I'm freaking the fuck out right now as I've came to the utterly terrifying realization that I'm going to die eventually...

I'm freaking the fuck out right now as I've came to the utterly terrifying realization that I'm going to die eventually and my time here is limited. Once I'm gone there will just be an eternal nothingness of non-existence. Somebody needs to help me get over it because I'm ready to shit bricks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14&t=297s
youtube.com/watch?v=lJmzfdF4CZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

end it now so you dont have to worry anymore

go do something meaningful with your life

the only reason you're angsty is because you know you haven't done anything

Do you feel anything all of the time before you were born? No? Then what the fuck are you worrying about? It is literally nonexistence, as in nothing... just like before you were born.

Welcome to middle age faggot!!!

Death is like a sleep where you don't dream and it's forever.

After a long life you get tired of struggling, like swimming up river. At the end of life when you come ashore at the river's end and you wrest yourself from the turbulent waters to find a nice, dry, warm, and cozy bed awaiting you, why wouldn't you want to lie down and sleep?

Every good story has to have an end. We all breath that sigh of relief after we finish a good movie or book or series. Death might be the end, but ends aren't so bad.

I'll pray for you

Fuck hookers and fulfill all of your sick fantasies.

I had this worry when I was like 16. Explored the occult and did mushrooms. Accept the void you lil bitch. Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest.

When you die afterlife or not, this life won't mean shit to you once you're dead so the fuck you tripping for.

I'm getting feels here

Everyone dies...just don't die such a way where your death is the amusing past time in Sup Forums's rekt threads.

You need to look on the bright side of nihilism OP

Don't fear life/death. Just accept it, and make sure you live everyday like it's your last because you can die at any given moment. But when there is death there is also life, so cherish the people who you love and appreciate them.

Take care my dude

what makes you thing its nothingness
just merely because we dont see what becomes of something that lives and dies something that is beyond our visual spectrum doesnt mean that something actually vanishes
nothing is truly destroyed
the universe wastes nothing
the particles that make up you and everything all to the smallest detail will still exist in this universe even though it may appear to be vanished in this earth it is not we just can`t comprehend that far and thats the beauty of this mystery
death is new beggining
one should no fear it but embrace the excitement of what mysteries lie beyond this realm

Read up on Epicurism, Stoicism and Skepticism.
Specifically the parts about death, i would do it for you but it's fucking 3 in the morning and i can't be arsed.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14&t=297s

you posted this esterda

Fuck this earth and every mediocre pleb on it. Make tons of money, do what you enjoy, don't give two fucks about anyone else, so when you're on your deathbed you'll be ready and wanting to go.

good shit ;)

OP, have you ever tried reading the lords sentence?

Read The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. It will tell you everything you need to know

>I've came to the utterly terrifying realization that I'm going to die eventually and my time here is limited.
HAHAHA YOU CUNT WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD WE ALL COMPRESS THIS INTO EVERYTHING WE DO YOU BETA FAGGOT

Found the one who has been alive for roughly a decade.

Pic a religion and stick to it im a christian and i have spoken to my grandfather that passed away and i have seen things that athiests couldn't explain

choose to believe in an afterlife like the vast majority of the world's population

lol bro just don’t worry about it, it doesn’t matter because you can’t change it
Why worry about something that will happen anyway?

>random dumbass atheist friend can’t explain it
>must be god
lol you truly are idiotic

Can’t relate cause I wanna die but I’ve heard that magic mushrooms have helped people with terminal illnesses accept death.

Congrats fuckwit you discovered life, kinda sucks doesnt it?

it's no biggie bro. do you remember before you were born? was it so bad?

Have you ever heard of Psychosis? That makes you see things that you can’t explain.

You ever saw the British tv show Red Dwarf?
A character comes back to life as a hologram after being dead for 3 million years.

Who knows what Bat shit technology we'll have if we survive.

Really wouldn't worry about it.

nothing is meaningful

i was a hardline athiest untill i did dmt,

now im agnostic, looking at all the data available, it really is illogical to believe there is not a god

I get like that someone when I smoke weed but only in the beginning and then I play videogames. Determine to win every match in cowa doody. I forget about death because I'm so focused on the game.
Then I start wondering why these pussies don't help me get B they're trying to get A or C it it's just switches no gains.. The points, that help alot are at B. Jesus fucking Christ someone jump on B with me!!!

Thats it. I occupy my mind I'll think about death when I'm dead.

Now we get into the difference between To know/ not know: Gnosticism/ Agnosticism, and the believe/ lack belief: Theism/ Atheism...
You cannot simply be Agnostic, as you have said nothing about whether you BELIEVE a god exists, you have simply said that you don't know... not whether you believe one exits or not.
So as an Agnostic Atheist i would say i don't KNOW that a god doesn't exist, i simply lack belief that one does.
As most of them are so fucking contradictory they would be impossible for them to exist as described.

