Drug thread. What's up junkies? Let's get a chill thread. I'm on some Stilnoct shit or Ambien for u US fags...

Drug thread. What's up junkies? Let's get a chill thread. I'm on some Stilnoct shit or Ambien for u US fags. Come talk guys
:)

objectively fuck off

just did my last dose of tilidin, means i just ran out... gotta try to find some more tomorrow

Ride the wave my dude

Gotta agree

Zopiclone here, 15mg.

Life sucks, hopefully I'm dead very soon.

same

how much did you take ?

Man i just got out of a 30 day inpatient facility and im already getting high again. I also realized i fucked my opiate tolerance up hardcore by smoking heroin. I just snorted 50mg of vicodin and dont feel shit

Is that the stuff you're supposed to sleep on or turn into a stupid wall bumping zombie?

>snorted 5/325

Well you're an idiot, sir. BA is 20% assuming you magically got all the 1/64th of the medication to hit your mucous membrane.

That means you absorbed 1/300th of the available medication -best case scenario.

1/150th if they were 10/325s

Niggers. Not even once

zolpidem can be fun, it's just very hard to find a dose that will both get me fucked up but won't cause me to hallucinate, fall down stairs, blackout and have people tell me i shit on the back porch and was making gorilla noises and fighting invisible people for hours.
also snorting any amount is guaranteed to make this sort of thing occur

banging it turns you into the simpsons

Try it if you think im joking

Stopped doing ecstasy three months ago. What am I in for? Any withdrawals?
Trying to stop completely.
For the record I did ecstasy six times this year (march, april, may, july, august, september)

You're three months out pal

think youre ok

My wife loves to fuck when she takes ambien. She normally waits for me to initiate sex, but ambien practically turns her into a rapist.

Im just chilling, smoking some bud and watching some youtube

Good luck bro

looks damn good

Thanks dude, considering how dry it is in nz this is the bees knees

I know someone who's hooked on ambien. Not a pretty sight, docs won't prescribe it to him anymore so he gets it from other sources and can't stop taking way too much every time.

let me rephrase
i know about the withdrawals but with my monthly usage how long does it take for my body to fully recover from ecstasy?

BA for railing is more like 60-70 percent. I snort it so it hits faster

Here’s your answer: don’t be such a fucking pussy.

Ex is set and forget

No, no it isnt. Hydrocodone isn't salt based.

But you keep thinking that buddy. You really want to be hardcore CWE and boof it.

But ya won't cause you're junk.

>wanting to know more about a drug makes you a pussy
I wasn't complaining about the drug being in my body or that I don't like the after effects I'm just interested in learning more and hearing other experiences about it after they stopped using it.

Perhaps consider a more suitable forum for acquiring proper knowledge than Sup Forums?

Can you find a source on that 20%? Im not finding anything close to that

12+ years of laughing at people snorting vicodin kek

Keep doing it if you want, it's cool man

besides, lets say you're RIGHT.

1/100th compared to 1/300th isn't any real difference still. It's a jonesing waste.

>tfw you get enveloped by the music. So much you become it

Some good ol weed and Vyvanse

Not that user but why are you being such a faggot? Why even reply?

Yeah why?

Yeah! Why?

Yeah! Why?

assholes lol

Str8 up man

fuck you
ambien did nothing for me

i took 4 one night and it didn't do shit FUCK AMBIEN

That's because you don't remember anything. Chances are it probably did fuck you up and you raped your cat again.

Well surprise some people are different

FUCK U DDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck Me?! nonononono fuck YOU

Methadone for ten years, perc/oxy/heroin 7 years before that (methadone is easily the biggest regret of my life)

Taking more xanax than prescribed as well so a week before refill date im always in panic mode

Have you lost your keys yet?

:) i like you pls bitch lasagna

Anyone that rails pills is a retard

my facorite drufg is the onje the mken in the white jackets gfive me beofre they tiuvch me opeepee

hehe

Or perhaps consider using a widely taken drug occasionally means nothing long termly, you fucking ladyboy

How likely is e gonna make a girl wanna sleep with everyone she sees?

very unlikely
MDMA is not an aphrodisiac like every stupid teenager and nigger believes, there is no drug on the planet that will override a woman's common sense to avoid your ugly ass

extacy is not love potion #9 dude

Probably because you're doing drugs

It's more to keep her from doing it. Why does everyone go on about how it makes them want to fuck everyone then? I've even heard girls say that.

haldol ftw

It increases sensation. If you want to fuck instead of roll around a shag carpet naked, thats what youll do

smokin high grade weed..no better medicine for flu.

Sluts use it as an excuse