Weed thread

Weed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gcOgGK5l0sY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bout to light my first made blunt ever! Excited

Do they still make threads out of weed ?

DUDE

niggers are easily amused

LMAOO FUNNY DUUUDE WEEED POKE SMOT 420 LEL HAHAHA WHAT A STONER

nice tripps

what is this? dubs trips thread go.

Why is everything weed related cringy as fuck. I can't even say I'm baked without feeling like I'm part of the infestation

bingo. I don't buy anymore or have any devices to smoke with. Last time I did use was with a few bros drinking beer and like 4 of us shared a small joint. I'm embarrassed to have ever uttered the phrase "I'm some baked maaan"

At what age did you grow out of weed? I was about 16 when I stopped.

Fuck I didn't even start till I was like 17. Got into it seriously at 18 and was an everyday user till 21.

is that when you became a real man and started on the drinky poo?

That seems about the normal age to stop.

Drinking is for chad cucks

I remember when I could afford weed... That was before assholes started charging $20 for anything from reg to loud...

I'm guessing you're a stoner faggot. And no, it's when I realized everyone smoking the shit acted actually retarded. I got my first job and never even went through the alcohol phase. That shit was 11 years ago, still don't smoke or drink.

damn

til that even Thor action figures make better joints than I do

got high last night with an old friend and watched the minions and listened to The Doors afterwards

calm down shitbag, you have plenty of time left to become an alcoholic

plus bought a tip and flu that same day earlier. Gonna light a lot of blunts this christmas.

>hiding in plain sight

Surprised they managed to get this far, though.

>everyone smoking the shit acted actually retarded

no, you were just hanging around retarded people

I'm only here because I got banned from Sup Forums

I'm having my first vape of the day now after a long day at work.

What's everyone smoking? Favourite strain?

I'm smoking Blue King. And I'd say it is my favourite right now.

I can't handle my weed at all anymore. I used to smoke when I was like 16 and I kept it together pretty well, 22 now and smoking makes me actually retarded until I sober back up.

Tried smoking like I did back in the day at parties and stuff and I usually just end up couched in a room somewhere

what vape do you have? I have a firefly 2 and an mflb.

This. I used to be able to hang and get wild, smoke blunts and take dabs all while sipping lean and taking shots and

Exactly

Intelligent stoners aren't as obvious

I make close to 6 figures as a computer nerd, own a decent home, have no debt, am married, and have 3 kids.

I've smoked at least almost every day for 7 years (since I was 35)

Not starting until you're older than 25 is smart, as the brain is pretty much done developing.

marijuana isn't for everyone, try some oxycontin instead

I've got an Airizer Solo right now. Started with an Imag cerramic pen, but that died after about a year. My gf and I always smoke together, so we may go for a volcano soonish.

Happy with the firefly?

I just got a new job that drug tests, I can't smoke anymore and I'm gutted :(

Fact: weed is the shittiest recreational drug of all.

Oh Shit, that sucks. Just wait til it's legal wherever you live! You know It's happening eventually. Gonna be legal across Canada in 6 months.

Why? Cause you think it puts everyone to sleep?

Checked like santa

How often? Is it random?

Beating the test isn't that hard, I've done it. I had 2 weeks notice, so I can't say if it works the same day, but I have heard it does.

Not going to bother looking for the article, but there was one on NORML that's an interview with a drug tester. Basically, flood your body with water, take a B complex vitamin a few hours before the test, stop drinking an hour or two before the test, pass with flying colors.

You'd really need the details in the article though, but really, you don't need ANY of that cleansing shit, it's all bogus.

what is better in your opinion?

yet this dude is probably bangin in life harder than just about all of yall - be jealous.

Wouldn't matter if it's legal in the state he lives in (if Amerifag). Any employer can drug test you and deny you. I'm in a state where it's legal.

I'm a major stoner (many bowls a day), but I've been looking to get more interesting drugs.

