Do you delete bad albums from your library or do you hoard it all?

Do you delete bad albums from your library or do you hoard it all?
I've been hoarding them but I'm wondering if I should bother because I'm 100% sure I'll never listen to them again

I donate them

why would I want bad albums in my library?

If you have so much free space in your library that you don't have to prioritize music you like over music you don't like you need to listen to more music

You realize literal terabytes of storage are the cheapest part of a computer now, right? If you invested 10% as much in storage as you did in your "audiophile" equipment you'd have a god damn data center.

probably the most autistic try hard patrician thing i've ever heard

My library needs to be mobile, I don't spend a lot of time at home and I'm not going to bring my laptop and external HDD whenever I want to listen to music. Music isn't the only thing on my drive either, I can't justify spending money every year for a new drive. I've had the same headphone setup for 4 years desu

I don't download or save albums I think are bad

do you never grow out of albums or change your opinions on them?

Currently deleting music from my computer . D
Sometimes you just download shit on a whim and give it a couple listens before forgetting about it, also have a bunch of stuff is crap bit rate I want to replace and stuff I can't stand anymore like Bob Marley.

>listen to shitty 80's music "ironically" to make fun of it
>start to actually enjoy it
Help me

I hoard everything on my computer and have current favourite albums on my phone for when I'm out

I never delete music, it just keeps piling up. Not even an attempt to hoard, but just can't be bothered.

Like when my faceberg friends list got way too big. Just deleted the whole thing eventually

Ironic appreciation almost always results in this

but if you don't hoard how can you show off the size of your collection and pretend to be a patrician on the internet?

I'm listening to Styx live shows all day every day

Do you guys listen to artist's full discographies?

Artists with consistently good discographies are a rarity though. If I download a discography I usually will keep it though just because I might change my mind later, it happens

I've deleted plenty of albums before, usually because I don't find it engaging anymore or because I only listen to two or three songs, which isn't enough to justify its spot.

I'll usually do so for artists with smaller discographies, for artists with large ones I'll try to find their best work first, then go from there.

I did delete everything I thought I'll never listen to again and... I wanted to listen to it again so I redownloaded it. So yeah, I don't delete it anymore unless it's really bad

Do you keep every song in an album or do you delete the one you don't like?

i normally work through an artist's discography going from the top rated on rym down, when i reach the first one i dislike i stop
bit of a memey way to do it but it works for me

Why would I ever keep an album in my library if I was just going to arbitrarily get rid of songs from the album? Might as well just create a playlist of some sort instead with the desired layout.

This is when RYM is actually somewhat useful for me. Most albums I rate a 2/5 or lower I delete. I'll keep the 2.5's in case something grows on me.

I normally delete them. There are only two cases where i kept them.
1.Hard to find them, unique, broken links, no free.
2.It has a emotional weight.

This. Who the fuck needs their entire library on the go? Most of the time when I'm the car I just listen to college radio anyway because that's the only time I listen to the radio and I discover cool stuff there

Only if I really hate it. Like, painful to listen to. Call me a pleb but FUCK European Son

Just deleted over 1,000 songs in 128 kbps. Can't find them in 320 or flac anywhere . Oh well