Dubs decide what I should say to my friend using an app that hides my number

Dubs decide what I should say to my friend using an app that hides my number

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wamVJu3DlDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(your name) has been kidnapped, I want 10 grand in 3 hours.

damn i swear these threads get dubs in the first reply each time

cheeki bastard

Very funny

Motherfucker

Yo bro do you have any nudes you lend

So close. Deserves a reroll

Roll

rolling

rolli polli ollie

Op here, had to switch he blocked me

Francko fuck niggers heil hitler

Tell him you're going to kill your self and that you decided to text a random number before you did

whats the app called?

I'm going to fucking kill you

Then you actually post his address

Burner- free phone number it has a 1 week free trial.

thank you

Why'd you block me

Roll

Hbd

worth a reroll

Roll

Bro I was rerolling what the fuck

hey, I get nervous when talking to girls.. but, I want to say you're cute and we should talk.. also, this is a little soon, but can I borrow a vibrator? my dad lost his

Are you Daniel paladino?

I got dubs then trips, if this is quads then I'm done

Are traps gay?

is op still alive?

OP your shitty jokes aren’t funny you nigger

He isn't btw

Francko, the plan is still go, just waiting on Charlie to pull through on his end. Should be all finished by Thursday.

Why do you keep trowing magic wall?I'm going to die

Francko, the plan is still go, just waiting on Charlie to pull through on his end. Should be all finished by Thursday.

Yes gay fag

This just got interesting. Friends lying to friend anonymously. Just like Sup Forums.

Wrong

butt touch? it's not gay bro, just a touch.

reroll

We will have the package disposed of properly.

rerolling for the last time
youtube.com/watch?v=wamVJu3DlDE

We understand you requested cleaners but James had a hiccup and needed them. If you could make do for now, I'll send then over as soon as they're free

sucky for a bucky?

These in a paragraph form, Op. Youll blow his fuckin mind. Henry Rawling

rolling

Please reroll I want to send that

Yo fucker, i said i was going to find you

Francko, the plan is still go, just waiting on Charlie to pull through on his end. Should be all finished by Thursday. We will have the package disposed of properly. We understand you requested cleaners but James had a hiccup and needed them. If you could make do for now, I'll send then over as soon as they're free

Anyways Daniel, are we still up for the coke trade on Wednesday? If so, reply "I Eat My Mother's Ass 2017" If Not, please reply "I hate Niggers 2017"

send

2 fashion designers suck each others dicks

Sugini omae wa you got the wrong number.

I did

Im driving to your place right now

wut yer bum want it

Thanks, i really enjoyed this conversation Achmed

wat yer bum want it

reroll

What is this app?

Next

It's called burner free text or something similar to that, you only get a week long free trial

OPs a fucking nigger, this thread was shit since he decided sending his friend "rolling" instead of what the anons were rolling for would be funny, fucking inbreds of Sup Forums are on the loose again

I just ate a little girl, but don't worry. She died a virgin. I fucked her after death while I ate her.

Can I eat your A S S ?

If a get use the contents of this comment

Hello. I'm one of your friends using an app to anonomyze my number. I've done this to confess that I have been secretly licking your pets genitals for over a yeah. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Hello. I'm one of your friends using an app to anonomyze my number. I've done this to confess that I have been secretly licking your pets genitals for over a year. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Hello. I am one of your friends using an app to anonomyze my number. I've done this to confess that I have been secretly licking your pets genitals for over a year. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Hello. I am one of your friends using an app to anonomyze my number. I have done this to confess that I have been secretly licking your pets genitals for over a year. Please forgive me. Thank you.

winrar

Yes! Finally!

I want you to eat my hair, lick my eyes, and bite my dick off while I strangle a young girl named Amy

You're a cunt

I already won you fucking bitch.

Right here.

Can you send pictures through this app? Would you honor any dubs with a picture?

Sorry for the trouble, but your cousin said you're going to pay his debts, meet me on the nearest gas station to your house or i'll murder your whole family and hang them on the roof until they rot and you join them

Sorry I missed it mb

Pussssssy

I am taking screenshots of our conversation and posting them here:

AWW SHIT! HAHAHAH

WTF

Fuck Sup Forums did not include the entire link.

WTF WTF WTF

"boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/754159504"

:)

:P

XD

pic related

Find me lover boy.

You buttmad boi?!

Once more. Make it happen for my butthole!

I am one of your friends, please find me and fuck me.