Thoughts on The Eric Andre Show?

Thoughts on The Eric Andre Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2538316/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lit af

masterpiece

Its basically what would happen if Sup Forums were allowed to interview celebrities.

Its pretty amazing.

Love it but he tries to be edgy a lot soon he will be famous and everyone knows his act

Loved theart wjere he was walking around new york as a prachutest and with blood in his head and acting lost

You're being vertical mulatto

you're watching birdup. the worst show on television!

Simply the greatest show ever conceived

Legalize ranch!

legalize ranch!

He just ripped off Space Ghost Coast to Coast. so hes a hack fraud

I don't think he want to be edgy i just think he doesn't give a fuck.

Brap

Shut up Hannibal

> soooo random
>>lamao
>>> he is so deeeeeep and philosophical
>>>> god black people are awesome and funny
>>>>>> i hate being white . I would like to be a nigger

The show itself is great when Eric isn't trying to insert his political beliefs. Eric is a raging liberal, just look at his instagram or talk show interviews. I like the direction of the show, just wish they would keep liberalism out of it.

Shut the fuck up. You just learn that word this year faggot? The fact that you even think there is a difference between the two shows me how fucking brainwashed and manipulated you are by the media. Fucking retard. These ideals are created to control weak minded fools like you. Keeps you fighting on the wrong side constantly. Blame everyone else but the government right? Just kys

Because you can't spell American Dream without Eric Andre.

Let's just say this... my mates all went to school with him in high school, the show is basically him in show form, EVERYONE could not stand being around him for more than 5 minutes.

/cont'd

Not to say that first five minutes sucked.

He was funny.

It's just after 5 minutes it became clear that he was "always on", his entire personality was that he was a performer and he's going to perform for you. It wouldn't stop... it became grating and annoying.

Random LOL !!!
Shows like this pretend to be the edgy, in your face , counterculture , free thinking expression of tough....but this show snugly fits in neo-liberal , hipster, mainstream ( oxymoron , but i don't know how to else say it )

Ps...Alex is a clown

its logical conclusion was MDE but that got killed quick so it's a flatlined used-to-be-edgy comedy style that normies still laugh at.

U are terrible at making acronyms

Agreed. Some of it is funny the first time you see it but after you've watched a bit it's all the same. The show is basically pointless. It appeals to the same demographic as big bang theory, rick & morty, etc. - edgy redditors.

Also what's your beef w/ alex? I don't really know much about the guy, so I'm just curious what people think about him. I know he can be pretty out there with some stuff (interdimensional child molesters) and that he supported Trump, but that's about it.

pure genius

Huh, just found out on his imdb, Eric Andre did a 'free mamograms' sketch in 2012:
imdb.com/title/tt2538316/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_21

Now... it's not that original of a joke really. And I wouldn't think much of it...

Accept for that it was a thing one of my friends would do every god damn year from 1998 until 2002 at Moonfest. Which took place on the downtown block right across the street from the school Eric Andre went to, during his tenure at that school (he is class of 2001).

Your grammar is poor
This post is filled with grammatical errors.

WE WUZ RANDOM AND SHIET

Alex is the other side of the same coin. He is a caricature of conspiracy theorist . He plays a character. I do not think he is that crazy . Conspiracy theories contain partial truth , that is why some people just agree with points that he makes disregarding the rest of his bullshit

Ps ....English is my 3 language ...so grammatical errors are something to be expected

Nope, I can assure you, he acts like that in real person.

I mean... it is a 'character', in that his entire personality is built on playing pretend.

But that is how he acts.

And if how one acts 99% of the time isn't who that person is, even if in their head they might not believe the show they're putting on... he still does it.

May you drink piss for the pageantry of it... you're still drinking piss.

It's far funnier than SGCTC

I see your point.....
Regardless of his personality ... i think i can clearly see where facts in his ''reports'' give way to lunatic ramblings....
For example .....Anonymous group meetings of influential people happen daily and you could say that they are deciding the future of the world in a way ...that does not mean that, that is a satanist , lizard people conspiracy to turn our frogs gay.

xd SALty

Well yeah, they're lunatic ramblings.

I'm not saying I believe them.

I like Rick and Morty as well as Eric Andre but can't stand big bang theory. The jokes might make you breathe air out of your nose, if you're lucky. Also, the laugh track is terrible. Laugh track was acceptable in the 90's, but it's now 2017 and they're still doing it.

eyo fuck outta here

>haha some fans did some cringey shit and now I have to hate the show even if it's good