Now that the dust has settled, which robbery was the worst, Madrid on Bayern, or Barcelona on PSG?

Now that the dust has settled, which robbery was the worst, Madrid on Bayern, or Barcelona on PSG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd7ByBbcbvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Barcelona-PSG was actually correct

Both
also, why uefa want a spanish team in the final?

Lewandowski and Muller offside which meant the OG would not count. Making the game 1-1 and Real Madrid still passing.

Buyern refballed Madrid objectively.Vidal should have been out at minute 4 and the two goals came from a made up penalty and an offside

>this retarded halal spic customer still damage controlling

>t. blind halal retard

Casemiro was also suppose to get a red desu.
Penalty was right, but I do agree with the offside. It would have ended 1-1. Madrid would have won either way

nice try not bringing up halal's shit

>spic
you know barcelona has spics on their team too, right?

Without refball, Barcelona wouldn't have won.
Without refball, Madrid could have won anyway.

this was correct only if he is made of paper seriously he barely touches him

barca would have won, it just wouldnt be as high as it was.

Vidal should have been sent off 4 minutes into the game.The game would have been over after that.Buyern refballed its way to an undeserved tie and an undeserved overtime

See how stupid you are? That Suarez PSG dive was the worst thing Ive ever seen. I cant believe you didnt see that

>Offside on OG
Did all halal bandwagoner really this dumb?

PSG robbed themselves tho

>defend all game
>concede six

No amount of refball can justify this

Madrid didn't have that much net refball, but that 2-2 was the biggest mistake of both games.

contact != foul

Buyern fags are worse than customers who still whine about a irrelevant Nani red card the AC chinks who still butthurt about Muntari

football is dead and you're defending its killer

bayern werent robbed
both their goals were irregular

>a bit contact on back of the knee
>Falls down like he has been shot

Seriously you barca-customers are the worst

Is that why he grabbed his head and throat after diving?

Real v Bayern by far, why is there no online petition like the one started by halal glory hunters? Oh right, it's the most bandwagoned club in the world

Irrelevant, it's still a foul and marquinhos is a moron for defending so poorly. Not even a customer but it's a clear penalty

nope, the refball era officially started 2009 may 6 by a different spanish team

why arent we talking about this ?
this was in thr 53rd minute

um no sweety we are butthurt at real, bayern's wrongdoings don't count

t. superbly ass blasted farthalona foreign bandwagoner

because Real and Barca make them more money than everyone else

Barcelona vs Chelsea

>Not even a customer

because no. 8 at madrid is called kroos not peekabusquets

>This gypsy Halal bandwagoner again
literally every single thread, just kill yourself already

because real and barca have by far the most gloryhunting retards in shit country tuning in to their matches

$$$ for the UEFA

>this pikey uefalona bandwagoner

literally every single thread, just kill yourself already

I don't support either, and this is my first post. You realise like half the people that post on this board are british?

Try reading rules before watching Monaco

likewise. and you realize we have 5 regulars here and only 2 hate barcelona?

Its insane people defend Cancerlona. The PSG game, their era penal Nerman refball against Ramos, Chelsea CL game and on and on and on its insane. How can you defend a club that makes you terminally ill?

vidal is a fucking monkey

He's delusional, now he's pretending to dislike halal so people take him seriously
It's pathetic he's trying so hard to be a thing on an anonymous image board and a he's a gypsy, poor guy

pls don't bully the halal gypsy or he'll take your wallets

madrid on bayern: literally played against 10 men both legs and needed 2 offside goals to turn around the tie in the last minutes

Barca and Real need a two year ban from the competition so we don't completely lose interest over the constat refball fuckery

he is interfering with the play retard

contact from behind = foul

its the same thing as when you're driving, man. if you are behind, its your foul.

oh look, an argie scum faggot condoning cheating

which player wouldn't go down for a legit penalty??? he just overplayed it so that the ref would notice. Everyone does that.

