How to cope with a permanent flag change?

How to cope with a permanent flag change?
Have you experienced something like that before, or do you fear of it happening in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

historymuseumeot.com/mfahs/htm/part8_0026.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to derail the thread this early, but is the person in that image male?

Posting from the UK felt weird as fuck.
You know people will assume a whole lot of things about you.
And it's not the things you're use to being assumed about you.

Yes of course, that image is old as ur nan

what happened to your leaf?

No, it's a girl.

I used to carry a shield and crown with me, not a leaf.

Sad!

You mean irl? Nothing special, you just get used to it.

I don't even know German.
It's going to take a long while for that to happen.

pro: people seem to have less respect for the french flag than for my native flag

con: when they try to use the usual insults "surrender coward, arab/maghrebi" i just laugh at them because they don't apply to me

you mean a girl with a feminine penis, right?

is your flag changing?

ANSWER ME½!!!!!!!!!

I'm a yank living in the UK, didn't browse int before I left but always funny to play the part of a regular /brit/ poster

It changed yesterday.

Horvat

You're right.

to what

Austria's flag is probably one of the coolest so you got nothing to complain about I think.

oh i see Sup Forums flaggo changed

It changed from to what I have right now.

I had a German flag for when I studied there for a year

With an Australian flag you're nearly always assumed to be bantering/shitposting. I always got away with posting outright incorrect things (due to my own ignorance) because anons thought it was Strayans shitposting again

Posting with a German flag got my posts taken a bit more seriously. As serious as you could take an anonymous poster on a chinese cartoon imageboard at least

When I was using roaming in sweden and I got Swedish flag, I noticed how those poor swedes are treated. Now I have dedicated my life to save swedes from discrimination. Ok no haha fuck you sweden why don't you have any public toilets you smug fucks??? "NEJ YOU CANT USE OUR EMPLOYEE TOILET YOU FILTHY FINNJÄVLA!!!!!" fuck off in finland everyone uses each other's toilets.

I change my flags multiple times per year, as I go travelling or go visiting my family. I am not Lithuanian.
Usually I just refrain from posting in threads about local politics, which I know nothing about, and try not to give Lithuanians here a bad name. That's about as far as I go.

Yes but do they have shower dividers?

nope. I'm glad you asked. We finns use this type of rubber thing to wipe the water to sewer as you can see in the pic.

oh you said they. Yes, sweden has all kinds of strange contraptions in their shower space to stop the flooding. They cannot control water.

what the fuck is that

Other thing wrong with sweden is their road markings. They do not have yellow lines to indicate that prohibits overtaking. Pic is from finland with proper road markings. Only country to surpass finland is Norway, which uses only yellow lines. Even at their highways, the inner line is yellow, like in the united states.

Nice, Finland looks pretty.

looks like the road markings in USA

Thanks, I think so too. When driving in at summer night (sun does not set) countryside with yellow road markings I think I'm driving in the USA. It has that certain charm.

I have used this and other similar pictures in Guess the country threads and people always guess USA or Canada.

Posted with a Jap flag for half a year. Treated exactly the same, even had Japs thinking I was one of them.

>he change flag
>he doesn't ruin the reputation of that flag

This is how norwegian highways are painted. Impressive I must say, but the overall look is too european.

Finland

Norway's is far nicer, but there's a certain degree of ruggedness about Finland's that makes it quite attractive. Norway's is almost too nice for such a natural, untouched environment.

This one looks a lot like Bohuslän.

I guess it's southern Norway?

These could both pass as Swedish, if it wasn't for the yellow lines.

Have you ever been to either, that you can make such an assumption?

Finnish roads look like American roads which means they're great
I'll let you in on an American secret:
It's illegal to classify a Finnish person as non-white in USA per a 1908 court ruling.

historymuseumeot.com/mfahs/htm/part8_0026.htm

>If the Finns were originally Mongels, modifying influences have continued until they are now among the whitest people in Europe. It would, therefore, require a most exhaustive tracing of family history to determine whether any particular individual born in Finland had or had not a remote Mongol ancestry. This, of course, cannot be done, and was not, intended. The question is not whether a person had or had not such an ancestry, but Whether he is now a "white person" within the meaning of that term as generally understood. This is the practical construction which has been uniformly been placed upon the law, so far as I am advised. Under such law Finns have always been admitted to citizenship, and there is no occasion now to change the construction.

>The applicant is without doubt a white person within the true intent and meaning of such law.

>W.A.Cant,Judge. Jan.17.1908.

Thank you for humanizing us.

No, I'm just assuming the guy who posted them is trying to be as representative as he can only using one image per country.

Also finnish high way.

I've only been to Finland so far, and while Norway has the Fjords going for it, Finland has a pristine lake every hundred meters basically and also way, way more forested areas. But I think that making assumptions like X>Y solely based on Sup Forums posts isn't the way to go, man.

I am only representative for finnish infrastructure and road networks.
Busiest road in finland, Kehä I (ring road 1)
As you can see, it's more of european origin as it's narrow.

True, but as I said I've never been to either country so I have no other way of making judgements. Also I didn't necessarily say that Finland was better than Norway or that Norway was better than Finland, I just said both pics he posted had good qualities about them.