Incorrect

I agree

Explain to me how life came about? Explain how the big bang happened? Im an amateur scientist but im also Christian i believe in evolution and the big bang but who says God can't exist? There is things science can't even explain so the way i see things is that science is gods tool

> Be God
> Be Almighty
> Be All-good
> Be All-knowing
> Be so fucking contradictory that i need "Faith" instead of just fucking giving proof that i exist...

>amateur scientist

> implying you're finite
> implying you havn't already made irreversible effect on universe
> implying your influence isn't going to ripple out across space&time for eternity
> implying cause and effect is broken
> implying chaos theory is irrelevant
> implying you'll ever be aware of your own non-existence
> implying

shut up

Why should we feel sorry for you experiencing this? This is happening to everything that is alive right now. What makes you think youre so special that you can stop it?

>implying this isn't bullshit you just want to believe

Phew lad.................the implications that are being implied!

yes

lol
I went through this when I was 8.
nostalgia thread?
Quantum consciousness.
The answer lies there.
Don't go to religion.

So do something you like. No, not doing a ton of drugs, having a ton of sex (or if you're a virgin, endless fapping), or sitting on your ass and playing vidya.
Fucking create something. Learn to draw/paint, learn an instrument, learn to cook, garden, brew a beer, I don't give a fuck. If you suck at it, keep doing it until you don't suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJmzfdF4CZk

Attention amplifies thoughts you stupid fuck.

The point is, you are trying to force your mind around an impossible though-experiment. You're trying to consider your own emotions and perceptions at a time you already won't exist anymore.
This is in itself a contradictory ansatz and if you accept it as a premise for your logical considerations about that time it is not surprising that you feel lost.
Because you are lost then.

tl;dr : From BS you can derive everything by strict logic. Watch your premises as carefully as you would watch your ass in prison.

this. its normal to realize you will die just like all those other poor saps. none of us is exempt.

I feel like I wanna die the older I get the more jaded I am. I work harder I get less I’m fucking broke I don’t get laid in pissed off. I just want it to stop but for some reason I haven’t killed myself think things will get better but I’m probably just fooling myself.

I think he's just experiencing natural death anxiety since the same feeling of dread wouldn't be produced by contemplating logical impossibilities.

>Think about life outside of your own mind
>Well gee, I can't.
>Isn't that terrifying?
>No.

Did you just realize that life is fixed?
Did you not know of the concept of death until now?
Also you assume that the afterlife is an eternal nothingness. How can you make this claim without dying? How do you really now that you are even existing right now and that any of this is real

What will people remember you by?

Everyone needs a legacy

Yep it happens to everyone. Get over it pussy

I thought of this many years ago. Then I just got busy living. Ignorance is bliss. If religion works for ya, get some. Also, would you rather have nothingness than the possibility of some unknown afterlife that could be “who the fuck knows?”

Theres nothing to be afraid of.

Do you remember what existence was like before you were born? Of course not.

That's exactly what death is like. Don't sweat it. Time has no meaning.

You are weak

Drink take drugs it will numb you from the fear of reality life is meaningless

Hahaha! Nice

didnt you make this thread earlier?

pff this faggot figures it out this late. whatever man its not a big deal. life is what you make it. only advice is dont be a jew and lie there all "ehh imma die pity me" nah go fuck some bitches get some money.

Really, this one of the few things you need to worry about.

i don't know why i laughed at this.

Haha Religion no really man that fucking stupid. Why not believe in the force and become a jedi or sith at least thats cool while being equally delusional.

that dude jesus knew how to fucking get down. Literally

My 7 yr old had this same realization over the summer, that and the fact I would die as well. My advice to you is the same i gave to him. Yes, death is inevitable. There is nothing we can do to stop it but if we constantly live in fear of it your life will be miserable and not worth living anyway. The best we can do it be careful, watch for danger and don't do stupid things that get you seriously hurt, other than that have fun, play with friends, laugh and grateful for the easy life you have now.

Moment Ansatz? Bist du etwa Deutsch Kollege Schnürschuh?

Well at least when you die, you'll know something we don't. Cherish your time here, and don't be afraid of the end. Everyone dies eventually.

Jesus rose from the dead and you will too if you believe in Him. Research the Orthodox Church.

legacys are pointless everything withers and dies sooner or later what you should do is cometo terms with the end of existence.

Zombie jesus loves your delusion but does not want your empty brain

Unsubstantiated woo

Talk to the endless shrills claiming they are gunna suicide. Might help you out some

Man just fulfill your life by traveling. The world is a beautiful place to be so why not take it all in and see it for what it is? That's what I'm doing.

its retarded to be scared of something thats inevitable,you need to embrace it