Out of these, which would you recommend the highest?

shrooms
LSD
ketamine
MDMA
mescaline

a bit of a learning curve with the firefly on draws since there is some resistance but it has an app for smart phones that you can adjust shit like temperature and balance of vapor.

also the battery kind of sucks. i usually end up charging mine every night.

This is a statement of pure homosexuality, as someone who has done most of the drugs.

shrooms>MDMA>LSD in that order. those are the only ones I've tried off that list.

Some mids

wait, wut?

CHCKED

that's because you smoked bammer homie

>tfw just passed drug test after 40 days
>took 3 hits off a blunt thinking it was a cigar drunk as fuck
I swear if it takes over 2 weeks to get out of my system I'll be decently pissed

Good shit, thanks user

I'd go
Shrooms > LSD > MDMA
Haven't tried ket or mesc yet though. I'll take shrooms and acid over MDMA anyday

fake piss is the grand solution to all your problems in life.

seriously fuck these bastards you work your ass off for them it's none of their business what you do in your private time, whether it's weed or heroin. as long as you do your job right.

this is now a trips bread

they're charging more cause your weed aint shitty as it used to be.

if you don't like it start growing.

and also if you buy grams, 1/8s, or quarters, you're a dealer's best friend.

Shrooms > LSD > Mescaline > MDMA (buy a test kit most mdma isn't pure anymore) > never do ketamine it's shit
Trust me on this one Sup Forumsrother

Shrooms a few times then acid if you can get someone to baby sit you and guide your trip. Fuck the rest of that shit though it's for idiots. Weed > Shrooms > Acid... Then there is Opium which is amazing but impossible to get anymore now that idiot are ODing on heroine but they deserve to die anyways.

eat spicy food and whisky, itll flush it out of your fat faster

Ketamine is fucking awesome what are you talking about.

I workout every other day and drink a shit ton of water. I should be fine just the last time it took forever to get out of my system from daily use.

Sure if you're a poz load loving faggot.

Jesus, the summary from the first image search result answered every question I had about this reference

>live in isael
smoke weed for years now and had once where the police took me in for having like 0.2 grams in my closet when i was 16

Didnt realy care but couldnt smoke for half a yeah because pee tests

Funny thing is that theres a jew thread on telegram that dealers use now so i can order what ever drugs i want for what ever amount to my door step without worring about cops or getting stabbed

I was about to tell that, yeah basically man go get some DMT instead

It basically makes you retarded and lazy (I mean acute effects obviously, not long term), give you absolutely no benefit long term (unlike psychedelics or empathogens).

Psychodelics are awesome (I prefer LSD, but most people get best trips on mescaline or mushrooms), so is MDMA. Stuff like cocaine or amphetamine is also very pleasurable, but more dangerous.

LSD, mushrooms and mescaline can literally change your life, but MDMA is definitely the way to go if you want to have fun. It's literally impossible not to enjoy it, the first time you take it, you're going to remember this night for the rest of your life. And it's actually pretty safe if you're not being a retard.

I wouldn't regard them as "more interesting", they're just different.

I'd pick out of that list Shrooms and Mescaline.

There's good shrooms and shitty shrooms out there just like weed.

Dude, MDMA (as long as it's real MDMA, not some tainted shitpill) is the best fucking thing in this world. It's pure love.

I bet you like shitty drugs like meth kek

you think this cause you smoke weed loaded with Abamectin.

there are plenty of benefits people get from weed long term. sucks you smoke too much shit or it's too intense for you or something (or you smoke poop) so you don't get the good effects.

>not doing every drug
Dmt is fucking great though

Anyone Socal/L.A Area?

>psychedelics are life changing, mannnnn
>it gives my mind secret powerz i never used to have, i understand everything now!

found the wook

LSD did change my life for the better. After a small dose I decided to stop smoking (tobacco, not weed.) I still smoke weed but considerably less and less frequently, too. And lastly I've picked up old hobbies again that I abandoned

I thought I was getting some bad stuff too, but I've tried buds grown by my buddies too, I just don't like it, it makes me slow and stuff. I mean - I do believe everyone experiences this stuff differently, but for me this is no fun at all. Pretty much every other drug is better for me, even getting drunk is more fun.

