"The grave recieves you with love. Surrender yourself to the Earth. Return what was loaned to you...

"The grave recieves you with love. Surrender yourself to the Earth. Return what was loaned to you. Give up your pleasure, your pain, your friends, your lovers, your life, your past, what you desire. You will know nothingness, it is the only reality. Don't be afraid, it's so easy to give. You're not alone, you have a grave. It was your first mother. The grave is the door to your rebirth. Now you will surrender the faithful animal you once called your body. Don't try to keep it, remember, it was a loan. Surrended your legs, your sex, your hair, your brain, your all. You no longer want to possess, possession is the ultimate pain. The earth covers your body, she came to cover you with love, because she is your true flesh. Now you are an open heart, open to receive your true essence your ultimate perfection. Your new body, which is the universe, the work of god. You will be born again, you will be real. you will be your own father, your own mother, your own child, your own perfection. Open your eyes, you are the earth, you are the green, you are the blue, you are the Aleph, you are the essence. Look at the flower, look at the flower, for the first time look at the flowers."

"Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."

"Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer" and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me. P.S: Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings. Brooks."

"Society today is composed of a series of institutions…from political institutions, legal institutions, religious institutions… to institutions of social class, familial values
and occupational specialization. It is obvious the profound influence these traditionalized structures have in shaping our understandings and perspectives…

Yet, of all the social institutions we are born into, directed by and conditioned upon, there seems to be no system as taken for granted and misunderstood…as the monetary system. Taking on nearly religious proportions, the established monetary institution exists as one of the most unquestioned forms of faith there is. How money is created, the policies by which it is governed and how it truly affects society are unregistered interests of the great majority of the population"

"And whether we are aware of it or not, the lifeblood of all of our established institutions and thus society itself, is money. Therefore understanding this institution of monetary policy is critical to understanding why our lives are the way they are.
Unfortunately, economics is often viewed with confusion and boredom. Endless streams of financial jargon coupled with intimidating mathematics quickly deter people from attempts at understanding it. However, the fact is, the complexity associated with the financial system is a mere mask, designed to conceal one of the most socially paralyzing structures humanity has ever endured."

"Geothermal energy utilizes what is called heat mining, which, though a simple process using water, is able to generate massive amounts of clean energy. In 2006, an MIT report on geothermal energy found that 13,000 zettajoules of power are currently available in the earth, with the possibility of 2000 zj being easily tap-able with improved technology. The total energy consumption of all the countries on the planet is about half of a zettajoule a year. This means about 4000 years of planetary power could be harnessed in this medium alone."

"I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler.

"I would defend their freedom of speech if I thought it was in jeopardy. I would defend their freedom of speech to tell uninspired, bigoted, blowjob, gay-bashing, racist and rape jokes all under the guise of being edgy, but that's not the edge. That's what sells. They couldn't possibly pander any harder or be more commercially mainstream, because this is the "Oh no, you didn't say that!" generation, where a shocking comment has more weight than the truth. No one has any shame anymore, and we're supposed to celebrate it. I saw a woman throw a used tampon at another woman last night on network television, a network that bills itself as "Today's Woman's Channel". Kids beat each other blind and post it on Youtube. I mean, do you remember when eating rats and maggots on Survivor was shocking? It all seems so quaint now. I'm sure the girls from "2 Girls 1 Cup" are gonna have their own dating show on VH-1 any day now. I mean, why have a civilization anymore if we no longer are interested in being civilized?"

>Do you think everything you're supposed to think?
>proceeds to tell me what I'm supposed to think and do
Nice try, imaginary friend.

need more goat balls

I fucking hate the film the holy mountain it is the most retarded shit I ever seen

"Into the wild, wild style ghetto child running wild
Where the lions and the owls stay
The powers that be even offered up reprieves
Told us they ain't take us out if we bow to our knees
But they can give that to the kings and the queens
And the worshipers of idols and followers of things
'Cause I would rather be in the jungle with the savages
It's kill or be killed, and I'm working with the averages
My professor emeritus
Say we been cursed being brought to the Americas
How you raise a whole human single parent
No marriages, no sense of heritage?
Planned Parenthood helping plan miscarriages
But I'm lucky mommy already had a narrative
Product of a teenage love, my arrogance
Derives from the pride in the job my parents did
Named Mike, I was told it was godlike
Even danced with the devil, came out alright
OK, honor y'all? No way
Still spell AmeriKKKa with the triple K
Word up to Spice 1 and O'Shea
And any MC peeping what I go through
Real rap, my last line's so true
Rest in peace to Pimp C and Camu, too
We do it for you"

[Verse 2: Killer Mike]
The beat breaks and your teeth break
Keep your canines embedded in my knuckles as a keepsake
It would seem your veneers just mere souvenirs
Falling out your mouth and on to the landscape
Me and El-P do the secret handshake
Then I pummel punch a pumpkin head punk in his pimple face
'Til he's punch drunk 'cause he's sweet as a pound cake

"There's no present. There's only the immediate future and the recent past."

BOB SAGAT!

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."

So basically, fuck money and just kill everyone, especially yourself?

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

Hell ye boi

"The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind."

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

Thanks for the contribution sir and checkd

Thank you as Well also checkd

glorious .....get lost whit this other phylosophy shit ... greeks wuz fags who stole their phylosophy from a brotha !!! DAS THE TRUFFF

[shouting] I'm in the dark, here!

Chi Chi, get the yeyo.

That’s pretty cool

> WE

How to bypass isp range ban? I want to post on Sup Forums. ;(
Range ban should be illegal.

The fuck is this gay shit

Agreed its stupid as shit

Wat

If you are judging them while they are judging you and you think that makes them asshole maybe you're an asshole too