What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars?

What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars?

Honestly? Probably develop a virus to target the undesirables.

Coke

Here's the burn the homeless kid

Would donate every year's interest to charity. And buy a lollipop for myself.

Yeah, among others.

Buy shit

Make heavy investments in commercial real estate to ensure a consistent flow of money for the rest of my life. Put most of it away to ensure the wealth of the next 10 generations of my family.

Make a company focusing on humanoid robotic development and space exploration.

1+1 convo AIDS train thought

Like what?

>Buy House, not a big one, I hate to man and to big rooms
>Make it a beautiful home for the rest of my life
>Buy enough drugs for the rest of my life
>Chill with beloved ones

First thing? Go somewhere hot, away from the crappy British winter. Maybe NZ or Aus.

MMM, Grape Flavored AIDS.

Buy Sup Forums and ban furfags, lolipedos and cucks.

So essentially make Sup Forums reddit2.0?

That's some scoliosis right there.

I'd buy / build a self sufficient underground bunker. Air, water, at least 2yrs of food. Gym, living spaces. This would be my apocolypse proof home.
I'd also buy a bunch of vidya games. As many as possible.

Move to 3rd world country.

Payoff whoever.

Build underground pedo complex.

Buy more bitcoin

Take a nap

Pay off my debts (not much at all), my families debts, get a modest new house built on a decent sized lot with a stocked fishing pond, buy me and select friends/family members new cars (not ridiculous shit like Lamborghinis) and probably find some who actually "likes" me

Start a 1000 acre pot farm and lsd factory in southern california

Rule the world

Fuck yeah come to Aus. It’s lit here

Invest $10 million into a low-risk government bond paying at least 1% interest so I can live on $100k per year without working

Waste the rest on stupid bullshit like jet skis or business ventures

fuck two grils at the same time

>by the 3rd generation your family will be all fat lazy addicts who piss your fortune away.

quiet likely

You could but a cheap grill at Walmart for $20, so you only need $40 to fulfill that fantasy.

>Aus
enjoy your violent bogans and abbos.

Buy a house in the NC mountains, a house on the South Carolina Beach. Travel the world about 4 months out of the year. I would also start a artisanal sheep's milk cheese dairy in NC. Probably start a charitable foundation with the rest trying to set up mutalism co-ops where possible to help communities.

Damn straight

Buy a big house, an even bigger garage, and fill entire garage with every car I've ever dreamed of.

Also shit on my bosses desk before quitting.

Buy a tank and a lot of drugs. Maybe a nuclear bomb.

Buy Sup Forums and shut it down

You could probably buy North Korea and get all of that cheaper

Damn. Beat me to it.

Sad

I live in a semi-detached house, but I like it, so I'd buy out my next door neighbour, knock through the walls and turn it into my mansion.

Fund a remake of Blade Runner 2049 with Gilbert Godfrey playing ALL the parts.

Hmm.

>spend a few days in total chock
>get drunk
>buy temporary property and move out from parents home
>give every family member 20 million each
>buy a big piece of land with forest, lakes and rivers
>build a nice home on said land, full on nerd dream house with the best hifi, home cinema and computers you can imagine
>make sure house is self sustaining with solar, wind and other solutions
>get my drivers license done
>buy a bunch of cars, bikes etc
>finally live the life I dream of every night
>travel, see the world
>start Youtube channel and do random shit, whatever I feel like recording
>drink fine scotch, eat fancy food and never worry again

They would find my bloated body a couple of weeks later, floating in the Pacific, handcuffed to a dead prostitute.

Some people just can't handle that much money all at once.

With that money i would buy me a island build an airport and a hospital and a shopping mall all next to the motherfucking biggest sex n drugs temple the world has seen that in comparison the temple of artemis looks like a bad joke to it. Including a 1000feet tall tower with private cabins studios and duplexes all different themed. Also beneath the biggest ever human made rapedungeon where imported new flesh gets tested.

You know what's better than two girls at the same time? THREE girls at the same time!

Fuckin aye man, I like your response user

Create a secret organization that targets corrupt officials.

buy a billion's worth of lottery tickets.

im bound to win with those odds

invest like half and use the other half to buy a young girl and keep as a slave.

spend it on whores and coke

Strippers and cocaine

Make it happen
18PZvW9kNEnZ
cqXcnDqYtLrEr
6jRCyqKeY
I won’t let you down bitcoin address^^

I think you'd need more money than that

SMOKE A BUNCH OF OPIUM UNTIL MY EYES BLEED

Or you could just blow your brains out.