I mean that people charge $20 a g for everything regardless of quality. We have no choice of what we get. It's either weed or no weed. I've spent $80 before just ti find out that what I got was grown in someone's backyard and weighted down with water. Half the garbage people peddle here won't even get you high and that if you can even find it. Fucking small town Billy Badass cops have nothing better to do than bust people for weed when there is a rampant meth problem.

i have buddies who spray Forbid on their plants, so that's not saying much.

if you're smoking an early harvest sativa variety and hit some CBD, there is no way in hell you're "slowed down" by any stretch.

either that or you have a soyboy tolerance.

That's pretty much a strawman. I'm just a much happier person after having a few intense trips, I also believe I'm a better person now, but that's obviously subjective.

>$20 a g
>mfw

Psychedelics grant you introspective into your subconscious mind and can make you calmly reflect on what you should do with your life. Some psychotherapists use mushrooms with Psylocybin to treat patients with depression or ptsd, with great results.
>Found the wook
Found the uneducated, inexperienced turd.

you've gotta buy more weight or grow your own if you don't want to get ripped off. I buy $300 worth at a time usually.

Agreed man psychedelics have made me a more calmer and happier person

>$20 a g

Jesus fuck. I live in a legal state and buy from a good store and the top of the line shit is still only $14 a g

can't help but laugh every time i see this video. he almost commits suicide without even knowing it.
youtu.be/gcOgGK5l0sY

>Anyone Socal/L.A Area?

There are literally hundreds of dispensories

And in literally 2 weeks: it won't even be illegal in cali

Just google someone who will deliver it to your door within the hour.

that's good you used the drug normally for its beneficial aspects, at least you aren't going around like half the people saying "omg after i did LSD i talked to jezuz and i'm like super spiritual and knowledgeable now and gained secret hidden e-powers from some psychedelic vortex LSD opened up for me" or any gay shit like that.

Dealers here don't do discounts for larger amounts. If you want 3 grams it's $60, 4 grams $80, and so on. They literally charge $20 a gram for everything regardless of quality or quantity. And growing is not an option because a meth head will just break in and steal your weed. Growing weed in this town is like putting a neon sign on your house that says "Rob me"

Who the fuck knows you're growing weed? lmao.

Where do you live where dealers charge this way? Somebody could come in and make a fat chunk of cash real fast.

Southwest Va, specifically the Blue Ridge Parkway area. And you can't hide shit around here. Everyone is nosy as shit and I frequently have to chase the meth heads off my property. Motherfuckers will sell weed through the drivethru window at McDonald's. But most of the time people won't sell to you unless youre really good friends. The cops are so hellbent on keeping people from smoking that there are times when you can't find weed for 4 to 5 months at a time

I do weed weekly, have tripped on LSD a handful of times. MDMA and mushrooms are next for me. Unfortunately I don't have any friends so I'm not sure what I can do on MDMA alone. should I go to a local club? (have no idea how any of that works)

A sativa trio sampler I picked up for the weekend. All are good.

I guess you could take it alone, but the best thing about MDMA is how it makes you literally overflow with love, so having people (even strangers) around is really good. It's good to take it with friends, but you could also go to a club and pop one there and enjoy interactions with strangers.

Who the fuck is this clown now?

Im in cali and those prices are giving me a hard-on
Is that in Canadian dollars too?

Nice weed, also fuck the tiger cats.

what the fuckity fuck, where do you live to get an 1/8 for 12 dollars

Man that sucks your area literally sounds like hell on earth and I'd suggest you to get the fuck out.

See I'm growing in front of an elementary school where everyone picks their kids up in So Cal and they have no clue lol.