What do we all think about him?

what do we all think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqONIPwidQw
zeit.de/digital/internet/2017-12/netzneutralitaet-streamon-bundesnetzagentur-verbraucher-interesse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[Please upgrade to the Sup Forums Prime Edition to view this comment. Contact your ISP/Provider for more information.]

Massive cunt.

Cucked the whole of Murrca. Seems cool.

pls send pinis and tesistels
u r very cexy man
bitch lasagna

I almost admire his completely display of douchebaggary lmfao

come to germany. we lost our net neutrality two years ago.

and now the news start to raise their critical voices...

Surprised no one has hired a hitman against him yet

do you pay for Sup Forums ?

>okay so what if net neutrality was actually bad
>not only was it bad, because it was obama who made it, but
>the big dicks like apple and whatnot are actually angry about this neutrality being scraped
>and the reason for that is, that the only reason ajit pai does what he does is for the good of the people
>because the only thing that will happen is the big names, like facebook and google, will get hit hard as fuck with fees and all kinds of bs
>while nobody will give any crap about smaller websites, which will promote variety and destroy monopoly of certain services
>so, to all you who have been meming pai, what if you were wrong? what if nothing that the internet is saying is actually true, because ALL it is is just GLOBALIST propaganda
>you think something else? well think again, because ajit is taking this fucking thing to the next level and you don't even know what you have coming

not yet.

what seems to be the problem with his decision? Is your internet slower?

This, I would absolutely love to get a thin wire and strangle him to death and let him struggle and say shit like fucking die you fucking bitch, die you mother fucker, you’re going to fucking die... and see him struggle, I would love to murder him if of course I could get away with it

xD he's good with the MEMES so I like him
haha we're both referencing le 9gag all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=JqONIPwidQw

America got fucked by an Indian.

Send bob

why ? how does it work ? can you detail a bit? your subscription only allows certain urls ?

shut up, dont go against the hive mind, jackass. it is a fact that net neutrality is good and ajit pai is bad, end of discussion. no disagreeing or nuance allowed.

That doesnt even make sense

I'd love to cut your face out and feed it to you disgusting spoiled brat fuck off

What doesn't make sense you fuckwit? Most ISP's are considering leaving all traffic intact, and the only services to get slowed down might be Facebook or Youtube as separate services. They won't do a separate package for furfaggotry but just leave it be. All ajit did was make the world a better fucking place because sites like yt, fb and myspace are fucked deep

it just begun.

one big provider excludes the traffic of its own extra services from the data volume. extra services you have to pay for of course. like mobile tv.

I thought the whole point of repealing was so ISPs could charge fees that only big sites could pay so small ones would crumble. I only know globalist propaganda doe

2015: neutrality activated
2017: neutrality deactivated
l'reddit: DPAOIUAVPLEIAJD;PILFUE END OF WERL

small sites dont really matter much to isps. they dont use up a lot of the infrastructure, why charge them? if they crumble then the isp is providing a worse product.

are you retarded?

ISPs still need to make money, it's not a business scheme to do say you want your users to access this site? Well there are those and these fees NO that's what they want you to think it works like

The truth is that those bigger websites will get targeted for additional payments, while all rest of the traffic will be left intact because nobody gives two shits.

You need to keep the morons at home happy with the websites they have, and charge more the dipshits that already make too much. So instead of hearing "You need a package to access 8ballgag", 8ballgag will hear "you better pay us so we don't slow traffic to your ws down nigger"

Needs a bullet to the face after watching his family get raped and tortured in front of him by sex robots who have a German sense of humor.

deepthroat more propaganda triple fag

I don't know why everyone hates him so much, he's just a normal person doing his job.

internet outrage. it's the same reason people hate everyone who is accused of sexual misconduct regardless of whether they raped someone or made an inappropriate comment.

Anyone agreeing with that curry muncher is a traitor to the internet and and be put on a rocket and shot into the sun. Shill or not, take a fucking look at yourself and realise your making the world worse.

Based Poo is going to indirectly save Sup Forums by filtering stupid newshits.
Post your comfy face when 90% of american posters wont figure out how to bypass the ban from their isp

He is officially the new queen of Sup Forums

/thread

what ? germany follows the EU legislation which ensure net neutrality. you are either a liar or a dumbass. In any cases you are a faggot

zeit.de/digital/internet/2017-12/netzneutralitaet-streamon-bundesnetzagentur-verbraucher-interesse

why is d va fishing for (You)'s?

hero

X2-

Hero x3 - told google and obama to fuck off.

Are you guys retarded? There's no way net neutrality is bad. It's just how it is supposed to be. The ISP's are providing you a stream of data, and it shouldn't matter what kind of data is, only the speed and quantity.

