Does anyone else love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by younger boys against her will?

does anyone else love the thought of a high school/college girl getting molested by younger boys against her will?

Plenty. I'm sure you could find some doujins on exhentai with that theme

No man. i like some weird stuff but thats really weird.

Fuck man now im kinda in to it

What about the opposite? High school guys doing it to younger girl

She would be raped yet she couldn't stop it from happening.
She wouldn't want it to stop.

That’s rape

Thats what makes it hot

older men fucking a girl is rape.
younger men fucking a woman isn't.

More like this. Missionary

What the fuck did you do

;)

what would be a hot scenario?

Her young brother got nudes of her, and he and his group of friend blackmail her.
Everytime they see her, she must submit to them. For exemple, she's doing some shopping wither her friends, but one boy sees her and drag her into the bathroom to rape her. She then leave, the pussy leaking cum.

would they blackmail her to wear skimpy outfits too?

Yep, and vibrators/send nudes when she's at school/at work.

Waste of quints, fucking weeb loser.

what about specific fetishes? like if one of the boys has a foot fetish

bump for more

The opposite would be loli's fucking the guy

I went to a technology camp one summer that was like 90% boys. We were broken into groups and given a box of parts and told we needed to build a pc. All groups were assigned a counselor to help. We were paired up with a female counselor she was 16 or 17, there were five of us boys and we were all 12, 13. She was a little chubby but cute at least to horny preteen boys. We went to one of our rooms to build it. We finished pretty quickly so we decided to play truth or dare, and as boys do the first chance we got one of us asked her to go in the closet to make out with a other one of the boys. So after a few rounds of that and it became pretty clear she was going to have to make out with all of us, one of us dared her to give a blow job to another. So she did. When she walked out of the closet she just walked over and grabbed the next closest one of us and said, clearly I'm going to have to give you all blow jobs. None of us lasted very long So she finished pretty quickly. She came out with the last guy completely naked, laid on the bed and said who wants to eat me out first. So we all took turns, she basically taught us all what to do, although none of us made her cum. After that she said I'm only going to fuck one of you . So after doing a rock paper scissors tournament she kicked us out of the room so she could fuck the lucky guy. The rest of us took turns trying to listen through the door. After a bout a minute she came back out and said ok I guess I'll fuck all of you, and took us in one at a time. I ended up being last which sucked. I could feel all the gross cum in her pussy from the other guys. It made it really hard to fun, which I guess really impressed her because I lasted more than the other ones. I still didn't make her cum but afterwards she let me cuddle and play with her tits. I mean it's not the exact situation as this but similar.

More like fantasies of a hot older girl/woman molesting me as a child

wish i had a technology camp

Didn't we have this exact same thread yesterday??

what kind of outfits?

r/thathappened

sounds exactly like a hentai i saw, pretty good shit, must admit

Shadman's still King of R34

A Forbidden Time 1-7 if anyones intrested

Go go go

Yes! It was super cool. Of course it was completely overshadowed by what happened lol.

Moar

More

ye giv us moar faggit

thats all unfortunately

Sauce?

shadbase