What's with all the hate for The Last Jedi...

What's with all the hate for The Last Jedi? I mean it wasn't a great movie by any means but it wasn't really Phantom Menace level bad either. So why is everybody treating it like it's something slimy comming out of Jar Jars rectum after a bad night of Taco Bell?

i think it was worse than phantom menace.

should of been
>The last starwars

too much didney up in that mess. was ok for sci fi, not good for a starwars film. and too much forced political correctness, children, and pluggin for didney. i mean the last scene he should of had a fucking mickey hat on, with some stupid ass starwars rollercoaster in the back and magic mountain

I heard they destroyed something by flying against it. Sounds bad to me, since it destroys the relevance of episode 5,6 where they could fly something into the death star with horrible speed. So in a way, they destroyed the old folms, or disregarded canon, depending what you choose to pick. Or is there any good explanation ?

reminds me of mickey mouse from south park

Just came home from the cinema. I thought it was great. The fuck you guys smoking?

yeah, they shit all over the old stuff. plus armor means nothing anymore apparently - giant glass cannon ships.

then weird close ins of EVERYONES deaths, teasing about leia, randumb shit like pleh SALT.

oh and POKEMON!
>at least chewie eats some

Because the only people who comment essays and criticize are people who didnt like it and have no real friends.

Everyone who thought it was great or even ok arent flocking to message boards. Theyre talking with their actual friends.

And people on the internet always find things to complain about.

I loved the movie but im always giddy about star wars. The true test is watching it on video and seeing if i still like it. Ill reserve judgement until then.

That purple haired woman cut a a star destroyer in 2 by charging at light speed.

you're a retard who loves mindless explosions and you have stockholm syndrome for anything with a star wars logo.

Ep VIII was a travesty. It fucking sucked and Disney knows dumb fucks like you exist so they will do the least possible effort to keep you buying product. And you fall for it because you are dumb.

Cantina planet scene and rose and finns story was phantom menace level bad. Still alright but i think the phantom menace was doper than watching those scenes

>LOGo

fuck you motherfucker I will fucking DESTROY you

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>i heard

So you didnt see it. I understand how youd think that way but whoever told you that left out an incredibly important detail that makes it make sense and anyone who doesnt understand why it wouldnt work is kind of retarded. Reply for spoiler.

Aww is someone mad that luke died? Youre probably mad about han dying too.
I dont buy into everything thats star wars. But i do however give praises to things that deserve them. Tell me how this movie sucked

>why it wouldnt work

Why it WOULD work.. Sorry.

Now thats simply retarded

Phantom Menace was better. Last Jedi was a jumbled mess with buzzwords being thrown around every 2 minutes. If you don't believe me then you have lost all HOPE. See? Every scene ends like that.

This is a valid tactic. But both ships should of been destroyed. I didnt see zero planes coming out the other side of a battle cruiser during pearl harbour.

Phantom Menace was better than The Last Jedi and don't misunderstand me. It wasn't very good at all. It was better than this shit though.

Meesa thinka yoos advertising faggot.

Are we gonna pretend that saying "may.the force be with you" isnt said super often in old movies as well? "I got a bad feeling about this"

so one ship even survived... it gets even more retarded.

Yeah whats the explanation

I don't watch any of that bullshit any more.

There was no character development, there was no substance to the plot, why the fuck did they kill snoke off in the second film? And they kind of fucked up Ben's backstory from the Force awakens.

they ret con good material for gib me dats and children comprehension, give me mandalorin genocide not this fucking garbage

why did he die again?

Star wars is just as bad as all the comic book movies. Gay ass shit with plots for children so they can market and sell toys.

Not really. But it begs the question of why they didn't think of this sooner!

