How do you even get girlfriend when you don't have friends to have a social network?

How do you even get girlfriend when you don't have friends to have a social network?

Man this sucks ass. Almost 30 and shit.

Get the fuck off the internet and make friends then. They don't magically appear in your basement.

How do I even make friends when I'm almost 30?
I just work and shit

bump

Any coworkers you would like to hangout with? Talk to them. If not, just go outside. Bars, clubs or even the fucking arcade or library. Whatever you feel comfortable with

Kys

nope
no

>nope
wat
Get off the fucking internet you nerd. Go to the movies, swimming, gym, club gig or just the fucking park and talk to ppl

i go to the gym
why would i talk to people at the gym?

Because you want to make friends.

Find somthing that you like to do. if you like cats volonter at a shelter, if you like to workout go to a gym. if you like pcs go to lans.
Do what you like to do, with other people. takes time but you will get to work on not being a creep

And if you don't, just approach a girl you like and say hi

step 1, quit steroids
step 2, find a hobby which is not a physical activity

>find a hobby which is not a physical activity
like... collecting pictures?

Not with that attitude

man finding answers is hard

join a dating website retard find another shut in fat girl with no social life that is the equivalent to you physically

1. join an evening class. google "classes" or "evening classes" followed by your town/city. browse all of the courses available and pick one you like the sound of. if you dont see anything you absolutely love or have experience in, PUSH YOURSELF and choose smt you wouldn't normally pick. you will be surprised at how many things you will enjoy but wouldn't have actively sought out before.

2. go to meetup.com or download the app. There are loads of groups for random hobbies & activities. ANYTHING you can think of.

These meetups are a great idea because they're free and pretty much everyone going wants to make some new friends, and at least 1/5 of the people at each meetup will be there solely because they are in the same boat as you. this means they will be just as nervous about talking to people and feel their social skills are just as rusty as you might.

now both of these may seem scary at first, but i promise after your first time going to the class/meetup you will wonder what the big deal was. this is the make or break point: go to the next class or meetup the next week. once you go a second time, you are basically guaranteed to become a normal person with friends.

I would recommend doing both for sure. Both options are great because all you have to do is one action and you've got it all over with. All you have to do for 1 is sign up to a course, and for 2 all you have to do is go to a meeting. these things will force you to talk to people while also somewhat allowing you to do it at your own pace. i suggest these over going to bars or parks and talking to strangers, as these force you into regaining your confidence, which will allow you to then make friends in other settings like bars, parks etc.

it's just about that one first action to push yourself into a social situation. it's nowhere near as hard or scary as you imagine it to be and you will end up having fun and making friends, while
maybe even developing a new hobby.

i promise you can do this

Pick up a hobby that allows you to socialize, get guns and join a gun club, car club, some kind of sport, whatever.
Maybe try taking a class at your local community college.
Volunteer for something you think is worth your time.

Be really interesting on the internet or work your way in social networks IRL.
You could try both at the same time, goal of the first is to get to the second one anyway.

bruh i have a nice body
i want a girl like this and burrow my face in her ass and thighs