Seriously, America, WTF???

Seriously, America, WTF???

I'm Canadian (and a gun-owner), not a European, and so I'm actually quite pro-American, but...

WTF dudes????? You Americans owe me an explanation.

You also owe your fellow Americans an explanation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STk2dmgBTmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's your standard shart-in-mart
We're not proud of it either but it's important to note that anyone who works or shops at Wal-mart is in the worst group of Americans.

The one to be upset with it the one with the camera.

It seems so, but WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=STk2dmgBTmM

Britfag btw.

If I were the one taking the picture I'd grab a picture and then bugger off in disgust.

Classic example of "White Pride"! Christian, conservative, poverty stricken, and shittin their pants waiting to burn up that SNAP card at Wally World.

Seriously, Canada, WTF???

I'm American (and a gun-owner), not a European, and so I'm actually quite pro-Canadian, but...

WTF dudes????? You Canadians owe me an explanation.

You also owe your fellow Canadians an explanation.

Nice trips.

This

>a picture of one person
>wtf America

Ya, a guy going through a drive-thru in a zamboni... so what? Is he shitting himself?

We love our Timmies faggot, even though it's a shit tier cafe and the only good thing is the sandwiches.

>If I were the one taking the picture I'd grab a picture and then whack off in disgust.

FTFY

As a canadian i figured you would be able to figure out whats going on here but if you need an american to hold your hand and explain what happened in the picture, i guess i can take time from my busy schedule to lay it out for you.

Someone shit their pants.

I sincerely hope this solved the mystery in this picture thats been plaguing your mind and helps you rest easy tonight.

Have a good day.

9.5/10

So like.. 95% of Americans are the worst group?

Actually, I live near that tim hortons. That guy makes ice hockey rinks and helps kids get into hockey whom cant afford gear. He's just picking up coffee bruh.

Look at this fag, late to the party.

Sorry to burst everyone's anti-American bubble but A: That's not a walmart and B: Gerlinea bars are not sold in the U.S., that's a country in Europe, most likely Holland.

But it's quite a regular thing in the US, according to Google.

BTW I'm not saying Canada's any better, not whatsoever. But at least we don't go after Europeans quite so frequently as you Americans do.

>americans

I don't get it.

American spotted.

ofcourse you don't

IIRC, there's a weight loss drug that makes people not digest fat properly. You're supposed to take it as a supplement with a good diet.
Fat retards think it's a get out of fat free drug, and refuse to stop eating shit while taking it, making them shit themselves profusely

What's wrong with riding a Zamboni you butthurt faggot?

Stop shitting your pants at walmart, christ's sake.

I'm a Canadian that lives in vancouver, I wish Shitted in draws was the worst thing I've seen this week.

On another note, can we start killing homeless people, it would really clean up the downtown east side

what's the problem here?

You're right, there is. Hadn't thought of that. Still though, if I shat myself in the car I wouldn't just go shopping anyway.

Nice meme dude. We know you'll never get a chance to experience the amazing financial and academic opportunities mcdicks provides, and you probably cannot even into hamburger. But still, you shouldnt walk around feeling cheated all day,

Trips of truth

This place is right next door.

They already did a wallmart song years ago. This cunt was too late.

Yeah, this was just the first one I found.