Imagine if your power station started to charge you more for electricity you wasted especially on Samsung refrigerators. It's just ridiculous.

My hero

I just love when the alt right has to publicly defend a gay Indian dude. You alt right clanny types should stick to your fundamentals

No problem with him at all. Why should i?

Found the racist homophobe

Why do the left hate gays all of a sudden? Really fucking intolerant, mate.

>a gay Indian dude
wtf, why are you like that?
Downvoted for intolerance.

Sup Forums pol wouldn’t exist without them. Now why don’t all you racist faggots keep telling me why you like Indian food so much

Cucked all of America, intentionally acts as if he's out of touch to fulfill his dream of becoming a meme. I would shake his hand if I had the chance

>alt right
not even alt right

Just trying to unfuck what Obama did. The racist left just hate him because he's brown.

Why do you unironically hate gay people? What they do in their bedrooms shouldn't upset you this much, you fucking bigot

Don’t the Jews run the media? He looks paki or Syrian, but not Jewish

he probably doesnt know wtf he is doing, he is just being used by verizon and comcast and just doing what they tell him

this but unironically. He infuriates the left because he's not white. It's easy and acceptable to hate a white male, but since he's brown they aren't allowed to hate him so their racist little minds implode

>Imagine if your power station started to charge you more for electricity you wasted especially on Samsung refrigerators. It's just ridiculous.

grid neutrality

Tell that to your gay ass president. He’s so scared of tranny’s he won’t let them in the army.

"what if theres an entire global conspiracy where net neutrality is bad and every country that has net neutrality laws (basically every developed country) is just in on the conspiracy?"

I think Pai just being a corrupt politician is much more likely.

You can pay the $20 via bitcoin
1Dth6t8fD49QDkxQLs
esHJ5LPoVtbkWSTd

also it was fine before 2015 no?

Just like things were golden in the 50’s. Until corporations were allowed to control our government

A shity nigger Jew!

actual nazi.

The power company charges you per kW. ISP charges you monthly fee.

Honestly, if I was an ISP, I would just switch over to the power company model and charge people per GB. Traffic type doesn't matter, only data rates. Hell, it's what the phone providers switched to for all practical purposes. This way ISP gets $$ and people keep practical net neutrality.

He's a good guy with good intentions. Sup Forumsutthurt faggots. I support him

I mean he's just an extension of Trump, so I hardly blame him. If this wasn't exactly what Trump wanted he would not have made a vocally anti NN FCC member the chairman.
Let's not act like this isn't entirely on the trumpflakes.

>american redditors and tourists will forever be locked out
Too good to be true. Even if it does happen, the yellow jew Hiro will loose money and start implementing even more malware on the site.

>the yellow jew Hiro will loose money and start implementing even more malware on the site
2ch warned of us this. Why didn't we listen?

And what's gonna happen if Google and Facebook start having to pay fees? They're gonna charge is to use their services to make back money

>Sup Forums 2018 nothing but uninteresting europoors

I love how Russia used trump like a free vending machine condom. Now he’s all fucking lost and confused. The whole time putin is telling him, good job at handling North Korea, and Putin is the one givin NK money. God trump is an imbecile

I personally couldn't care less. I live in Canada. We still have our net neutrality

>locked in here with leafs and australians
Don't leave us with them, burgerfriends

Oh fuck no. How do we save america?

Yep, I’m hitlers grandson. Now suck my cock trumpette

>sug my gog :-DDDD

You can’t save us, we’re going to be the next Rome. Just remember us and how much excess we enjoyed in the 80s and 90s

I don't want to be in a dark room with Canada and Australia, user

bait

You’d rather trust the people that used nuclear bombs, then told everyone else: Never do that, it’s so bad? Or sprayed Koreans with toxic germ chemicals and claim to never have used germ warfare?

At least they don't shitpost on my bengalese basketweaving forum

Here have have a sweet pajeet.

Yes, trump was the perfect bait. He’s so fucking dumb he probably doesn’t believe the Russian steroid scandal

Maybe it'll prevent the niggers and SJW's from coming to 4chug

What country are you from?

Ajit Pai
Ajit Pa
Ajit P
Ajit
Aji
Aj
A
A S
A Sh
A Shi
A Shit
A Shit P
A Shit Pi
A Shit Pie

Denmark. We rarely post except to bully Sweden

Trumpcucks are so desperate they are ((((literally)))) cheering for a poo in loo
>my sides

>redditor tries desperately to fit in
You have no fucking clue what you're doing

This is what will happen now...

In the the Portuguese non-neutral ISP MEO has mistaken a warning for a suggestion, and offers a series of "plans" for its mobile data service where you pay €5 to access a handful of messaging services, €5 more to use social media; and €5 more for video-streaming services.

Cuckhold