Single MILF Thongs!!!!

Single MILF Thongs!!!!
Needed a dog sitter again at the last second

she's ready for her Sup Forums debut!

Nice, moar!

Story?

VS pink g string for a hot single mom? I'm intrigued. Go on.

I used to steal and wear my mom's but now I buy them from a girl I know

neighbor who needs me to help dogsit once in a while. she is single but a lot older than me

Ass pics?

I love fapping with thongs

here's a couple from another day

I like boyshorts more personally.

Show proof her wearing them

I have 2 of my nieces thongs. Best faps

who wants to be her boyfriend

what a naughty girl!

Post moar panties. Or bras maybe?

i would have sex with her, sure. but no boyfriend.

keep going, stroking my cock to her.

How is she naughty?

wish i could get my hands on a pair. Would love to sniff them while i jack my cock.

now we all know her lil secret!

Still no proof her wearing them
Prove it

MFW you find out she has a hidden camera and is recording all of this.

give us the creamiest gusset you can find

Post panty drawer now

k ik is internetlover99 if anyone wants to chat about thongs

You m or f

bumpin with panties hehe

those are cute looking

likewise.

Thanks. I like to collect bras

Same I guess? About 85/15 panty/bra. fave pair. Post fave?

Ohh I love those :) they're so cute

These are my favorites probably but I have so many that I love.

Almost similar style. Teal or Turquoise? I like it!

They're turquoise, the camera didn't do a great job of getting the color right. They are really similar pairs to yours. I love lacey stuff like that

For sure. So do you "Play" with em?

Of course I do. Most of the time I wear them and fap but I love doing other stuff with them too. I love to actually masturbate with the cups of a bra

What's her name OP?

Any socks or well-worn shoes laying about, OP?

Same. Sometimes I set them up on a pillow to titfuck. Other times just holding both cups against my cock. And most times, I dry-hump the inside of a cup until I blow my load. Do you get them from various people or just one "donor"? Those are really nice btw

Various people, I buy a lot of them used on ebay, though I do have one girl that I buy a bunch of stuff from and I sort of know her. At least well enough to where she sells me her panties and bras and know a little bit about her.

Oh I see. I started with a few of my cousins. But in the last three years, I get my supplies from sis-in-law. I "borrow" them until I get the chance to return them.

Now these looks fucking incredible. I'd give my left nut to play with those ;)

Ahhh I see. I started taking my mom's when I was 17 and started to wear them. I loved the way they felt on my body and how they smelled so I stole probably half her lingerie drawer before I got caught.

After that I stopped until I got to college and started to buy my own and recently I started to buy used ones online. They're all different and fit each woman differently and how they wore them is a part of the clothing so I think it's really intimate, like I'm wearing or being felt by her.

The first pair of paneis I ever stole

> hanging out with my then gf & her younger sister
> sister's 16
> she bends over in front of me
> I see this glorious whale tail in front of me
> major "fetish" for polkadots
> we go back to theirs
> she comes downstairs in a pair of PJs
> I notice shes now wearing granny panties
> go upstairs for a piss
> raid the laundry basket
> find them
> they're still warm
> small snail trail in the bottom
> jerk off while licking & sniffing them

Man you have such a nice collection, I wish I was on my PC to show some off hehe ;)
I feel the same way. The faint smell of their sweet sweat and perfume. Reuniting with my most of cousins for the holidays so that'll give my sis-in-law's undies a rest.
Not sure if you've done it but usually I'll blast my full load on a clean pair, let em dry a bit and return them back for them to wear. That shit fucking makes me hard especially if she's around me. Makes me think she's wearing me or something. Fuck.

Thank you :) I would love to see everything else you have

Usually I cum on the pair I've been smelling if I can or if I'm wearing them I'll just cum in them. I usually will wash them before returning in them but sometimes I won't. Since most of what I own is mine and I enjoy wearing them, I'll wash them unless I'm super horny and want to feel my cum dripping down in them all day

What type of undies did your mom have? Also, how did it go down when you got caught? Did she know what you've been doing?

She had a lot of thongs, a few low cut briefs and a lot of boyshorts. A few micro thongs and bikinis too. Like one of everything basically. I liked the boyshorts the most

She had been missing her clothes for a long time and then went and did my laundry and put it in a drawer, that happened to have all of the lingerie that I had taken. She was pissed but then offered to let me keep everything I had taken, I wish I hadn't turned that offer down because some of the stuff was limited edition and isn't made anymore.

After that she was okay with it, but enver asked me about it again. I had to see a psychiatrist because she thought I was crazy or that it was weird for boys to collect and wear girls undies

Damn man, micros for a mom? Shit, I'd get hooked too! I have only encountered micros once in real-life and didn't even get to play with em.

The cousin that started all these had a huge VS collection. The thing was, that she was fucking prude as fuck. But I guess she wanted to have good quality undies. Played and borrowed to at most times four pairs. Went on for about 3 years until I was eventually caught. I was going on an hour fap sesh and all her stuff was laid on her bed with me in the middle. She let out and audible "user?!" She never told anyone but the next day, she threw them all away. I was about 12. Even though we see each other from time to time, we still haven't talked to for around 20 years now. That red one looks like for special occasions. Damn, must feel nice.
holy shit, that serious huh

Yeah, she had four micro thongs, a some other micro bikini tops to wear with them. They're so small there's not a whole lot to play with but I just love the way they look

Yeah, she was pretty freaked out about it, but after that I just started to keep my nose cleaner and keep them better hidden.

Yeah, they are. It has a matching garter belt too, they're super sexy.