The Spanish language

How long did it take you to become fluent and acquire a good comprehension skill in Spanish? Would regular Spaniards and you in particular be angry at me if I decide to move to Spain? I admire Spanish culture and want to assimilate.

>I admire Spanish culture
Said no one ever.

Don't come here. Go to %%Russia%%.

What do you mean, assshoole?

Reminder that Spanish is a brown man's language

yo tambien, me gusta el spen

I have never spent a single minute studying Spanish in my life and I can still pretty much understand it when it's written

I'll come with a Ukranians qt and make you suck her clit, you moron!

Bless Billy the Bastard.

You can't love spanish culture and assimilate at the same time because Spaniards are notorious self haters.

I could better your genes by humping your women, Spain.

>Spaniards are notorious self haters
That's gross, bro. Now I'm obligated to inseminate some of the more liberal sluts of Spain.

It's an easy language. I have spent one year studying it and I'm now fluent.

Since you can speak both, which do you like better?

French and Spanish, that is.

It's not so much that but I did 10 years of French at school

>Would regular Spaniards and you in particular be angry at me if I decide to move to Spain?
how do you get a job here m8?

3 semester of college Spanish classes have left me able to understand about 70% when reading it. Maybe 30% understanding when I hear someone talk. There are no Mexicans around me so I never use it and it got rusty really fast.

Its pretty easy to learn. Lots of the vocab is vaguely simlar to fancy latin-derived English words and the grammar is fairly simple and reminded me of learning basic algebra or something.

Assimilating in Spain now means assimilating in a country that is going to dig up and desecrate the remains of its saviour.

If you can assimilate to that, you are better off dead.

I work as a cocksucker.

You mean they're going to desecrate Franco's grave? They're already doing it, as a matter of fact.

If we don't save Spain now, it's finished. Your women need to breed with us.

>wants to save Spain
>own country overrun with russkies

Yo blanco. Puedo ir? :3

what did he mean by this?

See written Spanish to me looks like French with less silent letters