Sup Forums has anyone else ever hand a wank(jerked off) to their sister? Is it normal??

Sup Forums has anyone else ever hand a wank(jerked off) to their sister? Is it normal??

>my big sister on left

thanks OP, I never knew what wank meant until now

I dont have a sister but i have fantisied about having one. or having a step sister.

Literally all the time. My step sister just got home for Holiday break.

That’s awesome man! Have any front pics of her? I assume you love to spy on her.

How could I not...

Come across some americans don't

meh, if there's no full blood relation she's just another girl tbh

It's weird if you don't fap to your sister

>Is it normal??
No, user. It goes completely against nature. That's why it feel so good. You thinking of trying it?

Thats really not the same thing, i really need someone to really i feel so weird, like yesterday we went to a christmas dinner with my grandparents and she was sitting across from me, the table was small and every time my leg brushed hers I'd get hard. Sometimes shed get eye contact with me without even realising and it makes me want to fuck her so hard

Almost every day... Sometimes when I'm wanking, she peers into my room and watches. I pretend to not notice her. Then we make eyes at dinner. Awwwkward.

my half sister did a photo shoot to be considered for PB few years back. found a pic on her pc, yes.

How’d you get that

Long story short her now ex bf sent me a bunch when he was drunk

I can't like try it shes super normie. Shes just so hot. Obviously she doesn't care cos im her brother but she comes out shower she'll walk around in her towel and i cant help but star at her tits. I'' at the point where I can't even talk to her like my sister anymore

>PB

peanut butter?

Just think, it would essentially be like fucking your mum and dad. That should put you off.

Although your sister is hot. Don’t go stealing her pants.

boys that play

you should get on her phone or computer and steal some nudes

she'll walk around you with her tits out?

>I can't like try it shes super normie

so you gonna bitch out and never take a chance? typical loser user...

She looks British,

She British?

Others:

Me trying to impress them: Yeah me too

Really?? Like are you being honest because I wanted to try something like that and see what happens, like try wanking at a time i know she can see me. Im bigger than her and have a good body i suppose so idk

We're from Ireland

Could she get any more fake? Boner kill. That's the type that gets dumped at 50 because they're stupid and annoying af and the secretary is hotter and cheaper. Good until now. I'm out.

>Me trying to impress them:

wow, nice job kid! did you get that from redditt?
such a grown man using the Sup Forums! soon you'll be posting dubs and making Sup Forums jokes too!

Yeah like I said in terms of British girls shes as normie as it gets, tries to look like the people of reality tv

Only child here. I wish I had a sister. It's a fantasy I will never have come true

One time my mother in law jerked me off when I was drunk laying on my grandma's couch. She was pretty drunk herself. I acted asleep but really I didn't care. Got hard as fuck and I came all over her face. She must have wanted me to fuck her but after that gigantic nut I passed out. I don't know if she did anything else.

Did your feelings get hurt? Think you might just go try on a new gender because hey it's fucking cool this week? Fuck off faggot.

you obviously want to fap to her. do it user, cum for your sister

Except that British and Irish are completely different fucking things. About as relevant as saying Americans are the same as Mexicans.

The closest I've got to that is probably when she comes home from clubbing abosolutely fucked, because im always awake she'll run into my room and try to annoy me. Will keep kissing me saying im her favourite brother. But it turns me on so much as i yell at her "fuck off fuck off" when really im tryna to keep my dick down. I almost came once while she was talking so much drunk shit in my ear could feel her breath on my neck

You sound like a blistering thunder cunt. Why are you even here?

The uk sorrry, im just trying to be coherent to americains on the site didnt think it mattered to them

She looks 14

ALL the time. Pic related.

Flat tummy with that retro bikini.

Uber hot.

also his own sister
also a creepshot
makes it hotter

Sexy sis. Nice bum too.

And flat tummy > oversized tits

she dresses like a bitch, so go on and wank in front of her while she is taking a bath

So both of them work the same corner?

Think they'd do a 2 for 1 special for Christmas?

