program.

Friends, no GF

What is your disability ?

i'm black.

Dude, be serious.

They do have a cure for that, but it turns you into a tranny pedo. Ever heard of Michael Jackson?

and im fat.

>5 friends

That's good bro. I have only 2.
Also happy birthday.

make 6th one

hey man. at least you have friends that wanted to come. when i had one birthday party, i invited several people to it. found 3 in the trash, and one on the ground.(i gave them out at school). Come birthday party time, no one showed up. it was sorta like op's pic.

Can we make discord birthday for this kid?
We can red pill him while we are at it.

U just made 1 moar friend gurl, wanna skyrim n chill?

but user i'm not that gurl

more pics like this?

dosen't matter to me. pls just pretend you are that grill

google.co.uk/search?q=sad birthday&rlz=1C2NHXL_trTR684TR684&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio6M3X75HYAhUIpaQKHZxzBfsQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=810

you are welcome

schizophrenia

Describe your symptoms.
What is your medication ?

its just a day like any other day.

Red pill about what ? There are many red pills.

don't want to go into symptoms but I'm on 600 mg clozapine, 30mg prozac and 2mg clonazepam

lol my parents dog takes prozac because it probably has dog schizophrenia according to the vet.

imagine yourself some more

the clozapine is the real kicker. drowsy all the time, drool in my sleep, massive weight gain and a slight chance of death and seizures to boot.

lol that's funny as shit.

k

Anything at all to make up for a great degenerate discussion.

rub one out play some video games and order takeout.

Happy birthday

whats this from?

what are friends?

Find some strangers dicks to suck and make them cum.