Loser bingo... clean copy in thread

Loser bingo... clean copy in thread

fuck

op here lol, fuckin prayin for ya bud, i done this 2 years ago an almost every single box was checked lol

I really want to try to exercise, but after 2-3 days I lose motivation and waste my life behind my PC.

How do I keep motivated to lose weight?

What's "danse"?

Yessss

wew could have gone worse

i don't see how wearing shorts is bad i wear shorts to the gym in the summer and get an insane amount of compliments on my legs

Oi

I don't win loser bingo, shitto

You really just have to keep with it. My motivation for exercise is that chicks dig guys with muscles. It's like literally adding 3 points to your overall attractive scale. Once you get fit and in shape, you'll drowned in poon.

It says Cargo pants or cargo shorts you dipshit. Not normal shorts.

On the border between normal weight and overweight. Should probably make use of that treadmill I bought last year...

Wow, this makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

None of these apply to me. None. But did they used to? You bet! You will level up if you want to, you'll stay a loser if you're lazy and complacent.

MA NEMA EZ JEFFFFFFFFFFF

op here. yes i checked off overweight but i've come a long way. when i was a sophomore in high school i was 5'10 and 225lbs and not a pound of muscle on me, i looked more like 300. Im 6ft 210 now and you can tell i got a little extra weight on me, but i got muscle to back it up haha just eat less burn more. Get a gym membership theres cheaper gyms out there, I go to the gym 3 times a week, 20 minutes of cardio to warm up then i hit weights and i hit them hard. Pick a weight that you can do a few reps with then max out reps until you physically can not do any more. Then wait 3-5 minutes and then max out until you can't do any more again. Then on to the next machine and I do 6-8 machines each time i go. Thats what ive found to be the best way to do it. I can lift more than double what i could in june which is when i started going to the gym. An chicks do dig strong men haha

Can I die happy now?

I try to be as normie as possible but I'm bad at talking to people and have no original thoughts whatsoever

No bingos here lads

Bingo! Hell yeah.

how can u be under 140lbs and overweight r u a midget

Bonus points for filling out all the holes in the letters.

Even my mother has said a meme IRL at this point.

Bingo.

The "internet meme irl" box should Definitely be replaced since its 2017 now

Fuck.

so close

Does this mean I'm normal?

Bingo, I win.

>also gay
>yes there are gay kissless virgins
>and I'm one of them

I'm definitely a loser

some of the shit on here is perfectly normal. Fucking what.

shit

close one

if you got the free space, no

nothing more normie than spewing memes irl

Pretty fucking normie if you get drunk with sarcastic smartasses and play party games.

here, now laugh

Am I supposed to mark those I have done or those I haven't

Most of this doesn't apply to females?

>unironically thinking there's girls on Sup Forums

ALMOST GOT ME

>sarcastically replying to a female because you're too terrible to ever talk to one in real life.

You say that as if it needed to be pointed out. I know i'm a miserable faggot.

Holy shit i might as well kms

eat shit
cargos 4life

Bingo!

Uhm

Idek, i marked those that don't apply to me

Meh

And then I remember why I stopped going on Sup Forums

YOU STUPID FUCKS IT LITERALLY SAYS "MS PAINT FRIENDLY VERSION"

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO USE THE PAINT BUCKET TOOL AND FILL IN THE SQUARES. NOT MAKE SHITTY SLASHES OVER THEM WITH THE BRUSH OR THE PENCIL.

IF YOU DONT DO THIS PROPERLY YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER

>not having female friends is a bad thing

lolwut