Hi got schizophrenia here i always bash people up and bash up walls cos i got voices in my head telling me to...

hi got schizophrenia here i always bash people up and bash up walls cos i got voices in my head telling me to. i got a voice in my head eright now telling me to get a gun and kill people. what shouild i do?

can I bump this thread?

bump.

bump

paint the walls with your shit

Can't argue with the voices. Just don't use a gun. The liberals will have a field day with it

You should either learn some self control through therapy or get medicated. I'm schizophrenic too, and I haven't been psychotic in a dangerous way since I got medicated. It's like viewing the world through a filter. Maybe you're beyond that kind of help and should just stay in a ward

Why are you off your meds?

h there
I just wanna say this; I'm currently living by myself very far away from my parents home, so about two months ago they travelled all their way here in order to visit me and make a travel with me. But I didn't want to go with them,I was very unwell to do so. They ended up going by themselves and were clearly disappointed.
how bad was this choice of mine?

Get a gun and kill yourself, you know its the only way to Stop this. It wont Help you to Shoot Other ppl

THE VOICE WILL BE ALLWAYS THERE

28 here, had therapy since 16. I was on clozapine for a long time but it started giving me seizures.

the voices are god he chose you, do what he wants you to

Please try and find an alternative. There is a tonne of medication for your condition, and they all work differently. I had to try 3 different drugs until I found the right one. Perphenazine worked wonders for me. albeit, there is side effects, but they're tolerable so far

dear weirdfags,

i've never understood why people have memed "the voices in my head tell me to do [x]" for decades. i know that there must be some compelling urge to do something terrible/good. what i don't get is what these voices sound like: different people you know? celebs? barking dogs? kids/old ppl? or is it yourself? are they actually in the form of sound or do you see words written on paper? it'll really give me a good glimpse of the demented side of humanity.

go see a doctor you fucking dumbass, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

tell them to give you the injectable every 3 months for schizos like you

How has shit turned out the previous times you've listened to the voices? If the answer is "great", then go for it.

I had this voice that sounded like a raspy old woman. Like my grandmother actually when she got throat cancer. And I saw patterns that lead to delusions in books and papers and on the news

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vvU-Ajwbok

I know a guy that constantly goes off his meds because as soon as they work he thinks he doesn't need then anymore. Been so long off them he's too far gone for them too with anymore

go fuckin kill some people

Kys. Your a liability to everyone near you. You are defective

Literally sounds like someone is talking and you go under these delusions where you believe they're real. That's for me anyway, not all forms of schizophrenia are the same.

Ehh Same here dude tbh most of the time I just hear people talking shit about me across the house constantly feel like im being watched with cameras and recorded.

im 21 and was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia wen I was around 15. if you feel this way call a abulance before its too late. get help, is nothing wrong with asking for help

Hello. I am the voice inside your head. Go kill some niggers, now!

Not being a dick here, just curious; if you genuinely believe you are listening to a person speaking, it doesn't explain why you would do what that "person" says. Why do you feel compeled to do what the voice(s) says?

Lmao fucking loser obeying his voices. Why you let them make you their bitch, faggot? Look what they made you be. In your head, gain control and trust nobody but yourself.

To me my voices feel like abstract telepathy. Like loud thought in my head that aren't my own coming from an external source (that I usually attribute to the divine when psychotic), but not like audible everyday voices. But yeah, some other schizos hear them audibly. Also my voices are always pretty nice and encouraging in a good way and never told me to kill or hurt anyone.

the voice is right you have to kill people

Not Op here but can understand his situation pretty well. Sometimes you know you have this problem but go through cycles of believing there real and not. They are very real though you can hear them and at some points see them just not in the way they say there real.

At least you recognize your problem. No one should get hurt because of some voices in your head, including you. Seek help and godspeed, my dude.

Edgy

Nah they wont, with the right means

Imagine someone is constantly whispering in your ear. Not in your head, but for real. This is what hearing voices is like. You might know its in your head, but the voice is real to all your senses. And it doesn't go away until you do its bidding. Fuck you for being this ignorant.

>what shouild i do?
go to your local hospital emergency room, tell them what you told us, get hospitalized and given a neuroleptic that doesn't give you seizures, latuda or abilify for instance, or any other of the countless meds that you didn't try yet and could work for you.

i saw a documentary once of a little girl with 7 personalities, and heard all kinda shit from "imaginary people." she was diagnosed with MPD, but also schizo. 7 personalities, and all those voices! idk if they were different people each time (none ever being the same), or if it was simply stuff like thinking her mom is yelling at her to clean her room, but she's not present. but each of these voices would tell her to do random shit, not just getting an urge to hurt people or small animals. she wouldn't say who they sounded like tho; the way she said it was just like the memed "voices in my head tell me to do..." and looked all zoned out.

do it bitch, you wont

Don't fucking do it you goddamn autist.

I think I know you are you a ginger faggot that beat his pregnant girlfriend into a bloody pulp while another bloody pulp fell from between her legs?

Take your meds faggot

Obviously, get a gun and kill people. duh.

YOur GOd

They gave me medication like this once cause my uncle had schizophrenia as well. Just took them for a few weeks, because the effect was unbearable up to the point where I nearly wanted to kill myself.

See that voice you hear, you have actually aknowlaged you know is a simptom of schizophrenia...? Ignore it's influence. Because once your aware of something it has no power over you.

