Find a flaw

>Find a flaw

Protip: you can't. Daisy is literally perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idpEe6aFR5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

404 tits not found

Man-jaw, shitty mullet, donkey teeth, flatter than day old soda, shit brown eyes, etc.

/thread

No upper lip. Man hands.

I'd rather chill and play vidyas and have passionate sweaty homosex with Boyega than with Daisy

Flat as fuck

She's hardly hot at all

would smash

She suffers from Endometriosis so probably could not sustain the rigorous and sustained white-race advancement program I intend to put her through.

Still, I'll give it a shot.

Looks too much like a boy. Have fun, closeted soy fag boys.

I say this with complete sincerity and absolute confidence: any involvement with a failure like you would not be an advancement of the white race. Please kill yourself. You'll never reproduce anyway.

hahahaha too late
Now just run along and get that KFC back to your negra breeding partner

Is that a guy

>find a flaw
she cant act.

Minecraft head

No, not too late. You're just trying to save face because you know what a failure you are.

Keep on pretending that you're something to emulate rather than something to ridicule. Nobody ever notices you in real life, you're an insipid underachiever with a superiority complex. You are a JOKE.

I want to cum all over that ass!

>Keep on pretending that you're something to emulate rather than something to ridicule. Nobody ever notices you in real life, you're an insipid underachiever with a superiority complex. You are a JOKE

textbook projection right there

Why are you here?

she's a mtf tranny.
other than that I cant find a specific flaw.

Fuck youj

Not gonna lie, she looked fuckable as hell in TLJ when Kylo presented her to Snoke.

>imagining having Daisy presented to you like an offering
>imagining being able to do with her whatever you want while she doesn't have the power to resist
She'd make for a nice sex slave, at least.

CMON GUYS WAKE UP
youtube.com/watch?v=idpEe6aFR5c