We learned about kylos backstory and reys,what do you mean
Well the plot is,keep runing from the first order until rey and luke comes back. Sure not that exciting,but plot nonetheless
He killed snoke cause he knew hes being torn inside about hans murder so he still had that light side in him. And he knew that snoke was evil. But he remembered luke trying to kill him so thats why he wont go to the jedis

Why do they fly into it only with lightspeed, if they normally fly with a speed thats higher than lightspeed ? Since Lightspeed would need infinite amount of energy via normal means...

He used all his energy to use the force to distract kylo from killing the rebels,and after gaining hope in jedis,he became one with the force,just like yoda and obi wan

>it wasn't really Phantom Menace level bad either
PM was much better than TLJ. TLJ was trash and too many niggers too

they literally said in THIS movie that the force isnt some kind of energy you "use" like a consumable.

the force is WITH you, not tied to your lifeforce.

Disney dont care. 1977 best year.

Yea the force is WITH you and you become one with it when its your time to go. This happened both with yoda and obi wan

Because of a bunch of nostalgic fags

q-q-q-quaaaads

Flew through the fleet at light speed. At the mass of a mon cal cruiser... Heck even a boulder the size of your head at that speed, youre going to do some serious damage.

The only think unrealistic about it is that when matter travelling at light speed comes into contact with matter not travelling light speed, the atoms are frozen in time relative to the ones travelling.

So since they cant move out of the way, they fuse. Which would create a massive nuclear explosion unlike one you could even imagine. There should have been no debris of any of the ships at all involved in that scene. They should have totally disintegrated.

So yeah... The "flying the ship into the other ship shouldnt have worked" argument is dumb. It would be way more powerful than any actual weapon in the star wars universe. Death star beam included.

Oh.. And yes i have a girlfriend, real job, and normal social life... To answer a question i know is brewing in your head having read that..

what ?
No dude, you got it wrong. It wouldnt even be pissoble to reach Lightspeed in normal ways of transportation, cause it would require an infinite amounbt of energy. So you need to twist the physics either way.

Im assuming its going lightspeed because its a fantasy universe where they do in fact ignore science.

Maybe it's mentioned in canon it doesnt go lightspeed.

Either way theyre going fucking fast, a golf ball could take down a massive cruiser if it was going fast enough. Think craters bruh.

>it wasn't really Phantom Menace level bad either.

There's your problem. Setting up the bar so low you compare it with the worst move in the franchise. This isn't crazy Lucas forcing Jar Jar into a nonsensical story, this is Disney taking over, the biggest movie studio in history. With that budget, talent and given it's one of the biggest stories ever told, there is no place for failure.

Yet, you are giving them a chance. FUCK. THEM.

>Watch as I narratively roast your childhood hero, he has turned into a shitty old racist like you and all he does is get in the way of the strong and independent womyn, he probably voted for Trump too
>if you are a strong and independent enough womyn you get DBZ superpowers to the point you can literally fly through space with just your superpowers
>I don't care how long I spent building him up as a big bad, Snoke dies from a wussy ass stab in the side! Daily reminder that people with penises are not powerful!!!

oh but it's not done there

>the bible is stupid and you don't need it

Liberalism, you're drunk, go home.

>It would be way more powerful than any actual weapon in the star wars universe. Death star beam included.
Fucking rebels should just kamikaze everything they see then.

They should. But again. Fantasy. The rebels consistently break the 4th wall by not using tactics like this to serve a greater storyline.

yoda was old as fuck and died in bed. obi wan was cut down.

luke had a fhartattack after ghosting himself?

Youre missing the point. Luke obviously used all his energy to use the force and thats why he died. The point is,they all became one with the force,no matter how they passed.

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?

Justify it all you want, its stupid.

Jfc...what am i justifying? That Luke literally became one with the force like yoda and obi wan? Youre just shitposting now.

can you name any other force-users that died from using the force?

Nope. Not even gonna try. That doesnt make it false. Thats like saying rey isnt a jedi just because she knows how to use the force without training.

your bait is too obvious now
>didnywoooooooooooooorl

this. Leia superman scene was so bad and Rey still is a mary sue. Shitty writing all around

nah