Be me

>be me
>19
>boyfriend is 28
>thought he would worship me for being a hot teen
>he treats me like an equal
>doesn’t get off on how much younger i am

this is a major turn off. what’s the point of dating someone older than you if you can’t have incest roleplay. how do i convince him to be my daddy?

ps we have been together for a year

Ask him? Hes just holding back becouse he doesen't want to creep you away.

i did! i asked if i could call him daddy and he said no, that’s weird. i tried to buy cute undies to get his attention (which worked) be he goes soft when i try to act cute rather than sultry :( i just wanna be treated like a baby princess but he treats me like i’m no different than any other girl his age.

some nudes? you look really hot

qts deserve daddies. be honest with him, talk about how you want the relationship to go. if he doesn't look for other daddies.

This is what you get for dating a normie.

i don’t take nudes! but i have this semi naked pic w a donut

for real share some nudes you're gorgeous

This.

I'm involved with a woman who's 20 years younger than me (she's over 18). I didn't want to creep her out, but when we were talking about fetishes, she mentioned her incest fetish.

Talk to him about it. You might be surprised.

you can call me daddy if you want honey. 35 here

Tits or gtfo bitch

thank you!

You have issues(no judgment), and he seems to wand something else. Just end the relationship.

hehe! cutie. i have been lurking Sup Forums since i was 14 and it made me feel like every guy would like be for being young. it’s just a hard reality check.

Tits or gtfo cumdump

how is going my littlegirl?

Cum to Daddy. I will treat you like the naughty little girl you are

>>he treats me like an equal

Honestly, that's more than a 19 year old girl deserves. Because they're mostly retarded.

and i need someone in my life that will treat me that way!

>They only wear the most EXPENSIVE brands like gucci
You sound like the type of cunt. That would cry rape the moment he broke up with you whore.

You forget yourself.
Tits or gtfo

There are plenty of people who would treat you like a rape toy. Maybe you should check out /soc/

me and the mister for reference

>28 years old
I'm 33 and he looks like he could be my uncle.

Cool can I message him explaining you want to be a cum slut instead of a human being?

show nipples u dirty asslicker

lol you can do way better

Tits & timestamp or gtfo, no exceptions.

He also looks beta as fuck.

that’s what my big sister says, but i’ve been with him so long i’m able to look past the physical flaws he may have.

Seriously, if you want a traditional subservient role based at least in part on age, say so. Modern men are brainwashed into acting like he is. It took me years to figure out that's what my wife wanted. Once I did, we adjusted, and we're happier. She does wifely things (manages house, children, most cooking), I do husbandly things (work, make major decisions, follow politics) and it all works.

he realizes that at best, you're a half baked idiot. that's what girls are like when you're older.

of course this is fake but still... how old ARE you? if you're 28 you should see 19 year old girls as idiots.

and stick with the lack of satisfaction you get?

show those 19yo pinky boobs. OP know the rules.

Tits or GTFO

God, this board is such cancer now.

thats only the beard
this

We're being trolled, Fellas.
No tits so far. And you cucks helping her without payment need to deep throat a shotgun.

Bonus: moving to old fashioned masculine/feminine roles will likely also push him toward masculinity in general. Mental toughness, aggression, control, physical training. That kicked into high gear when we started having kids. Makes you grow up.

>thats only the beard
I don't think so, I have a beard too. Could be the glasses + hairline

working on it now.. rules are rules. one moment please!!

Easy solution. Just kill your self!

>payment

Dumb child faggots don't even know where the rule came from.

MAKE DADDY HAPPY

sorry for delay! also i’m sorry i look so crap, just woke up an hour ago!!!!

seriously wtf? either this is fake or you're an asshole. making your bf feel like shit is what gets you off, that and the unlimited attention from fat horny old men

>why can't I visually express something that doesn't turn my boyfriend on in order to turn him on?
Mental illness. Then again, we're on Sup Forums.
>he treats me like i’m no different than any other girl his age.
How terrible.

those pink nipples

he's a pussy or gay to not indulge your normal fantasies and roles

if you were asking for something all the time or something thats a huge burden then I'd side with him but this is pretty small

Why are you here?

