Parents pay $200 a month on a credit card they gave me

>parents pay $200 a month on a credit card they gave me
>if i dont use it, i loose it
>money only good toward credit card
>but i have bills (own apartment -rent-electric-water)
>bills will not allow me to pay on credit card
>
>how can i cash out the credit card, to pay bills??

Other urls found in this thread:

raise.com/sell-gift-cards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cash advance

could i buy things and sell them online?

Just buy $200 worth of food, retard. You can use the money you save to pay other things

i dont have the pin number
and those are kinda pricey

Hold up. You have $200 a month, given to you by your parents... and complain that when you don't use any excess money they give you, it's lost to you.

Why not sign up for a gym, buy more / better food.. take up drinking (that can burn a lot of money) and there's just so much more.

thats the point of them paying
but i can get by on cheap shit, i want money for bills

by no means did i mean to come off as complaining about free money..
i just wanted ideas to use it toward bills

then use the credit card to buy gift cards and then pawn the gift cards for cash. Just imagine how hard your life would be if were weren't given free money if your arent even smart enough to utilize your advantage correctly

IF you had some friends, you could buy them gift cards, for which they pay you in cash, minus 10% for incentive.

yes im asking for ideas to utilize my advantage correctly.. no one local buys gift cards.. is that an online thing?

As was already told, use it to pay food.

How are you this retarded?

AS LONG AS YOU SPEND ALL OF THE MONEY ON NECESSITIES IT'S THE SAME AS SPENDING IT ON BILLS

Don't try to tell me you don't eat $200 in food each month. I've been to the grocery store and fast food is more expensive.

Buy money orders at grocery stores. Small mom and pop stores will usually let you buy them with credit card. Or just go to your bank and they can scan card and give you cash

i can get by useing $50 a month on food and bathroom supplies.. i want money for bills

Poor you, with those first world problems like 'How do I use these monies?'

I've never heard of a utility company that doesn't take plastic, but maybe you live in Bumfuckistan. So buy your groceries with the card, and pay your bill in cash. Also grow the fuck up and get a bank account if you want people to treat you like a real adult.

lastly, sage, because shitposting like this does not deserve a bump.

If I've been a good goy this year will santa get me a jew trapper 5000 like yours, me likee.

took me two seconds too search and found raise.com/sell-gift-cards which is online but i have no idea if its legit. you'd have to read up on it. but if you live in any decent size city some local pawn shop has to buy them. look for a cash for gold place. they will most likely buy them.

Convert it to bitcoins or any other valuta and the cash it in

i dont eat $200 in food a month
i live on soup and ramen noodles

Spend card on thing youd spend cash on?
Or offer to buy friends groceries with card and have them pay you cash

That's why your brain is so deficient, retard

>lrn2basicnutrition

Paypal maybe? Put both cards on it, transfrer money from credit to paypal, then withdraw it to your bank account. I believe that should do the trick, fees should be minimal if any at all.

You moron. Just use that $200 for better food and live a happier life. You're clearly getting by as is.

THANK YOU
i like that idea

i am very happy.. just wanted to use the system to the best of my advantage

thank you
ill give that a try too

buy drugs and sell them

buy shit from the store, then return it for cash