NFL is in decline, Hollywood is in decline, CNN is in decline, what happened...

NFL is in decline, Hollywood is in decline, CNN is in decline, what happened? All that SJW political propaganda turn out to be failure ha?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/193457/total-league-revenue-of-the-nfl-since-2005/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep

I'm not sure if you'd call this a decline.

statista.com/statistics/193457/total-league-revenue-of-the-nfl-since-2005/

nice public political statement!
lol

back to your containment board poltard

It tells me i can only read that shit with a premium account. Fuck that shit.

The chart is what's important. The NFL's revenue is still rising. Apparently angry rednecks don't have as much of an impact as they thought.

This really isn't Sup Forums level shit. This is closer to reddit.

NFL is finished

Niggers ruined it all

if dubs, all niggers die tonight

Niggers Fight Live. I just saved the NFL

>2005-2016
Very usefull officer doofie

What happened? They catered to a demography that was never their customers and never will be.
Did they really think that it's SJW / libshit / women's studies graduate females and betacuck males who go to football matches?

2017 isn't over yet retard. It's over $14 billion tho

NLF lost 500 millions in one week LOL

I dont get why people are actually that upset about the kneeling thing. no soldiers risked their lives for a flag and a song. people need to calm the fuck down.

And yet still making more than last year.

Turns out people get tired of the constant nagging.

Nope they don't.

pull out your tampon and make me :D

Imo it's just another example of niggers being niggers and not being able to act like humans even for 2 minutes they have to say "LOOK AT ME CRACKA! DATS RIGHT I DONT HAS TO STAN FO YO HONKEY ASS BULLSHIT! I IS A NIGGA! WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT!"

Did Cucks got triggered so much by Trump's tweets they are bringing them in Senate to show? I know that tweet is fake but the image may not be.I would not be surprised.

Are you retarded? That only goes to 2016.

>Trump tweets anti-football messages
>legions of sheep obey and agree
>and discard one of their favorite forms of entertainment because their master wills it
It's not possible to be more cucked than this.

>Implying being shackled to chair watching people play sports isn't being a brainless sheep in the first place

Good, maybe some of those people will actually do something productive instead.

are they really saying that though? do you stand at attention and face the flag in your living room when they play the national anthem, or do you and your friends keep talking?

They're just waiting for Trump to tell them it's OK to watch football again. They'll go right back to it once he gives them the OK.

HOW DARE DONALD TRUMP MAKE A SINGLE CUT TO GOVERNMENT SPENDING WHEN HE POSTED THIS TWEET, IT'S NOT FAIR! HE IS HELPING ONLY THE MILLIONAIRES AND THE BILLIONAIRES

My friends and I (and all white people) stand when we attend the games, and all white NFL Players stand on the sidelines. Nice try nigger.

yea, if you dont stand people will throw shit at you. but youre there to watch the game, not celebrate the flag like it's russia in the 50s.

That's because it's still 2017

People in the crowd have always stood for the national anthem at sporting events at every level for many years. It wasn't until half-nigger Kaepernick started taking a knee that the rest of you monkeys started copying him. "OOH LOOK, DIS PISSES OFF WHITEY! WE IS GONE GO FAR WIT DIS HEAH PROTESS! OUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANPAPPY WAS A SLAVES, AMERIKKKA HATE US NIGGAZ!"

stay triggered. you let them ruin your good time because of a flag and a song.

You'll feel better watching football again when everyone else tells you it's OK. Stay sheepish.

rise of the second silent majority user

You conservative fags are the stupidest pieces of shit I've ever seen. Everything you accuse the sjw of doing you guys do x10. You're all a bunch of triggered manlets that can't get women because of how disgusting you are.

Nothing in that sentence had anything to do with each other.

How does it feel to be such a bigot?

None of it is wrong tho. And sentences are typically broken up by subject.

does this take into account inflation?

its ok, leftists don't understand logic, its all feelings and rage and sjw bullshit. don't worry about him.

Both sides are more motivated by feels than logic, it's a generic human fault

wew thats an old one. is that from 2008?

oh great.
a nigger.

I will never never never watch shitty NFL

Is it logic or emotion that dictates someone stop watching their favorite sport over fabricated politics?

That's why sage goes in all fields

>the gayest sport on Earth is dying because of all the triggered Conservacucks boycotting it

Beautiful! Ice Hockey is a much better sport.