Got any more user?

Does she put wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time and effort into social media?

I bet her reality is as distorted as with every other normie who tries above all else to look similar

My main question is...

Why is their key pursuit in life to just appeal to men aesthetically? Isn't that just really sad and sobering?

There is no ass on that thing tho, the fuck u talking bout

He’s right. She needs to do some squats and deadlifts.

all the time, have taken stuff from her laptop that I jerk off to.

pic related, her and her douche bf

That’s the size and shape I like. No pawgs for me.

Wrong. Nice tight little arse is where it’s at.

You should just hold her and let her love you, let her find your erection and she'll start to suck it until you can down her throat. Then she'll pat you on your head and whisper into your ear that this is you and hers little secret.

Only if she has a feminine penis.

Then post pics of stepsister, not your stepmom.

But then you’d be grinding against her unshaply arse bones. You need a bit of fat and muscle to shape it and squeeze and bounce on

It's normal, but I usually jerk of to my mother in law's tits instead

To each his own, I guess.

post normal pic for comparison

Start appreciating normal white woman ass instead of nigger baboon ass.

(((They))) have programmed you to hate your own race. Unless you're a nigger. Then you shouldn't be fucking white women anyway,

You dozy twat. I know that bitch. Just sent her the link to this thread.

I jerk off to mine all the time

worth it

post more so i can jerk off to her too

more? stories?

OP is so fucked.

I would be disgusted if I ever came to know that my brother jerked off to me.

Really? Fuck, I thought as a male virtually all words and phrases can be universally understood as a reference to masturbation.

Has anyone ever _________ to their sister?
>Slinged their jelly
>Adjusted their antenna
>Honed their cone
>Spanked Elvis
>Pip'd their pumpkin
>Packed their palm
>Yanked their plank
>Stirred their batter
>Hugged their hog
Etc etc etc

>I would be disgusted if I ever came to know that my brother jerked off to me.

Tits or get out.

Unless you're a guy, then never mind...

Tits & Stamp you dirty tramp. You do not have an opinion, shit..... You don't even exist on Sup Forums without producing the proper requisites for us to examine.

more please

damn. how long you been fapping to her?

Tits or GTFO

Also, your bro has definitely cum to fantasies of fucking you, probably sniffed your panties, found any sex toys you own, and looked through all your nudes

so fuck her already, she is just like any other woman, cock holes open for business

Fuck this beaner. Where's more pics of bikinisis.

for Sup Forums it is very normal

yo sister is a babe dude

just fuck her right then, take your dick out, stick it in, she wants it idiot

Really can't decide whether you're speaking formally or like from the Ghetto. My head hurts

Probably since she got tits and I noticed. She's very open sexually, labels herself as pansexual, but is dating a guy right now. 34DDD, 5'2" - her body is pretty much perfect.

If that was my sister and she was dressing like that. Not only would a wank to her wank to her, I'd quite honestly sneak into her room while she was sleeping and bust a major load all over her. I'd probably also try to find a way to blackmail her into having sex with me.

anyone got more of this one? I only got 3 parts

fuck man. if you could do one sexual thing with her what would it be?

2/3

>her body is pretty much perfect.

Except for the AIDS spots on her tits.

ever hear them fuck?

Can't stop to my older sister

dream team fucking Germany and America ?!?!
who the fuck is this skank

it ends mid sentence =\

if your sister looks like that then you should be pulling more game

hot damn

what the fuck is this retard doing

Younger half sister. She sees walking around with a damn near full erection through my sweatpants, when she's over. Shes ear to ear when she's looking. She's great at showing off her ass to me. We both have the feeling. Just don't know how it could change things if we did anything. I could initiate successfully, I'm sure of it. But can you ever trust a young woman to keep her mouth shut? Sometimes.

found her, get ready for a big ol' dox you fucking cunt

>But can you ever trust a young woman to keep her mouth shut?

Well, there's your problem...

You want her to keep it open.

Mooaar

holy shit user, OP is fucked