We should have had another election

We should have had another election.

Nobody knew what they were doing when they voted for Trump.

I'm not wrong. Tell me I'm not wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhpK--yMRhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You made your bed, now lie in yet.

Yes he's a crooked shit but you have to wait 4 years just like every other president otherwise you set a dangerous precedent.

WE NEED ANOTHER VOTE UNTIL WE GET OUR OWN WAY!

Id say 1/3 voted for him because:
1. It was funny
2. The other candidates also sucked
3. Rednecks that want the Mexicans kicked out, for the US to bomb anyone that disagrees with that, all while having a perfect economy for the working/retired class.

that is one tight looking pussy

stop that.

I fucking hate robin Williams, he is an man actor. My dad say he’s an fucking IDIOT!!!! Me and my dad saw him at the movies and fucking Robin Williams was running around flailing his arms like an fucking IDIOT11121.

My dad says it’s because fucking Robin Williams is coked up all the time. The coke makes run around and fart and stinking up the place. My dad says fucking Robin Williams rubs the coke on his face and it makes him act like an fucking IDIOT!!! !!!!!

We had a bottle of coke and I wanted to see so I poured it on my face and drank some but I was choked and coughing a lot when the bubbles went up my nose!!!... it felt real bad in my eyes!!!! and I made a big mess and lots of noise and my dad came into the kitchen and asked me wtf I was doing!!!! He said I was an IDIOT just like fucking Robin Williams.

Fucking Robin Williams you are the worst.

I.P. Address recorded and Reported bro... Nice knowing you.

stop trolling this post. Get back onto the subject.

Clinton should have been voted in. We should revote!

you guys had your shot, and you picked the faggot over the sad old lady. Deal with it

You're wrong. You haven't been alive long enough to experience how fucked our country has been. Almost 100 years now. It doesn't matter who is president because the shadow government has its agenda and it will be done. No matter who is in charge. Just let go man. Shits not real. The sooner you realize this the better your life will be. It's just a big fake game. You're being tricked into having feeling of either side.

Trump won because of two major factors:

Conservatives desperate for change from the status quo establishment policies

Conservatives voting exclusively because they hated Hillary so bad

Running Hillary against Trump was the worst decision Democrats could have possibly made. She was perhaps the only candidate who could have lost. You don't run an establishment candidate against a populist (even if Trump never acted on his populist rhetoric once taking office).

kek

for a guy who doesn't care about something that doesn't matter, you sure spend a lot of words trying to convince others

>We should re-vote until my candidate wins.

finally someone that gets me.

We have another election in a few years. Patience grasshopper.

RIP Merica
Crooked Hillary or self-deluded shit on a stick

Wrong
Given the 2 choices, I got exactly what I wanted and would vote the exact same way next time

Unless you're posting the wrong face cause you know the Democrats should've elected Bernie as their primary. You guys done goofed and deserve this. The fact you're not more upset about that shows you don't care about America, yourself, or the future, just your party. You've succumb to the religion of politics, where your elected officials are your gods who can do to wrong. Fuck off with that and open your mind
>Tell me I'm not wrong

this you?
a friend perhaps?

stay mad kid

sure kid

Regardless, he's not wrong.
If you believe him (and you should) at the very least we'll quit having these threads

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

what?

nah, I don't buy into these shadow government, you have no control, paranoid delusions. That's the kind of thing that weak fools tell themselves to excuse the fact that they are unimportant and have no ambition to change it.

No. You don't get a mulligan. Next time tell the democrats not to run the worst candidate in history.
The guy you replied to was spot on. Hillary never stood a chance. I'd even be willing to bet that some of her votes were fraudulent too. Not that anyone will ever actually investigate. Oh, and before anyone asks, I didn't vote Trump.

Ur a faggot

Your opinion is in vain

so?

Right on, bro.

Props, my man.

>Nobody knew what they were doing when they voted for Trump.

Ah fuckit when Obama plagiarizes on a speech

youtu.be/ZhpK--yMRhg

moar?

you guys will believe anything this retard crams down your eager throats. I've never seen a group so hungry for leader jizz as the trumptards are. You just sit there with your mouths open, hoping he comes all over your face and not even caring he's pissing on you.

Regardless if weak people tell themselves that, people who pay attention say it too.
You ever realize they always seem to argue about crap you never really cared about but now all of a sudden it's on TV you do care about it?
How many people gave a crap about gay marriage laws before that became a political talking point? Half of it's just crap for you to argue about and keep you interested, as if you believed hard enough one of these parties will save you

What are you responding to?

The same can be said for all of the Obama/Hillary toadies too. I don't like Trump either, but you aren't making a point. Everyone loves their "guy".

Well I'm a Brit and actually couldn't give a shit about the election. I've done what I've wanted to and make an active thread.

Goodnight.

is she ded?