Then the refball would shift to Bayern, Juve, etc

>city of poland

>Refball Madrid

Buyern should have played with 9 in the fistt leg

barca psg, psg indeed choked hard, some of their goals were a mix of bad luck and refball, I mean the refereeing was so one sided holy shit, barcelone had full immunity, bayern got refballed but refball benefited them too. psg was still superior to barca. while real was still superior to bayern.

>slight contact on the back leg
>front leg crumbles

fucking paellanigger kys

Madrid

Farça fans are truly disgusting.

neither was a robbery the better team won in both ties

>

>psg was still superior to barca
>literally gave up a 4-0 advantage
mmm no sweetie

this isn't a tribunal, you won't win anything by lying senpai.

Barcelona by a huge margin. The ref actually helped them recover from a 4-0 disadvantage, when they did nothing to
the ref from Madrid-Bayern just pushed a bit for the expected outcome anyway, and to compensate his original mistakes (penalty in munich and preceded by offiside Ramos own goal). the game wouldn't go to extra time if not for that.

>t.tsuman

t. bunch of virgins that never played football

contact in that place of the leg hurts like hell, you fat fucks

there's no place for discussion on whether it was penalty or not

you eat your steaks medium. you're not allowed to have an opinion.

/thread

>he eats frogs

i thought chileans being thugs was just a meme

This game still irks me, so happy that >Torres happened, and I hate Chelsea

t. a virgin that thinks he "played football" because he kicked a ball and got hit a few times when he was a kid

He barely got touched in the webm you posted, stop being a moron. Plus, when you actually get hurt, you don't scream dramatically and then look directly at the ref to check if he called a foul. But you wouldn't know about that.

Yes I see it now

>this argument
>this pic

eh, I don't think you have the right to argue against this t.bh

Maybe he liked Captain Tsubasa (however it is called in your countries)

LOL
O
L

AHHH I SEE

YES

NO DIVING WHATSOEVER

THAT REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT HURT

fuck outta here bitch monkey

I don't even know what the fuck is the thing you are saying

>no amount of refball can justify this

except for refball that literally puts a team ahead of another.

well... i mean in both legs

agreed. if anything, real madrid were the victim

>Barcelona on PSG
Obviously, as Madrid did not try to cheat, it was entirely the Officials discretion that caused the robbery, whereas Barca literally tried to cheat, as they always do.

> Pretty sure he jumped on the ground holding his chest and neck.
> You posted some leg contact.

Oliver Atom and his friends

digits
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd7ByBbcbvA

Barca on Chelsea

barça customers are literally le ddit

t. local team fan

*tips fez*

Casimiro was hit on the penalty box and the ref saw it in front of him and it wasn't a penalty, you'd think if a team bought the refs, a clear penalty would be called no? Bayern got two, TWO free penalties that were obviously not penalties

The one in Madrid era penal desu. But the foul against Casemiro was too.

Most of the time it's just overall bad refereeing caused by people with bad angles and that don't have the benefit of an HD tv with instant replay and slow motion in front of them.

Even in the Barcelona-PSG game if the ref had been intending to make Barcelona go through he wouldn't have given Suarez a yellow card for diving in the penalty box earlier in the game.

Refball in Barça vs PSG decided the team that qualified.
Refball in Real Madrid vs Bayern didn't.

in the madrid game the referee was bad for both teams, in the barcelona game all the big decisions went against psg.

psg are the only ones who should feel robbed 2bh

>Refball in Real Madrid vs Bayern didn't
>madrid game the referee was bad for both teams
lmao what 2 players did madrid get sent off unfairly? and what 2 offside goals did they receive?

the refball against bayern was simply blatant, no matter what they did the ref was never going to allow them to win and go through

>Vidal's a good boy he dindu nuffin

the 1:1 happened right after Lewa got wrongfully called offside when he was in a 1v1 against the keeper