White nationalists are quick to point out that Jews have the highest IQ out of any race

>white nationalists are quick to point out that Jews have the highest IQ out of any race
>white nationalists reject Christianity because it says the ancient Jews were God's chosen people before they turned their back on Christ

what

>white nationalists reject Christianity

They do?

Jews don't have the highest average IQ only highest verbal IQ, they're shit at patterns and 3D space compared to asians.

I do. Kike religions aren't for whites.

Paganism? I think

Yes they do have the highest average IQ you fucking dumbass

Their average is 115. You're right in that they're shit a 3D space compared to asians, but they blow absolutely fucking everybody else out of the water with their average 125 verbal IQ. Fuck off

>verbal IQ

Fucking worthless shit

Yeah that's why they run pretty much every single bank in the world and they've become walking talking memes that are all superhuman lawyers and accountants

No, they got that way because of nepotism. This is well understood, and even acknowledged by Jews themselves.

Are you the same braindead retarded faggot I argued with months ago

I don't think so.

And it's a fact: Jews are the last group of white people who are allowed to pretty much openly practice nepotism without being widely criticized (because the organs of criticism are owned and controlled by them).

The verbal IQ meme does not explain why Jews are Asian and eurosperg tier at mathematics.

i don't buy that stat

look im going to be nice to you kid, not even going to teleport behind you
but you dont fucking insult pepe
pepe is 100% Sup Forums now, as it has been in the past
so dont fuck with my paypay maymay

>it's not reddit, I swear! *le rage face*

Sure thing, bub

cuck yourself you fucking pole fancy candy ass stupid reggin

Don't down vote me reddit!

IQ is empirically verifiable, the veracity of the bible is not. Sorry you don't understand the difference between evidence and assertion.