>get lawyer
>get accountant - invests and sells makes me more cash to live off
> pay of mom and dad loans and give them 500,000% each
>finnish school
>move to the land of freedom AKA America
>buy a beutiful home
>buy a beautiful car
>start a buisness

I would burn every single dollar of it.

>500,000% each

That would make 1000% in all. So many % don't exist. So, HAA-HAA, faggot.

can't you just kill yourself the regular way?

Five hundred thousand percent of a billion dollars is five trillion dollars. How are you going to magic up 4,999,000,000,000 for each of your parents?

Or are you just a moron?

Buy alot of assets that make me money over time but require very little effort on my part, get a modest size house, car, and a shit ton of cocaine, weed and videogames. Also I would travel alot.

Spend it

>Spend it

Good luck with that. Haven't done the maths, but guess something like $ 2 millions a minute. Wouldn't be able to.

i don't need to spend all of it
if i feel like buying something i won't hesitate and buy it
if i die before spending it all then it doesn't fucking matter where it goes im dead

Are you the spirit of christmas

right on the fly, i think i'd do the following:

>100k cash for partying and fun because fuck it
>400k savings, retirement fund, etc
>500k allowance for house, precious metals, guns, etc

The other 999 Million:
>9M allowance for house, car, (jet?), also precious metals and guns
>499M for various index funds, spread over a period of a few years
>500M allowance for active investing, while I basically drop everything that I'm doing in life, live off savings and teach myself everything that I can about finance.

The only thing that would suck about getting a billion dollars, is that I'd probably have to quit my compsci studies to be able to properly manage such a huge wealth of resources

fucking spend it

Yup, I am. :)

Literally anything I do not do right now

also i'm kind of stoned so i don't know why i give myself two allowances for house gold and guns lol

Do exactly what i do now but be better at it, and support myself with shares and investing

hell ya nc is lit

Finish my degree in geology, then create a dope geotechnical firm and build cool shit.

>What would you do
the same thing i do every night, drink liquor and hate myself. Only now i can afford better whiskey.

Flavored AIDS

Buy a really nice yacht go into international waters, import coke addicted 13-15 year old French and Eastern European models for 20-50k each and do blow off their modest tits and pound them into wreckage for weeks. Invite various artists, actors, influential and politicians to participate and fly them to the floating set of Water Water for debauched underaged orgies. Everyone flies home girls get loaded into boats to go back home, but oddly never arrive at port with them...

Wait, that actually happened.....

Go on a spending spree. Buy a house and a nice car. Go on a bender. Once the bender is finished have surgery performed on the damaged parts of my body. Once I heal up then I can go out and have drug fueled sex orgies like I always wanted to.

I would do what most billionaires do. Libbie the congress for better tax breaks that cut the balls off the middle class and get me more money.
Shit!, it just happened. Thanks Trump.

Move niggers into every rich white liberal gated community neighborhood in america

Two chicks at the same time.

Id engineer spaghetti, but the spaghetti eats you. People will live in fear with the terror always linguine over them with a whisper in the night..."Spaghetti"

I’d pull a Stanley Hudson

make 8,000 cd accounts and store money for 10 yrs

>What would you do if you had 1 billion dollars?

Hire a good tax attorney for starters. Keep as much of it as possible.

Then I'd buy cars for my kids, and pay off my house, and look at other real estate since I now have part of a billion left after taxes.

I guess catch up on all kinds of household projects and fund some business ideas. I need a new oven. So that would be at the top of the list. And I'd get the house painted. Just ordinary things.

Maybe start a winery...

Making useless people more useless. Bravo.

buy like 4 bitcoin.

he said ban, not endorse

Turn 360 and away

the virus would target you and your shitty confidence intellect and prowess

build a bunker deep in bedrock. have a large garage on top floor, keep all my cars and bikes in armored garage live life frugally saving the rest, enjoying travel till shit hits the fan

buy Sup Forums and remove /lgbt/, /y/, /cm/ and Sup Forums

I'd probably shitpost and fap tbqhwy.

F40PH

You can't eat money

I'd start buying towns worldwide and name myself ruler.

Give most of it to those who need it more. #YOLO

Ironically, the only people who say edgy shit like this are the most undesirable. They're as easy to scope out like white on rice.

What show is this from

As long as you're on Sup Forums, you're about as useless as anyone else, if not worse. Shut the fuck up.