Castrated white guy here

castrated white guy here
AMA!

what happened to your balls?

Why are you castrated

How do you make great chili con carne?

Why not an hero yet?

Y tho?

do you even feel any sexual drive at all?

Nice fembody. What's your diet and cardio plan?

Do you feel sexual pleasure or need?

Become a trap. You prolly already are, looking at your skinny body

I fucking hate robin Williams, he is an man actor. My dad say he’s an fucking IDIOT!!!! Me and my dad saw him at the movies and fucking Robin Williams was running around flailing his arms like an fucking IDIOT11121.

My dad says it’s because fucking Robin Williams is coked up all the time. The coke makes run around and fart and stinking up the place. My dad says fucking Robin Williams rubs the coke on his face and it makes him act like an fucking IDIOT!!! !!!!!

We had a bottle of coke and I wanted to see so I poured it on my face and drank some but I was choked and coughing a lot when the bubbles went up my nose!!!... it felt real bad in my eyes!!!! and I made a big mess and lots of noise and my dad came into the kitchen and asked me wtf I was doing!!!! He said I was an IDIOT just like fucking Robin Williams.

Fucking Robin Williams you are the worst.

Dude I wouldn't want to live like that.

This Op. I need a recipe, stat.

Your Dad is a complete and utter faggot.

got really drunk and my ex boyfriend injected my balls with something. within a few months they disappeared inside me

a spoonful of marmite

cant get hard or cum, i like to please other guys though

where is op

in that last thread, when you posted your email, it doesn't work. my mail server keeps saying that your email doesn't exist.

post face for science

Obvious question: why?
Non-obvious question: why are they hounding Trump despite him being a neocon - shouldn't they be happy he's giving them what they truly want?

showus your pussy

What did he inject? Was it consensual? Are you mad? Involve police? Lawsuit?

Jesus fuck I would love that ass. Would you like a new daddy?

can you still get hard ?

can you still orgasm and if so what happens

op do you take HRT or have you considered it

[email protected]

thats definitely it :)

no idea what he injected to this day. not consensual, he used to jokingly talk about cutting my balls off. I got nearly blackout drunk and him and his friend pulled my legs apart and injected me. I didnt even remember it until he reminded me about it the next day. I was too embarassed to go public with it and he knew it.

nope and nope

do you still let him fuck you?

Haven't answered the most important question ITT yet.

Write the date and "balls?" on your palm

i know you said you dont know but I really wanna know what he injected you with

you'd make a good trap.

Does castration hurt?

are you sad about it? How do you live it personaly?

I love your pee pee. Would you wear a diaper for me?

what a faggot, you should've killed your ex boyfriend

post a timestamped pic

Do you still enjoy sexual things? Like messaging the prostate?

Seconded. You'd look cute with a diaper on.

Do you get any sexual pleasure at all?

Definitely some kind of an aphrodisiac, fits the bill perfectly. It's the kind of injections they give pedophiles, nothing that can be done, sorry.

Source: am nurse

Let's both diaper his butt

ever inflated your empty scrotum with saline?

Without balls he may as well have a cute pink diaper on.

hurt like fuck as they were shrinking away

i was almost suicidal at first, then i started crossdressing more and more and eventually came to terms with it

nope, im considering going female full time though

not really, i just get off on giving other guys pleasure

is there any way I can go about getting one of these injections without getting a criminal record

timestamp?

Absolutely and watch him go sissy boy tinkle

A chemical castration agent. Probably one for farm animals or something and just used it on OP

just inject alcohol, it will kill your nuts

so if I could get my hands on some?

might work but it immediately sounds like a bad idea

Yes it's available to the public. Some idiot said it's what they give to pedophiles and that's total bullshit

And make sure he is dressed up in pretty dresses and skirts, etc. May as well give him female hormones too so he gets some little boobs.

>might work but it immediately sounds like a bad idea
yes killing your nuts does sound like a bad idea, but it is proven effective if you use high concentration alcohol like everclear

Oh yes definitely, like one user said, you can even inject normal household substances, like mashed soya beans or licorice.

You can also just straight up buy lithium orotate and inject it, that's one of the substances the professionals use. Just be aware that there CAN be lethal side effects. Not sure about lithium orotate, but some injections will, for example, fuck up your bone density so bad that it will kill you.

Their coming in nicely and my favorite part is when he goes poo poo and gets a change I'm front of all his friends

op why did you not pursue legal action/why have you not told us about pursuing legal action

So is the rest of Sup Forums. What makes you different from the other Sup Forumstards?

>Some idiot said it's what they give to pedophiles and that's total bullshit
This. That shit is temp.

Not bullshit, many countries use substances like lithium orotate to castrate rapists and pedophiles, just cause they don't do it in your country doesn't make it a false statement.

ill just get an orchi

>many countries
Not that user, but I assumed you were talking about 1st world nations.

>all these retards believing this shit
>my bf injected me with something
I lol'd at you all fucking uneducated retards.

Think for a fucking moment! what can you inject that DISSOLVES ORGANS and doesn't cause an amount of pain equal to being shot? Jesus Christ you tards.

>Sup Forums
See

do you pee sitting down?

good luck, as if they just hand those out

Hey guys sorry I'm late to the thread.

And Daddy gets a little relief between changes with his little hole.

He said it hurt like hell while they dies, fucking retard.

To be fair he said it was extremely painful.

Also there is this oro something.

they literally do

nigger get off your high horse

we know, it's just more fun to believe

you need to believe lad

believe

Oh yes and a good laugh

Fair, but still

The most interesting medical shit is in the poor shit countries, the way they treat patients and criminals in some places is just straight up fucked

This post is full of shit
First of all you should know what aphrodisiac means before using it and second, the stuff they give pedophiles is not permanent (sadly)

Source: im in medschool

I was about to post that. Oh well, I'll save it for a YLYL

Saved and thanks user

Yeah the part about your boyfriend doing is retarded. Even the trapiest of traps would go to the police over non-consensual genital mutilation.

Op did it to himself but is ashamed to say so.

At least you didn't use a fuckin bed frame like Dorian.

>criminals in some places is just straight up fucked
Though, depending on the crime/evidence I can't say it's a bad call.

>i was almost suicidal at first, then i started crossdressing more and more and eventually came to terms with it
That's a good faggot.

>Op did it to himself but is ashamed to say so.
implying that is really the op

Timestamp or gtfo faggot

you piece of shit you cannot dissolve an organ and have your body be ok with it, learn some fucking BASIC HUMAN biology you tarded mongoloid. Start with immune system.

I crown you king of tardos kid. An hero yourself.

the balls are clearly up

just tried your email again, and it says invalid email address. something is going wrong here, but i will figure it out later. getting late here and i lack a good source of caffeine

when you pass out do friends draw the dick with balls, a dick with no balls, or a dick with an empty sack like you have it

Your right no timestamp
And fuck you and your rules

OP here, if anyone wants to chat post your skype, or email me
[email protected]

Post a timestamp you faggot.

>being this retarded

Sorry, I meant anaphrodisiac, got them mixed up, big whoop. Didn't say it wasn't temporary, so irrelevant.

gj, I finished medschool

post more butt OP

For sure, some crimes are unforgivable

My dude

Do you still jizz? Are you going to get your scrote removed for a clean, smooth look?

nope, cant get hard or cum
probably keeping the empty sac even though i hate it, dont want my crotch looking any weirder

Have you considered getting a nice bf?

Why not get testosterone replacement? You'll be able to get hard again.