"REEE CNN fake news!!111 this is ridiculous omgggg"

>"REEE CNN fake news!!111 this is ridiculous omgggg"
>Fox purposefully doesn't report things that are huge stories if they are about Republicans if not straight putting out stories that are lies
>"REEE the dnc has dead people voting for them this is ridiculous REEE dumb libcucks"
>FCC has dead people commenting in favor of NN repeal
>"REEE democrats are all pedophiles!11 hidden pizzagate child ring in pizza basement!!111"
>alabama goes blue for the first time in a quarter century when all the gop had to do was produce a not pedophile candidate
>"lulululul stupid libcuck snowflakes needing safe spaces LUL!!!!1111"
>see posts about trump and get mad

How are Trumpists actually dumber than the sand niggers Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gDa4JroYToQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cuckservatives

That's how.

OH LOOK, IT'S THE NEVER ENDING SHILL POST!

>hillary isnt mentioned at all
>"LUUUUULLL hillary shill shilling again kekekekek"

Does it physically hurt having an IQ in the single digits or does it just feel normal by this point?

CNN reporter just got busted calling a basketball fan an anti-semite for wearing a bacon suit to a basketball game. His last name is Bacon.
Last week, they got two massive stories wrong, including one which they reported as the "smoking gun" in the Russia probe. They reported a date wrong so that an email sent to Trump's team after wikileaks released some files CNN reported as giving the files to Trump before the files were released to everyone else.
Their editorial bias is well known. They are a train wreck.
>The kicker: I hate Trump and didn't vote for him, but that doesn't make CNN not garbage.

simple racism; they vote for republicans because they are seen "conservative" and not because of values they actually represent; they think talking about values make you automatically living them. the same shit with trump voters; point out his hidden tax papers, russia connections, his dumb promises (he will earn 1 dollar per year, mexico wall, locking up hillary, generate "clean coal"etc) and yet people will still point out something different regardless if they are betrayed or not and cry about "libtards" (since trump everyone is a libtard who dares to criticize the orange piece of shit)

inb4 sure kid

She lost big but not the biggest loser
>pic related

>"fuck d-drumpf"

Of course a pedophile would support Hillary.

It must be christmas vacation. Underage b& and first year liberal arts students flooding Sup Forums again.

>generate thread about trump
>trumptards start talking about hillary

still no evidence he's done anything illegal personally (after starting his campaign for the presidency he prob laundered money before that tho)

Only 'people' bitching about Trump are Hillary Supporters.

24hr news cycle is meaningless. people think because there are more of us, more things are important.

Imagine STILL being on the wrong side of history.

Or people that care about the country
Every president you're suppose to bitch about. That's our job as the people dummy.

I know you're still lurking faggot. Here's Obama vowing to bypass the system for his agenda. Not "reuters only" because you'd have to be a special sort of retard to need a specific source to tell you words from somebodies own mouth are believable.

youtu.be/gDa4JroYToQ

This is all ridiculous. We can all agree no politician gives a fuck about you. Atleast the liberals you can actually strong arm them into having a say.

No surprise Sup Forums has deteriorated this heavily if there are only (((plebbit))) fags left.

Sure kid

There are plenty of reasons not to like Trump, but crying because he beat Hillary isn't one. Democrats aren't pro-America. They want the People's United States where all whites are dead.

but this is wrong.

thedonald exists

SeeKek
Kill all whites. You buy into that garbage? Sad. Think for yourself faggot.

Fuck thedonald. Fuck all subleddits.
What have they ever done to deserve attention apart from shilling their shitty strawmanning and acting like retards?
Why do you think everyone has migrated to Sup Forums?

Too hard for you guys to shill in Sup Forums?
At least some gullible newfags, normies and niggers around here will bite, right?

This is an incredibly childish viewpoint. Anti-white/male dominance of every corner of american life and culture is not the same as what this post is implying.

stop drinking the koolaid, and stop thinking that the posts you read on tumblr are that of a liberal democrat.

also if you don't think you have privilege as a white male i would reexamine why it is you can claim that and it's socially accepted. that in and of itself is privilege.

white men (heavy majority of government) should not be able to restrict and control the lives and cultures of every other kind of person just because white men have deemed that their right.

$00.05 has been deposited into your shareblue account, etc.

Seems like the liberals are all having a meltdown because their predictions of a Trumpocalypse have not come to pass. It's getting so boring to hear the same thing over and over...

Somebody is getting mad

Kek
Meme wars

I'm not a Hillary supporter and I'm bitching about trump. The people bitching about people bitching about Trump are the same people who were bitching about Obama.

>>Fox purposefully doesn't report things that are huge stories if they are about Republicans if not straight putting out stories that are lies
That's exactly what CNN does but with Democrats you faggot. If Fox is a problem, so is CNN for the same fucking reasons. Sage

They need an enemy to feel good about themselves. I think it's our duty to always bitch about the sitting president. That's how we the people make him do what we want. Not the president do whatever they want and defend him

I didn't vote for Trump but I hoped he was going to do good for the people. I lost that hope.

I need more memes .
Bump

>tfw thats his fucking point
The point is if CNN is such a fucking issue why are you trumpfags silent when Fox manipulates their reporting to suck trumps dick you autist

>you trumpfags
what do you mean "you trumpfags"?
Both "sides" are retards that believe what they want to hear. OP is only attacking one group when clearly both are retarded hypocrites. Sage.

Protip:they're both fake news

Cry me a river. If you voted for Trump congratulations now eat your turd sandwich. Lol Your tears are delicious.

Wahhhh wahhhhh op is being mean. I'm not op but so you hear yourself? Sad

Get yourself a tampon. If you think OP is being mean maybe find a safer space than Sup Forums. OP is just a faggot as usual.

You don't follow convo much. I'm not the one crying I'm having a chuckle.
These are nice threads to get some salt.