Poor guy, I hope he won't suffer too much

i guess i’m an asshole then.... i don’t try to be!! but we compromise on butt stuff all the time and it’s frustrating that i can’t call him daddy :(

It's probably for the best: it wouldn't have lasted anyway. Better to get people to like you for who you are rather than for being young or cute.
Those things don't last, and if you've relied on them all your life to be liked, you'll have nothing when time runs out.

Eat a shit, Beta Faggot.
No one is here to impress you

that’s very wise!! thank you :)

Would be your daddy

You have a fucking moustache...

Fair do's. Your problem is simple, you're dating a manlet. Now put sharpies in pooper.

My god you're cute. Although I'm 43, so I'd totally get off on you being my baby princess.

Generally it's common for faggots to have major age differences so it's not unusual for you to be seen as equal instead of a princess (boy)

You're retarded, op
Most guys that age are done with stupid little girls and want to settle down. He likely gets the shit teased out of him regularly for even dating you. You rubbing it in makes it fucking creepier and more embarrassing. 28 is too young for him to want to be a "daddy ". He can still get super hot WOMEN. Most chicks start to lose their looks around 35. He could even date older and hotter as it stands. 19 is a con to the relationship because he has to put up with an immature dumbshit.

Right?

More pls!!!

i know!!!!! omg so embarrassing. i’m getting waxed tomorrow, so please pardon!! i’m half hispanic so i’m a little fuzzy..... sorry!!!!!! i’m beet red

who is a bad girl desserving punishment? this is daddy's little slut...

I play Daddy for my 23 year old girl, I'm 31. It's a favorite of ours and your boy needs to stop being a little cunt.

Goddamn you're a whore. Why don't you record yourself begging for daddy cock on vocaroo?

Good, because you fail. Glad you're used to it.

nah she posted a pic of him he cant get shit

she's already out of his league and shes a moron 19 year old

you impress no one

i’m having fun seeing all these different points of view!! a lot of you all have really nice advice, and yeah me being 19 is only an inconvenience to him. that is true. i remind myself to be more grateful but it’s hard at times like this!!

Why does he look like a child with a weak glued on beard?

This. 100% this.

No picture of a pussy...

Ya'll being duped by a tranny.

Rule #16

Give us your asshole femanon

Look, guys. We have a legit regard in here.
Little boy, do your parents know you're on the computer?

pale as fuck.
no thanks casper.

omg!!! i’ll only take one with undies on as proof... but only because that is far fetched!!!

Fuck yes OP delivered.

not a boy!!!! omg

God he looks 15 years older.

Shut the FUCK up and show that nanner.

that'll maybe work, unless you're tucking it back. One of your butt too...

>>thought he would worship me for being a hot teen
You need to be a hot teen first, with the optimal word being hot

Write "hhfho in fffuknbfg" on a paper and post selfie

I saw. I would consider him a 6, her a 7. If he has a decent job, he could get another 7 or an 8 his own age easily. Women his age lower standards because they feel the marriage itch coming on, as well. If he's rich, he could have an 8 with a good job and better conversation.

Would def fuck.

>no feminine penis
ewww

Moustache and "princess" mentality. It's not farfetched that you'd be a tranny.

that’s a lot but i’ll do my best!!!!!

Take those panties off op

did u shaved yor hairy spanish pussy OP? cause dont wana see it if not

How tall are you two?

What country?

Would love to see my older guy cum all over that hot young teen tummy...

You have heard of tucking, right? That why vag must be shown.

Dude looks like he's scared to death of you. Also...

>That tie with that beard
>That beard being unkempt
>Funeral attire with a burgundy tie
>No neckerchief in breast pocket
>Out of place...WTF are those? Boots?
This motherfucker just makes me mad to look at, does he fedora too? Would explain the receding hairline at 28 and complete the hot mess that is this faggot.

Sharpie in pooper

i work the door at a bar and he'd be in the bottom third of people there

hes a 5 and he seems short so maybe even a 4

rich would add 2 back so hed be a 6 then

Now sharpie in pooper