So (((EU))) is waging demographic Genocide of Europeans and people are doing nothing about it.Just in case you wondered...

So (((EU))) is waging demographic Genocide of Europeans and people are doing nothing about it.Just in case you wondered, over half of people in Paris, London, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Amsterdam etc...are already Non-White and growing.

EU should really be called Jewropean Union it makes far more sense.There is nothing "European" about EU

I'd like to see those numbers you just pulled out of your ass

To be fair, Amsterdam has been full of traitorous non-Dutch since at least the 1700's.
These are people who sold ammunition to the enemy until the war turned.

Those (((non-Dutch))) are the famous merchants and bankers who financed Cromwell and English revolution? Yea I know who (((they))) are.

If only (((they))) were the only traitors.

News is usually quiet and most people don't care as long as it doesn't at that very moment effect them.
Combination of anti-social society and destruction of community and pride steadily since the mid 40's.

Yeah, no more Jews in Europe, faggot. It's goy on got violence, as usual.

>non-existent Jews is why EU full of Islamic invaders and not a winner

You cant expect to colonialize half the fucking world and not to suffer demographic consecuences, you dickless cuck.

Can't expect any issues in the world to be fixed if you give permanent residency to anyone who leaves a problem area instead of having them go back and fix it.

eu are making mistake by making islamization of europe. its germany and france behind it.

>al- powerful boogeyman Joo in secret cabal invisibly behind why I'm not a winner

> but, I know because I saw this video on YouTube one time

>Non-White
doesn't mean they're not natives

>native white lands
>b-blacks can be natives there too!
KANGS

birthright citizenship, duh

>a mouse born in a stable is actually a pedigree horse

Because non-whites can't be EU citizens ...
When will this genocide you speak of finally come into effect?

Well, thats social darvinism for you.

ok

It's the fault of the jews nignogs breed like rabbits while whites get 1 or 2 children on average.

Alright, calm down there Heinrich.

This is a scary thing.

Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

> it isn't the economic situation requiring more offspring to support oneself later in life
> it's the jews who somehow gain something from this

thank god you're not the one deciding thigs like that

The lower classes are coming for you.

Wonder how much offense would be called if a 100% white American was referred to as a "native American".

God, you Sup Forums faggots are retarded. Yes, the all powerful Jewish boogeyman is doing this. And anyone who says otherwise are left shills. Get off your intellectual high horse and blow your brains out for us, will ya?

i thought we were talking about europe?

Are comparisons welcome or not? Make up your mind.

comparisons are the lowest form of debate especially when they deviate from more than one variable, false equivilencies are very easy to make and pursuade idiots easily.

if they really cared, they would've done something

the thread is about the "genocide of europeans" and not about whether or not these americans are natives

Pasta or not, 290lbs? and how many repeats 5x5?

deviation tactics

>blacks are natives
>let's not call whites native Americans, different subject

>claim blacks are natives in white lands because the latest generation was born there
>doesn't understand what a native is

huh, how? i'm sticking to the threads topic while you're the one throwing a red herring at me

both are natives shitface
by your logic only spanish people should be "american natives"

And a mouse born in a stable is a horse.
Why are native peoples and racial groups so hard to understand for people who generally pretend to cheer lead science?
>a raven and a crow are very distinct but one race the human race

stating the same argument twice doesn't make it more right

Not understanding it from multiple explanations might just make it your problem.

no, you don't understand it apparently. birthright citizenship makes a human being a native, no matter if black, brown, yellow, red, american, french, german or norsk. race has absolutely nothing to do with it and this is your problem as an uneducated neckbeard

Yeah because Trump is referred to as a native American.
Remember, this applies to all people and places whether Europe or otherwise.

Citizenship doesn't make you a native.
>dual nationality means double nativeness

Atleast countries in The EU havent commited foreign political suicide, by electing some orange retard without any political experience, to lead our countries.

>over half of people in Paris, London, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Amsterdam etc...are already Non-White and growing.

too bad that the average % of white people in all of those countries is still between 85% and 95%, while you americunts are less than 60% white now

how does it feel to be the dying race in your own home knowing that spics will outnumber you in 30 years and white americunts will be a minority?

Only racists give a shit about that

oy vey!

This belongs on Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

In Russian we always called it that way
Eвpoпa - Europe
Eвpeй - jew

I live in a southern England town apart from big cities there is like 6% of the country as immigrants... There is like one mosque most cities don't have any,