Yeah, then you're probably not in need of them. It's like taking cold medicine without a cold, why would you do that ?

listen to the voices rejoice in their splendour and warmth do what they say and you will have 72 virgins whom also have 72 voices in each of their heads

Kill yourself disease fag, society doesn't need ill trash like you

It's your own brain, why would it lie to you? Just trust yourself and do what you're telling yourself to do

Don't cut yourself on that edge

commit a massacre or get therapy, your choice

Too late cunt, I'm too edgy for advice

Probably not. Just think that I might have some of the symptoms because I'm lving a pretty isolated life. But in general I don't feel too odd apart from being very uncomfortable around people.

It's all about impulse control and you have to be aware and or self aware to control something's influence over you ie impulse control. I have high functioning personality and dissociative disorder with compulsive violent thought processes. I fake personality very well and I don't actuate violently. All because i choose not what I think but how I behave. It's hard work though

Maybe share your schizo stories/

Before I got medicated I thought I was a famous politician backed by mafia. I thought I know the political leaders of my country. Then I got put into hospital. I thought I was there to make arrangements with the doctor so he could put me in charge of the hospital. I thought the pinnacle of society lives in mental ward - impregnates women, pretends to take medicine. No need to work all we do is fuck. I thought it;s a paradise

>self control throught therapy

that helps ?
If im meditating and shit, will it reduce the chance i will be shizophrenic someday ?

Sounds pretty cool. But yeah, its maybe not healthy for you.

What I don't get is, if you hear voices telling you shit and you know youre a schizo wouldn't it be obvious they're imaginary and therefore easy to ignore? How hard can it be?

You could suffer from some very mild symptoms that doesn't warrant medication. But in honesty, I'd be more worried about you if your grandmother or grandfather had been schizophrenic. It normally skips a generation.

Some people also just are odd, nothing wrong in that. Maybe you're just an introvert

I don't care, I felt like god before I started taking meds. It was the best time of my pathetic life

No wonder you faggots have fun for getting help, someone tries to understand an they're 'ignorant'

It won't minimize the chance of getting schizophrenic, but it'll do some damage control. Much like the guy in "a beautiful mind" starting to ask his surroundings if they see the person that talks to him.

I used to have a phase where I couldn't say what time it is, simply because my watch floated out and jumped in front of me, but I figured that if I took it off and held it directly in my hand it couldn't "move". It's all about small everyday tricks, to some they look stupid, but it's your primary reality check, and if it works, hell, it works

Fuck that, then you have 5,184 crazy bitches tellin you what to do. FUCK THAT

hold a 4 in front of the camera with that Razr mouse cover.

Why so many schizos here? You all belong tied to a bed in a locked room inside the closed psych ward. You schizos are dangerous and ill. Even on medication you have no right to be outside on your own in society. You need to be locked away because who controls outside that you are adherent to your meds?

do it faggot, also, make it a church.

My nurse does, and if I don't show up to be medicated, there'd be a huge search for me involving the cops, and I don't want that

So why are you taking the meds. Don't you want to be god?

DO IT

KILL KILL KILL

KILL EM

THEY DESERVE DEATH

FUCK EM

THEY WORTHLESS

LETS GO DO IT

Only like 1% of all schizos are actually dangerous, most act like functional retards such as yourself when on their meds

I don't want to return to hospital. Last time I was there I got so drugged I could barely walk out of there

Interesting didn't know that. It's also just from my mother's heritage.

+ I destroyed many relationships. I texted my cousins gf that I want to fuck her, I told girl I liked I want to fuck her, I thought my friends will interfere with my politician career and got rid of them. I tried to plan a way to scam my closest friends and relatives of money together with a girl I liked. I thought I'm a scam artist who never gets caught

Were there any hot female patients? Have you seen some?

Crawl back into your troll cave >(you)

JESUS HATES YOU

SOCIETY IS WORTHLESS

DECADENCE EVERYWHERE

GET OUT NOW

KILL EM ALL

THE WORLD HATES YOU

I WANNA DESTROY

I WANNA KILL

I HATE YOU

I KILL YOOOOUUUUU

Nope. Women and men are separated in hospital. I believed all women on earth are impregnated in mental wards who are supported by beta cucks afterwards. I thught the top of the gene pool are in mental wards whose only mission is to impregnate, to spread the top tier genetical seed. I thought the nurses will bring the women inside but it never happened unfortunately

Wow you sound like .1 percent as convincing as my voices, nice try though.

Do it post pics

Here in Denmark men and women are cobbled together in the wards. But sexual contact isn't allowed patients inbetween. There weren't any hot ones anyway, except at the depression and personality disorder wards which we shared court yard with... damn I was lusting for somethose even though I had regular fucks in the bathroom with my girlfriend

seek professional help

its possible to reverse the effects of schizophrenia but you need professionals

Sorry buddy just a joke from me. But now im curious. How disturbing are these phrases to you? Be honest please

Am sorry as well, just wanted to prove a point

Two options:

1 - Check yourself into a mental hospital

2 - Suck start a shotgun.

I'm leaning towards number 2

Do it

realize that voices in your head are just trains of thought you've lost control of. acknowledge both that they are real and that they do not represent your conscious desires. in trying to say they aren't real, hearing them disproves this to the mind. in thinking they represent your desires, you can feel obligated to the voices.

you owe them nothing. let them say their piece and fade away acknowledging your concern that they were exploring.

make a decision not to hurt people that aren't overtly and physically attacking you or those you love, because trying to sort out whether you should will be difficult as long as voices persist.
really, it's just a good mental strat anyway.
good luck schizofag.

Seek help. My recommendation is CBD-based pot, as it helps with schizophrenia.

Source: my wife is a schizo

If you have to, check yourself in. Seriously. Their drugs will help.