Why do (most) girls gotta be such cunts?

Why do (most) girls gotta be such cunts?

For once I was not even hitting on femanon, just to become her friend, being really friendly. I said shes like a sister to me and ill always be there for her. I'm tired of making moves at this point. But she still managed to shit all over me. What?

What do guys gotta do in order for not be shit on?
I have money but I never tell girls I do. I dont want them to be interested in me just because Im doing well. I used to work out alot but stopped because i felt like i didnt want to just have muscles just because to be accepted. I dont want to put time or energy on it. Now I just eat healthy and do yoga in order not to be a blob. I am 6.5 so I know my height isnt the problem.

Or do you need to have muscles and flash your money for girls to be interested? Whats the deal?

You have all this #metoo shit but expect to be treated like princesses all the time?

Lol

idk

dunno but would smash

Wow, you see, women have intuition about guys like you.

>Wahhhh it's not like that at all
>I'm tire of making moves

Then stop making fucking moves, enjoy a nice conversation, have fun. Seriously, you're kust angry because you believe you deserve women to fawn over you

check em

Did you read the text it all? Said I didnt make a move. I was enjoying her friendship. Wasnt pushing into any other direction, and she still shat over me. I'm angry because I want one girl to not treat me like shit, actually.

>For once I was not even hitting on femanon, just to become her friend, being really friendly. I said shes like a sister to me and ill always be there for her.

well theres your problem.

if you treat her as a friend or as a sister you're just gonna end up in the friendzone which evidently, you are in already.

Yeah I read your whole text, and if you don't know you've contradicted yourself twice. Try and read it yourself and tell me what you think of your stupid contradictions you retard

So... You're mad that she's treating you like a friend after you specifically acted like a friend.
>being this beta

which he wanted to stay in? I dont believe he was looking for a relationship bud

Is any part of your personality enjoyable at all? Why would you tell this chick that you've been hitting on, that she's like a sister to you? Maybe you've already made her uncomfortable enough to where she doesn't want to have anything to do with you.

If every girl rejects you, maybe fix and improve yourself. It's more likely that your the problem, not an entire gender.

girls stif arm guys for lots of different reasons. maybe she wants to see what the effort you're willing to make for her attention. Maybe she is simply not interested in talking to you and being rude is her defense mechanism. it's easy to get assmad over girl on guy bitchiness, but just remember that people are dicks and bitches all the time and if you ask me it's not worth it to rack your head over why

Please describe her shitting on you.

I was looking for a friend. If shit happens later, then sure good. If it doesnt then fine. I just wanted not to be treated like shit. I acted like a friend to be her friend. Is everyone here fucking dumb? Jesus CHRIST lmao

>I have money but I never tell girls I do. I dont want them to be interested in me just because Im doing well. I used to work out alot but stopped because i felt like i didnt want to just have muscles just because to be accepted. I dont want to put time or energy on it. Now I just eat healthy and do yoga in order not to be a blob. I am 6.5 so I know my height isnt the problem.

To me, OP seems pretty normal by this description, so, any suggestions?

If she shat on you and you're butthurt enough to come complain here to us then you were trying. Nice try, butthurt fgt. When people shit on me I just find other people. You want her to lick your dick.

because your entire OP mentions nothing of the reasons why she shat all over you and a further generalisation that all girls are cunts while you offer no substance to why that would be true.

So say that you did not make a move, but you also say ask what it takes to get a girl interested.

Either you like her or you don't. Also, what did she do to shit on you?

People will treat how you allow yourself to be treated. If you give, people will take.

If you give and expect something in return without mentioning up front, you are trying to manipulate, so getting manipulated back is fair game.

Everyone is self-interested. If you don't want to get shit on, limit who you allow into your life and the type of behavior you are willing to accept.

/thread.

>has money
>fit
>6.5
>cant get laid
Sorry annon, you must be autistic.

it is very possible that she just doesn't have any interest in talking to you and that's fine. Try talking to someone else who wants to talk to you.

Doesnt tell people he has money, isnt fit anymore, is 6.5 but isnt looking 2 get laid

Give up on them. They suck.

apparently you are a fucking uninteresting idiot.

If you have to make a thread like this, something is wrong with you. Not women. I have a wife and have never had problems making friends with women. I'm not rich, i weigh 204 lbs, and stand at 5'7. It's not about being a meme chad. It's about being a good person and being fun to be around. And don't ever tell a woman she's like a sister to you. They hate that shit as much as you do.

Diggity dawg.

You react like a fucking child, I suspect she won’t go for beta behaviour nigger

How did she even shit on you? You never explained which kinda makes me think you are a bitch

OP here. This thread has made me realise that I kinda like dick so I’m gonna let that bitch go. I’m off now to suck dick...

She probably didn't offer him sex despite him being a perfect nice guy for the whole week they've known each other.

Mfw OP thinks that even though he can't get women's attention naturally he still thinks he deserves women's attention at all.

>I said shes like a sister to me
>she still managed to shit all over me
I dunno about the other anons in this thread, but I read this as her realizing that she has no power over you (i.e. she's the one who got friendzoned) and, as is typical of women, being unable to handle that situation maturely.

Sounds about right. In my head i imagined a super cringy convo of him of him pronouncing his "platonic love" for her and creeped her out

Lol i doubt that has ever happened in human history. Op even implys he wouldn't mind if the relationship became sextual.

Probably that too.