It wasnt a vote for trump, it was a vote against Hillary.
I may not like his politics, but fuck me if we finally have a cheerleader in office again.
It wasnt my plan to put a clueless celebrity in office, it was a visceral reaction.

I think most people thought he'd drop the act and behave like a president once elected

Turns out it was the real Trump all along

I never said he was flawless, let alone mindlessly praise him. It’s just that people constantly bitch about him over practically anything, despite him generally doing the country good.

maybe if you posted like an adult...

stay mad kid

>Tell me I'm not wrong.

I feel the same way. A critique is only valid when all other comments aren't insulting.

well their guy didn't win so they think this is appropriate behavior.

You fucking yanks voted the cunt, so deal with it. We're out here laughing at the fact that your internet is bloody fucked now because he appointed some idiot as chairman.

>doing the country good

care to elaborate how?

This motherfucker gets more scoops and bigger salt shakers....what the baka shake muh head

I didn't get a say when you elected that house nigger, so fuck you.

Fuck off, this shit is hilarious. America is ruled by the grandson of a Yukon pimp. Why would we trade that for grannyocracy?

please sign up OP

I told you this guy was nothing more than a jew ballwasher but you fucking immature morons were too busy calling me a cuck, laughing at pepe memes and screaming MAGA like the childish retards you all are. You deserve what you're getting.

this

I'm just going to take that to mean that you're retarded.
Yeah, since the internet was so terrible prior to 2015.....

People voted for Trump because he ran as a populist, drain the swamp and all that, but in reality he was the biggest con man yet.

I never thought of it that way... IT'S SO TRUE!!!

yep

Fuck all you Liberal cocksuckers that don't support The God Emperor Trump!

Rockin' Economy!

Repatriating Monies!

Lowering Taxes!

Working of Building the Wall!

Removing the Fucking BlObamacare Mandate!

Basically Fucking Rocking the Shit out of it!

Wooooo!

It's been over a year now. Can we PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP about Trump for 5 minutes?

Fuck off normie

I voted for Trump. Fuck the Muslims and PC libtards, I don't care if Trump nukes the middle east and puts us into war, gives us a chance to cleanse this planet.

I love that the MSM (Main Stream Media, for those of you that can't keep up) keep throwing up bad stories of Trump ALL the time and those of us in the 'KNOW' realize that their stories are complete Bullshit. I laugh at them daily as I know others do as well.

Then why the Fuck did you bring up this topic?

Fucking SMH.

with the latest mueller revelation it's so comically ironic now, lol.

>2016 election, trumpster chanted "Lock her up" for hill's email.
>last week mueller reveal he has all of trumps email and about to lock them all up.

Right because only rednecks feel played by current America. Bravo, Wall Street Journal employee

Agreed

>we regret our decision
>lets throw the constitution out of the fucking window because we fucked up

I hate him as much as the next guy, but your logic is absolutely retarded.

People like that aren't worth an iota of thought. Enjoy our new blossoming United States. Don't let complete losses of humanity ruin it for you.

I am the 'Next Guy' and I don't hate him at all.

Your post should have read, "I am as clueless as the next guy and don't know a damn thing of which I post."

Except the latter portion of your statement, I agree with that.

>Nobody knew what they were doing when they voted for Trump.

Yeah, he sent out no signals or indications that we was a fucking America-hating shitbag.

>It wasnt my plan to put a clueless celebrity in office

You're a terrible planner then. You should run for office as a Republican.

Trying to rationalize your post, thinking maybe it's a typo or possibly you're to stupid use grammar correctly.

Your post has no substance. Just like the one I'm writing.

>we

*he

But you knew that because nobody is that stupid, and you're pretending to be a pedantic shithead.

Perhaps you're of the ilk that would rather run outside and scream helplessly at the sky like your Libtard sisters?

No I'm not. But I am glad to see you can use the online thesauruses that are available.

So you think Trump isn't an America-hating shitbag, then?

>No I'm not. But I am glad to see you can use the online thesauruses that are available.

Nice save.

Not who you're arguing with, but his post was clear. If you truly didn't understand it, then you're a fucking moron.

he's a trumptard who thinks anyone who dislikes trump is a libtard member of the jewish worldwide conspiracy. Don't waste text arguing with him.

Yeah, all that helpless liberal screaming sure did nothing to end Roy Moore's campaign. How stupid of them.

Can't wait until 2018. You and your "ilk" are fucked. You had your chance and you fucked up royally with this incompetent, megalomaniacal, demagogue you put in office. America won't forget this.

Punch your fucking head, never mind smacking it.

Nice rhyme

Keep telling yourself that. Along with the self-denying MSM (See above).

Stupid cunt. It's been a year. Don't you think if there was anything incriminating to be found they would have busted him by now? You are Hillary's bitch.

>obama and hillary are also the president

No, that's not me at all. But I realize that trying to explain to you would be a waste of my time as well.