Has anyone on Sup Forums ever dealt with a "nice guy" or "nice girl?"

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever dealt with a "nice guy" or "nice girl?"

Will share personal experience if anyone is interested.

just fucking greentext it

'nice guy' is a fucking joke. If you were actually a nice guy you would stop fucking circling

Greentext it and some faggot on Reddit will use it and get sweet sweet karma.
Haha yes

A lot of women have commented they keep the nice ones around so that they'll always be there knowing that the fuckboys will mess them around and leave

yes, female logic folks

>be me
>be a freshman in highschool, chubby fag, into nerdy shut
>start chatting with 8/10 nerd girl into all the same shut I am
>Girl I am friends with, lets call her Kay finds out
>Obviously she has a crush on me, but, I am not interested
>Becomes more clingy and talks about how no one loves her and she will die alone
>Me not being a sociopath feels bad for her so I hang out with her more
>Bad move on my end
>Months go by and i tell Kay about the girl I am into
>Bad move pt. 2
>She becomes distant and yet again goes on about how worthless she is.
>One day on Facebook I get a message
>"user, I can't go on any more. You don't care about me, no one does. Am gonna end my life "
>OhJesusFuck.Mp3
>Start pleading with her over Facebook not to do it
>Get her talked down after me having a breakdown at school
>Things ok for a few days
>Plan on going to a film with the girl I am into
>Kay is pissed
>Kay tells people we ate dating
>WTF
>Girl I like finds out and stars dating another dude
>I'm pissed, but feel responsible for keeping Kay safe and what not.
>Start dating
>Find out she is a slut because she's sucking me off by day 5 of our relationship
>we Fuck around for awhile but she gets psychotic
>Freaks out when I talk to other girls hates my family, turns friends against me
>months go by, slowly lose my shit
>Finally break up with nice girl
>She seems fine, but she starts stalking my house
>Don't leave home for a few days
>She starts posting on her Facebook how no one will love a nice girl like her
>ShakingMyHead.gif

Fake and gay

I wish it were fake, but I get the skepticism

Women have nobody but themselves to blame for these supposed not so nice guys.

Years of misinformation has led to them believing that if they are decent makes who listen and care etc that it will be what women want. It's not.

Then women keep them orbiting, pretending they're oblivious to the fact the guy is interested, then turning around when he shows interest and pretending it came out of nowhere.

I'm so sick of hearing how nice guys aren't really nice. They are really nice, just grow some guts and admit you're not attracted to nice you gutless bitch

>>Find out she is a slut because she's sucking me off by day 5 of our relationship

I hope this part is fake cause if not it's pretty gay.

hahahha incel permasperg detected

nigga, that ain't nice, that's psychotic.

the nice guys are 'ugly' the 'fuckboys' are attractive, women objectify men just as much as we objectify them.

Not fake, 100% true. Was gay as shit.

Both, actually. Distinction here is that I'm talking about the Nice Guys, and Nice Gurls. Not the real deal aka misunderstood nice.

One was a bear-like figure, kinda sweet but if you got to his nerves even a tiny bit or plans got cancelled or really when anything didn't go exactly his way, a fucking lashout, slew of curses, badmouthing and ghosting. Even towards people he considered friends.
He dated a couple of times. Every case was put down by the girl, never him. At the beginning he was all lovey dovey but after the breakup the person he vowed for love had suddenly become despicable cunt, liar and adulter. If I didn't knew any better, I would have called him bipolar.

The "nice girl" if you can say that was similiar, but different. She was rather entitled. Always feeling that somebody owes her something. Not a cunt though, usually she was this nice short and cute girl but if she was rejected by a date (happened multiple times) she would lash out in social media, calling her dates names and spreading rumours for days. I guess she felt she was perfect and "that weirdo" just didn't like her because he was somethingsomething dick and probably not a good fellow in general.

Neither of them were fat fedora wearing reddit atheists though.

True, but most "nice girls and nice guys" usually are

No, thats a normal woman doing normal things to a beta faggot. Shes fucking her bad boy too, beta cuck just doesnt know it yet, or does but isnt honest with himself about what he sees, or has convinced himself he's okay/turned on by that.

Permasperg yes, incel no.

Fisted a chick on Sat night before fucking her in the arse.

Not that you'll ever find out what that feels like you beta fucking mgtow

Bullshit.

Women know when a man is keen on her. It's up to her to shut it down straight away.

If she shuts it down and the guy is still trailing, he's a cunt.

If she doesn't shut it down and let's him trail for a while before suddenly shutting it down, she's the cunt.

Me. I was the nice guy. I was your typical "girls only go after jerks" spouting 4channer. I started dating a girl at 19, and realised that everyone we thought were the jerks were the original nice guys. When you've been in a relationship, you begin to realise why guys act like that around girls. As your confidence builds, each and every one of you kissless virgins will become the thing you hate most of all. The self-confidence and eventual frustration that comes from dating someone will lead you to become a jerk to women. Don't sit there thinking it won't happen to you. I've become a womanizer now after ending a 4 year relationship last year. I have slept with 14 girls in that time, and only one of them lasted more than a few nights. You sit there in your little bubble of self-delusion but the nice guys are the real morons.

this, women turn men into assholes with their constant nagging and always trying to change you to what their 'ideal prince' is. They hold themselves to a high value they're not actually worthy of.

Except when that backfires.
The "nice guy" will eventually wise up,
get sick of being their punching bag, and tell them to fuck off...if they have any sort of spine, that is.

Women think they have it all worked out... until someone shits all over their plans.

Preaching to the choir Sup Forumsro. Women want attention. Either a cool story to tell their friends or a trophy guy to make them feel special. The "nice guy/girl" is reminiscenct to one's parent. Creating the mindset "If I want to feel like I'm around dad/mom, I'd stay home." They want the juicy fun in movies w/out the responsibility.

This^2